[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. She was more of a reserved girl when I first knew her. Then all of a sudden her face changed and boom she came out with a bikini photoshoot for the first time and then bam she got married to that abusive dude. Haha. She really came out of her bubble.
Personally I dont believe he was abusive. Did he beat her up? I'm 50/50 on that.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Prang definitely has a lot of sex appeal. Whether we could handle the intense sexiness of BOTH Prang and Got in one drama is another story :risas3:

Plus Prang needs to get more experience as an actress before she gets promoted to full-time nang'ek

Also Taew has sex appeal when she wants to
Is there anyone with sex appeal without really trying? As in just standing there & simply smouldering & then the sex appeal goes oozing. So when she moves it gets even better. This happens when they're in those off shoulder Boran clothes.

You guys don't want to give Clara a chance?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is there anyone with sex appeal without really trying? As in just standing there & simply smouldering & then the sex appeal goes oozing. So when she moves it gets even better. This happens when they're in those off shoulder Boran clothes.

You guys don't want to give Clara a chance?
Susie has natural sex appeal to me

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Awe. Don't go away for too long.

Yes. Mia noi finally backing away from samee. Muahha.

Yup. Anne was never big on exercising, now that's all she does. No wonder her projects take so long to come to fruition. Haha..
I'm taking the samee with me

Oh and I'm back on wifi for now

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I went back to look at the photos and they werent pretty! Poor janie! Those bruises are huge. Here are the pictures for anyone who wanna see.
http://sugar-daily.com/what-is-the-truth-about-janie-avasahames-marriage/
Ugh that article is disgusting. People blaming the woman for being physically abused by her HUSBAND???? WHAT THE HECK???? Even if Janie did something wrong (not that I have any idea whether she did or didn't nor do I care), that doesn't justify her husband BEATING HER. There's absolutely no excuse for what he did. I'm just glad she got out of the relationship early on and didn't allow the abuse to continue.

And what's worse is tabloids make money off of her suffering...:facepalm: Sometimes the world is a very messed up place

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ugh that article is disgusting. People blaming the woman for being physically abused by her HUSBAND???? WHAT THE HECK???? Even if Janie did something wrong (not that I have any idea whether she did or didn't nor do I care), that doesn't justify her husband BEATING HER. There's absolutely no excuse for what he did. I'm just glad she got out of the relationship early on and didn't allow the abuse to continue.

And what's worse is tabloids make money off of her suffering...:facepalm: Sometimes the world is a very messed up place
I know i was reading it earlier and was like wtf! Even if janie did something, she does not deserve to be beaten like that. I was in shock at those photos. I talk a lot of crap about janie but damn shes been through a lot. Poor thing

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

She didnt came out to say that he beat her, her friends sorta did and sorta didnt for her. And yes you are right that no men should ever laid hands on a women but no women should ever lay hands on any men either. Abuse can happen both ways. There were two sides to this story. Her friends and some elders at ch3 were on her side but funny that people from gmm seem to stayed silent in supporting her. So the question was did he or didnt he? It's all speculations. Only thing she said was that she almost died. Then there was a leaked chat from Nantida, her husband ex, who told him to come out and clear himself, dont let her lie and muddy his name that way. Janie and everyone including her friends went silent after that. So did the abuse happen or no? Only them two would know.