[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Prang definitely has a lot of sex appeal. Whether we could handle the intense sexiness of BOTH Prang and Got in one drama is another story :risas3:

Plus Prang needs to get more experience as an actress before she gets promoted to full-time nang'ek

Also Taew has sex appeal when she wants to
Prang definitley has sex appeal. That girl is gorgeous. But am i the only one who thinks she looks older than her age?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mew would look like a child next to Got... it could work, but the drama would have to be more like Tam Ruk Keun Jai so it doesn't look perverted :risas3:
I guess i have a thing where i love when innocent and nice looking girls pair up with mean and intense looking guys lol thats probably why i want GotMew so bad

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
There are lots of Son fans but I didn’t start taking his acting seriously until Tae Pang Korn. He was so good in there! When he cried...omg. Felt his pain. I think Diana and Son would be a good match. Will be similar to Son and Patricia though...
I was very impressed with his acting in Tae Pang Korn too, even though I had issues with the drama itself (mostly pacing issues...). Son and Patricia did well together, from what I have heard-- I haven't watched either of their two dramas. But Diana has a more mature look than Patricia

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was very impressed with his acting in Tae Pang Korn too, even though I had issues with the drama itself (mostly pacing issues...). Son and Patricia did well together, from what I have heard-- I haven't watched either of their two dramas. But Diana has a more mature look than Patricia
I really liked Pat and Sons lakorn together. I never finished it for some reason. Now you guys reminded me to finish it. Pat has a baby face while diana has a more mature face