[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan Test #33

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- . . . .nothing.

Comments:
- Wow. That was fast. Khun P' has returned! Already. . .darn. I was hoping for some yearning scenes from Kade.
- Awe. They give me the butterflies!
- Omg they can't stop staring at eachother.
- You guys notice that Date likes to sit and talk up to Kade??? You know back in the days the guys are superior to women and women shouldn't overlook the men, but Date doesn't seem to mind he will sit and talk looking up at Kade. Means he puts Kade on a pedestal!
- Ah Mr. Sniffers! Ah that smile. Ahhh! Sweetness overload!
- Kade is smiling at Date catching her for the first time. He is such a tease! He inches in towards her face and then walks off.
- Omg Belle and her awkward laugh. I'm experiencing second hand embarrassment because she's trying so hard to laugh. BUT the other sleep walking scene explains why Pin and Yam were so scared of Kade laughing in her sleep! Because they've seen her before! Haha.
- Omg Date and his whispers. I love his "nao reu jao?"
- In older boran lakorns, pra'eks sniff their nang'eks neck in today's boran lakorns Date sniffs his nang'eks hair. Haha. What's the audiences reaction?? Same! Haha. Giddiness overload. Date really set the bar.
- So Kade's been reading Date's diary this whole time. She's still on her first page. Haha.
- Muscles!
- Noo Kade don't!
- I've always wondered how come no one came to her side at all?! They just sat back and assumed she's dead??? At least go and check if she's breathing. Is it a spiritual thing? How come even Mama Jumpa was trying to stop Date from carrying her out.
- I'm preparing tissues tomorrow.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 22 PhatCaps!

Khun Loong: Huh?
Date: Who goes there?!
Screenshot_2018-07-09-19-57-20-1.png
Date giving Kade the "you better not do it," look.

Date: Who are you thinking about?
Kade: Not you.
Screenshot_2018-07-09-19-56-04-1.png
He really is wondering that isn't he? Haha.

Kade: Say what?
Screenshot_2018-07-09-19-57-49-1.png
Someone is about to get their boat tipped.

There wasn't much content to cap. . .

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hello wifeys! Did you all have fun without me during the 4th of July holiday week? I am so so behind on this thread now. Did @Rachfull and @phatman go and have babies with the samee while I am away? I hope @Rosi2 is policing them well. :)

Currently obsessed with JJ as Nai in Game Saneha too. hahahaha I might like Nai more than P'Muen since he is so nice and his "in love" look is so swoon wothy. I cannot resist. :facepalm::drooling:
Did I mention that he is really tall and has a nice nose too? :risas3::p
Okay you're another naughty girl, I'll ignore that part you're subtly going on about his height but I totally agree that he's gorgeous. But I still root for Khun P because he's so cold & aloof & unattainable & guys like that are much more exciting! Nai made himself into a door mat in some places although he's got the fight in him sometimes. Of the scenes so far I like the part when he thought that pile of rubbish buried her - his frantic hug is so emotional!! He even used his jacket to cover her knees. So sweet James.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #33

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- . . . .nothing.

Comments:
- Wow. That was fast. Khun P' has returned! Already. . .darn. I was hoping for some yearning scenes from Kade.
- Awe. They give me the butterflies!
- Omg they can't stop staring at eachother.
- You guys notice that Date likes to sit and talk up to Kade??? You know back in the days the guys are superior to women and women shouldn't overlook the men, but Date doesn't seem to mind he will sit and talk looking up at Kade. Means he puts Kade on a pedestal!
- Ah Mr. Sniffers! Ah that smile. Ahhh! Sweetness overload!
- Kade is smiling at Date catching her for the first time. He is such a tease! He inches in towards her face and then walks off.
- Omg Belle and her awkward laugh. I'm experiencing second hand embarrassment because she's trying so hard to laugh. BUT the other sleep walking scene explains why Pin and Yam were so scared of Kade laughing in her sleep! Because they've seen her before! Haha.
- Omg Date and his whispers. I love his "nao reu jao?"
- In older boran lakorns, pra'eks sniff their nang'eks neck in today's boran lakorns Date sniffs his nang'eks hair. Haha. What's the audiences reaction?? Same! Haha. Giddiness overload. Date really set the bar.
- So Kade's been reading Date's diary this whole time. She's still on her first page. Haha.
- Muscles!
- Noo Kade don't!
- I've always wondered how come no one came to her side at all?! They just sat back and assumed she's dead??? At least go and check if she's breathing. Is it a spiritual thing? How come even Mama Jumpa was trying to stop Date from carrying her out.
- I'm preparing tissues tomorrow.
Thanks Phatman!

1) I don’t think I can take it if he disappears too long from the screen, phatman. An entire 2 hours’ episode without Khun P is just too cruel!

But 1st thing knowing Date’s coming home, Jumpa says let’s get to the kitchens. Once Date is home again Jumpa says let's get to the kitchens. Is there anywhere in the novel anyone making a big remark how the cruel girl who wasn’t able to cook, sew, make garlands & other household duties is suddenly a pro at everything.

2) Hey, you’re that observant! I missed that. Yeah, Kade got lucky she’s so treasured by her man. When they were in the gardens she also stood above him & hands on hips over the water filter. Jumpa minds, but he didn’t! He laughed. I guess it’s his way to make up for all the times he was angry with her whenever she walks ahead of him or stood in his way. Por Date of the early days when he didn’t know she’s not Mae Karakade is hurtful & cruel.

3) He came home enjoying first being stand offish with her & then getting downright dirty (I want to hear your heartbeat. Now how do you hear someone’s heartbeat? !! Kade why do you have to faint we never got to see how it's done by your Khun P)

4) - Omg Date and his whispers. I love his "nao reu jao?"
What does that mean phatman? HELP

5) Kade wears him a flower. Have you noticed in the night she’s put on TWO!! And next day, a couple of other flowers. Before - NEVER. Date likes to sniff she’s expecting to be sniffed. She’s learning.

6) That scene was so odd! Even a stranger in the street the first thing you want to do is prop a person up, touch the skin hand etc ensure she’s alright. Gives the impression boran people can hit you till you bleed & die but won’t touch you even if they know you’re dying.

Another thing - Can't remember which episode but when they were passing the floating Chinese market town on the river there were the prostitutes (girls wearing flowers) in the open terraces. Do you think this is where Rheug & Date gets to when they go drinking.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42