[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Not everyone lives in Iowa in the middle of quiet agricultural county and feels that the way to a man's heart is his stomach do we rachfull?
Oh that's definitely the way to a man's heart. But I already have the man that I want-- and he should be visiting me extra now that I tried so hard to top off 1100 and failed :risas3:

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
The way everyone's going on about Ch3 & its happenings I'm beginning to think it's a backwater company. Is it? They don't do subs, they sell on their own favourites who aren't all that good really, they don't see the wood for the trees, and make one silly decision after another, they also aren't embarrased at ripping subs off kind souls & a whole host of other things......
According to Wikipedia, they're the #2 TV station in Thailand, and the biggest media group in Thailand. So they're big and famous and they make a lot of money. I think the majority of their dramas are decent overall, but they don't appeal to the international audience like GMM has (and frankly, even channel one). I think ch 3 just doesn't understand how far behind they are, and they're so pig-headed they refuse to change to accommodate an increasingly international audience-- and when they actually do change, they do it their own way, which never ends up being better than anyone else's way.

I just think it's only a matter of time before ch 3 gets left in the dust. They seem more concerned about staying popular in Thailand than opening themselves up to the HUGE international audience they could have. I mean, look at Korean dramas. They're almost mainstream in the US now, because 1) subs are SO easy to find for them, and 2) they're Korean without being so Korean that Americans couldn't get it. GMM is making a real effort to westernize their dramas and do Eng subs, but ch 3...:fighting3: they gonna miss out big time

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think I remember @phatman saying somewhere when the series was about to end that the thread's going to close soon. Because that's what happens each time any of these ends.

But this is a Kadesurang & Por Date story. The equation is a little different it seems hehe
I don't think they close threads. I think we're good. Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
According to Wikipedia, they're the #2 TV station in Thailand, and the biggest media group in Thailand. So they're big and famous and they make a lot of money. I think the majority of their dramas are decent overall, but they don't appeal to the international audience like GMM has (and frankly, even channel one). I think ch 3 just doesn't understand how far behind they are, and they're so pig-headed they refuse to change to accommodate an increasingly international audience-- and when they actually do change, they do it their own way, which never ends up being better than anyone else's way.

I just think it's only a matter of time before ch 3 gets left in the dust. They seem more concerned about staying popular in Thailand than opening themselves up to the HUGE international audience they could have. I mean, look at Korean dramas. They're almost mainstream in the US now, because 1) subs are SO easy to find for them, and 2) they're Korean without being so Korean that Americans couldn't get it. GMM is making a real effort to westernize their dramas and do Eng subs, but ch 3...:fighting3: they gonna miss out big time
Hey, thanks for that in depth observation of what they're really are. So it's not a want of wanting to go forth & prosper but to stay true to themselves to what truth is to them by their own reluctance to change. They're trying to keep it pure (!!). But there are communities like that & in this age of course a surprise. Everyone has turned much to English but they won't. Look at the Japs; their culture & language stays untouched, they're "tight". Yet they're willing to embrace the international world & sometimes lead it too. We're lucky at least BPS got so good they have the attention of private entities like SJDK but what's the best if that's the only one there?

I still hope BPS has opened their eyes to do the right thing by their very next project. It's so laughable English is such a common language to reach the masses yet still they're digging their heels in & then refusing too!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh that's definitely the way to a man's heart. But I already have the man that I want-- and he should be visiting me extra now that I tried so hard to top off 1100 and failed :risas3:
It really is so strange that at the end of page 1099 you were desperately trying everything short of selling off grandma & yet you couldn't get the page turner into 1100! @phatman slotted in so easily I'm still trying to figure out how. What's good is you can sobbed hard to samee while showing off your handiwork of the Full & PopeCaps.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think Got looks more like James Franco. They have the same smile and their eyes crinkle up the same way when they smile. Its so cute lol
Oh yea you're right there too! James does looks a lot like Got. Only I immediately thought of Keanu because it's almost the same set in the Shakespeare scene when he was telling his men what he thinks of the King. The candles & the lighting in the room was like that too.