[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Have you notice that when the Samee becomes emotionally....i.e. angry or jealous he transforms into rapping Khun Muen or officially....."Ayuttaya Rapper"?

1. He rapped his rant about Kade being evil and lazy
2. He rapped about her flirting with Rueng
3. He rapped about his not being jealous so that he would be embarass in front of the house spirits, wood spirit, and other spirits

The common denominator is Kade. So that's why she had to provide CPR....to make up for all the times he had to lose breathe due his ranting about her.

Attachments

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have you notice that when the Samee becomes emotionally....i.e. angry or jealous he transforms into rapping Khun Muen or officially....."Ayuttaya Rapper"?

3. He rapped about his not being jealous so that he would be embarass in front of the house spirits, wood spirit, and other spirits

The common denominator is Kade. So that's why she had to provide CPR....to make up for all the times he had to lose breathe due his ranting about her.
Hahahaha. What a good way to put it!
Now you have me picturing you pulling down his pants like how Kwan pulled down Porshe's pants in public..

Sorry not sorry
Hahahaha. Yes we have a plan to do that one of these days when he visits America.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Who taught him this? Is this a thing or is this a Pope thing?? Haha. View attachment 19389 View attachment 19390

And. . . bonus.
View attachment 19391
He wore white pants wrongly he said. Might as well not wear pants at all. Hehehe.
I second that motion :naughty2::risas3:

Oh and that little gesture where he crosses his index finger and thumb (and I could be completely wrong about this but I THINK it's what it is) is a little "kiew kiew" hand gesture. I think it's used in the context of picking up a girl, saying you like a girl, etc. I know Mario used it when he introduced himself during the Love Is in the Air concert

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Haha Date is the type who lecture when he's mad :risas3: and yes you're probably right that's why Kade had to give him some of her air-- to make up for the air he lost :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
It really is so strange that at the end of page 1099 you were desperately trying everything short of selling off grandma & yet you couldn't get the page turner into 1100! @phatman slotted in so easily I'm still trying to figure out how. What's good is you can sobbed hard to samee while showing off your handiwork of the Full & PopeCaps.
Would selling off grandma have worked? Hmmm...:confused12:

Yes I'm getting many sympathy nights from the samee after my failure. So it isn't a total loss :thumbup:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Can we just take a moment to appreciate that Kade ACTUALLY knew how to do CPR and Bella ACTUALLY did it correctly (for the most part)? I remember when I watched Kaew Lorm Petch with Son and Vill, he did compressions on her STOMACH :facepalm: Like he must've saved her by the power of his love, because that CPR sure wasn't doing it :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I second that motion :naughty2::risas3:

Oh and that little gesture where he crosses his index finger and thumb (and I could be completely wrong about this but I THINK it's what it is) is a little "kiew kiew" hand gesture. I think it's used in the context of picking up a girl, saying you like a girl, etc. I know Mario used it when he introduced himself during the Love Is in the Air concert
I know it's a heart gesture, but it's upside down. Haha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm claiming another samee for myself before any of you get any ideas... Mik is MINE and I'm not sharing :celebrate16:
Screenshot_20180715-173552_dailymotion.jpg

Crap I'm cheating on my fake samee with another fake samee having pretend relationships with both men :facepalm: What will I do when I'm in an actual irl relationship??? (Assuming I haven't stalked Pope to Thailand and seduced him by then) :risas3::risas3::risas3: