[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Date returns from France in tonight's episode, but like a different guy altogether. He's more measured in his manner & speech; and I think maybe a little too cool to Kade. There seems to be a line drawn between them - which was never there before. When he said he didn't bring home a farang woman it hurts a little thinking what if it had been otherwise. What if he had done? Nothing could have stopped him - he's an attractive man & of the nobility, elite guests of the French court no less - @Rachfull would have been the first to hands up she's a farang who thinks an Asian guy is hot! I was a bit worried for Kade there I was so carried away with her plight as the fiancee who was left behind because in real life these things have happened. Go away for a couple of years & you forget there's a loved one patiently, loyally waiting for you back home. Under different skies your reaction to things could be different. Lucky for us no such thing in BPS!

But it's really nicely done that scene when Date gave her his journal. It's like an unconscious longing how he gently comes close to sniff deeply at the flower in her hair, he didn't use words or anything, but the feel of that moment is just too wounding. It should be moments of happiness but doesn't feel that way; it's much more sad-like. Because they've been away from each other too long & I was expecting some jubilant gesture of joy but somehow that didn't happen. He played it aloof and didn't show the love until she almost lost her soul.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I hope this works. I learnt it step by step from youtube today. While you @phatman & @Rachfull are doing the current episodes, this is nothing - it's a recall.

PART 1 - WHY it all began - and the fault lies with this guy :

upload_2018-7-9_18-48-35.png

Mr. Khun P' Thun Muen aka Por Date.

OK, I think you need to see his jaw-dropping side profile too. In case you meet him in the street. (isn't he a stunner)

upload_2018-7-9_18-52-14.png

Por Date lives in Ayutthaya, and if only he practiced what he preached when he scolded his betrothed .......

upload_2018-7-9_18-52-59.png

upload_2018-7-9_18-53-27.png

And then, this is what he does .......

Living it up with another woman, the local hi-so Ms. Mae Janward

upload_2018-7-9_18-56-59.png

upload_2018-7-9_18-57-28.jpeg

And who can blame Janward, with Por Date paying her this much attention, how else is she supposed to feel? She loves him and.... and.....

upload_2018-7-9_19-11-45.png

But here comes his betrothed, the beautiful Mae Karakade!!!

To be continued ......

Attachments

Rosi

Wifey #42
PART 2 - WHY it all began...... continued

Here comes the betrothed - Mae Karakade !! They got fixed up by both his & her dad (those two guys are close buddies)

upload_2018-7-9_19-40-30.png

A very unhealthy pastime the way this girl goes around eyeballing her so called betrothed, that Mr. Hunk Por Date aka Khun Muen.

Here he is in typical undress at the cock pits
upload_2018-7-9_19-43-46.jpeg

upload_2018-7-9_19-44-8.jpeg

upload_2018-7-9_19-44-27.jpeg

upload_2018-7-9_19-48-0.png

Yo Janward...... guess who she's talking about??!

upload_2018-7-9_19-49-1.png

But here you are again Janward, with your cookies & garlands..

upload_2018-7-9_19-54-29.jpeg

upload_2018-7-9_19-56-13.png

upload_2018-7-9_19-57-27.png

To be continued......

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope this works. I learnt it step by step from youtube today. While you @phatman & @Rachfull are doing the current episodes, this is nothing - it's a recall.

PART 1 - WHY it all began - and the fault lies with this guy :

View attachment 18922

Mr. Khun P' Thun Muen aka Por Date.

OK, I think you need to see his jaw-dropping side profile too. In case you meet him in the street. (isn't he a stunner)

View attachment 18923

Por Date lives in Ayutthaya, and if only he practiced what he preached when he scolded his betrothed .......

View attachment 18924

View attachment 18925

And then, this is what he does .......

Living it up with another woman, the local hi-so Ms. Mae Janward

View attachment 18926

View attachment 18927

And who can blame Janward, with Por Date paying her this much attention, how else is she supposed to feel? She loves him and.... and.....

View attachment 18931

But here comes his betrothed, the beautiful Mae Karakade!!!

To be continued ......
YAYYYY Good job, @Rosi ! Your recap/recall thing looks great! :thumbup:

Rosi

Wifey #42
PART 3 - WHY it all began...... continued.....

Like Little Red Riding Hood who remains ignorant of the big bad wolf and DANGER, here comes Janward once more tripping along with her basket of cookies and easter eggs - and a small entourage of servants. But she needs to take the boat!
And lying in wait is Mae Karakade, forcing the helpless Pin to topple the boat..... Janward didn't drown but her poor maid E Dang did.

Mae Karakade is caught somewhat red handed & everyone knows she did it!

upload_2018-7-9_20-9-52.png
upload_2018-7-9_20-11-59.png

upload_2018-7-9_20-12-23.png

upload_2018-7-9_20-13-31.png

upload_2018-7-9_20-13-51.png

Poor E'Pin, who was forced to do the dirty deed, fears for her fate.

upload_2018-7-9_20-14-46.png

But Mae Karakade has no such fear.

upload_2018-7-9_20-15-46.png

Meanwhile out in the family room, Jumpa forces the inquisition.....

To be continued !!

Rosi

Wifey #42
PART 4 - WHY it all began...... cont'd....

Date & Jumpa wants Mae Karakade punished. Khun Loong is caught between a hard place and Mae Karakade and memories of his old army drinking buddy.
upload_2018-7-9_20-28-55.jpeg

upload_2018-7-9_20-29-16.jpeg

Dad : I'm thinking, son

upload_2018-7-9_20-30-18.jpeg

Jumpa : What's there to think hun?? You've got the one and only....

upload_2018-7-9_20-31-51.jpeg

Khun Loong honey : I'm thinking

upload_2018-7-9_20-36-48.jpeg

Khun Loong: Shut up for a minute Jumpa! Can't you see I'm wide-eyed?? I'm thinking......

upload_2018-7-9_20-33-31.jpeg

upload_2018-7-9_20-34-7.jpeg

upload_2018-7-9_20-34-31.jpeg

Khun Loong: Ok you win. You always win anyway......

Por Date: Ai JOI !!!!!!! (Joi comes running from feeding his chicken. Chicken curses %@#$$!!!!&@&^^@ at Por Date)

upload_2018-7-9_20-41-32.jpeg

To be continued.......

Attachments

Rosi

Wifey #42
PART 5 - WHY it all began ...... cont'd/-

upload_2018-7-9_20-46-44.jpeg

If you recall, E Dang is the dead maid who drowned. Oooooo scary..... eerie......

Ah Joi goes on a dark ride between the mangrove swamps. Very mysterious. Don't know why this is so - wasn't he asked to go to Gosa Lek's house?

upload_2018-7-9_20-50-15.png

Pin and Yam whispering in fear. Yam heard Por Date giving those instructions to Joi. This is not good!
Mae Karakade not helping.

upload_2018-7-9_20-51-44.png

Joi returns with the mysterious item

upload_2018-7-9_20-53-11.png

upload_2018-7-9_20-53-38.png

Oh no..... that brown cloth .... E Dang's clothes which she drowned in........

upload_2018-7-9_20-55-43.png

Dad explains his reluctance.

Por Date sides with Mom.
upload_2018-7-9_20-56-51.png

Dad: Ok, let's get on with it.

To be continued.......

Hello wifeys! Did you all have fun without me during the 4th of July holiday week? I am so so behind on this thread now. Did @Rachfull and @phatman go and have babies with the samee while I am away? I hope @Rosi2 is policing them well. :)

Currently obsessed with JJ as Nai in Game Saneha too. hahahaha I might like Nai more than P'Muen since he is so nice and his "in love" look is so swoon wothy. I cannot resist. :facepalm::drooling:
Did I mention that he is really tall and has a nice nose too? :risas3::p

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello wifeys! Did you all have fun without me during the 4th of July holiday week? I am so so behind on this thread now. Did @Rachfull and @phatman go and have babies with the samee while I am away? I hope @Rosi2 is policing them well. :)

Currently obsessed with JJ as Nai in Game Saneha too. hahahaha I might like Nai more than P'Muen since he is so nice and his "in love" look is so swoon wothy. I cannot resist. :facepalm::drooling:
This forum is swimming in babies :risas3: Where have you been? Still back east with your grandma?

JJ's babyface isn't as bad as it used to be. He's always been super swoonworthy, but now he's a heartthrob :drooling:

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Girl our kids are grown already Hahaha.

I'll be following suit pretty soon almost done with Sapai Jao. I am on the finale now! Haha. James just need a cleaner cut his hair makes his head too big. Oh and he could use a little workout too. Hahhaa.