[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think I'm most excited for her and JMa... they look good together
I saw done photos and Jma actually looked good. Hehe. I looked it up too and may check it out when it airs.

Here's an image: Got and Ploy :risas3::risas3::risas3: They'd be great in a battle-of-the-sexes sort of drama
Oh dang! Now that's a couple to look forward to! But too bad Ploy doesn't look good anymore. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Speaking of someone who looms older than their age, how about Mai Davika and Got! Those two would be HOT
. . . .:fighting3:

You and your issues, @phatman :rolleyes:
I have lots of issues. And most are with you who always steals samee!
View attachment 21160
Cr. Asianfuse wiki
Well well well look what we have here lool i can hear the angry mob coming now hahaha this is one pairing i would never like to see
Where did this photoshoot come from and how does it exist? HahhHaa.

Ehhhhh no comment besides they did a bad job on her make up. Too powdered up, you can tell between her face and neckline

When will we get to see Pope and Bella in a cover like this!?!?
Like never.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
. . . .:fighting3:

I have lots of issues. And most are with you who always steals samee!

Where did this photoshoot come from and how does it exist? HahhHaa.

Like never.
You dont like Mai?

And idk about that photshoot loool i just was on Pope's asianfuse wiki page amd saw it and though this is perfect to post in BPS thread haha we all know how loved kimmy is in this thread haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You dont like Mai?

And idk about that photshoot loool i just was on Pope's asianfuse wiki page amd saw it and though this is perfect to post in BPS thread haha we all know how loved kimmy is in this thread haha
Not really. Haha.

It's so random. Where's Popella's?! Haha.

2) :angel10: I can't steal what you never had :celebrate16:
3) I commissioned it :naughty2:
:mad: :BangHead: Must stay strong. Must not lose to mia noi!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright I'm gonna have to cut back the time I spend on here because it's eating up my data :risas3: I don't have wifi here and my last gig of data has to last me until the end of this month
Awe. Don't go away for too long.

Yes. Mia noi finally backing away from samee. Muahha.

Lol it's because 30+ is a fear so they do everything they can (whether it be cosmetic surgery, eat right, exercise right, weekly facial, $$$$ skin care, you name it) to stay as young as possible.
Yup. Anne was never big on exercising, now that's all she does. No wonder her projects take so long to come to fruition. Haha..

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Awe. Don't go away for too long.

Yes. Mia noi finally backing away from samee. Muahha.

Yup. Anne was never big on exercising, now that's all she does. No wonder her projects take so long to come to fruition. Haha..
Lol just look at all who are in the gym the most, all those 30+. Janie, Anne, Nat, Noi, Aom, ect.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She didnt start to really work out that body of hers til she got with her first short term husband. After that she was like addicted to working out.
Yeah. She was more of a reserved girl when I first knew her. Then all of a sudden her face changed and boom she came out with a bikini photoshoot for the first time and then bam she got married to that abusive dude. Haha. She really came out of her bubble.