[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan Test #34

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Longer mom and grandma talking about grandma's dream.
- Monk Reungrit reminiscing his last moments with Kade.

Contents:
- Here comes Date in white!
- The whole crew here cries so realistically. I'm impressed.
- I just cried a litre of tears. . . again. It didn't start coming until Reungrit showed up. Falling in love with this Mr. PJ. . . .again.
- Did you guys notice that little comical scene when Kade woke up. Yam was all, "Ork Khun Thaan, Ork Khun Thaan. . ." and right when she went for the door Prik raced to the door first leaving Yam motionless and speechless. Haha. It was like a " Uh. . . ok?" moment. Hahahah.
- Awe. This episode went by so quickly.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman The funny thing about Pope is that his friends are also as funny. He picks ones that's as easy as him, they don't have airs & don't care what they say about him - & he gives it back to them too on national TV!! Especially that King guy! He said I'm supposed to shoot the ball but giving Pope the ball or shooting it himself both ways makes the man unhappy.
Yes he has a group of good friends!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman did a comprehensive rundown of the 3 parts for us CPY, at least we have that. We tend to love him more don't we, knowing his interests & his personality & how funny he really is offscreen. He's also candid & natural & seems no embarassing silences like some other stars.

But since Pope's interview so interesting let's hope this same subber might do the rest.
Haha. He's most embarrassed when he's by himself. When he's with his besties he is totally out there.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
TruBPSFan Test #34

Extended/Deleted Scenes:

Contents:
- I just cried a litre of tears. . . again. It didn't start coming until Reungrit showed up. Falling in love with this Mr. PJ. . . .again.
- Did you guys notice that little comical scene when Kade woke up. Yam was all, "Ork Khun Thaan, Ork Khun Thaan. . ." and right when she went for the door Prik raced to the door first leaving Yam motionless and speechless. Haha. It was like a " Uh. . . ok?" moment. Hahahah.
Thanks for sharing :).

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #34

Extended/Deleted Scenes:

Contents:
1) So her mom knew something's going to happen? Because Kade walked in just then & mom's glance at granny says don't tell her.
Later when the accident really happened her mom broke the photo frame & was upset, was she suspecting this.

2) Those are very long moments of Rheungrit thinking of Kade. So sad to see him punishing himself in that way when he's so undeserved of this fate! Even Kade had a thought crossed her mind - what'll happen to your parents, who'll care for them now you've decided to ordain? Saddest scene when he's wheeled to the garden and kneeled at her mum's lap & he cried & cried. He was suffering, blaming himself.

3) Yes, this Prik is so irritating! Pin & Yam are with Kade in everything; it's Yam's right to inform Por Date she's awake. But now Prik wants to take over & always at her feet. Comical thing even in tensed moments she still takes time off to throw a jibe at Jumpa!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
1) So her mom knew something's going to happen? Because Kade walked in just then & mom's glance at granny says don't tell her.
Later when the accident really happened her mom broke the photo frame & was upset, was she suspecting this.

2) Those are very long moments of Rheungrit thinking of Kade. So sad to see him punishing himself in that way when he's so undeserved of this fate! Even Kade had a thought crossed her mind - what'll happen to your parents, who'll care for them now you've decided to ordain? Saddest scene when he's wheeled to the garden and kneeled at her mum's lap & he cried & cried. He was suffering, blaming himself.

3) Yes, this Prik is so irritating! Pin & Yam are with Kade in everything; it's Yam's right to inform Por Date she's awake. But now Prik wants to take over & always at her feet. Comical thing even in tensed moments she still takes time off to throw a jibe at Jumpa!
Yeah. If mom listened to gramma perhaps Kade could've survived. But then it's fated, and you can't stop it .

Haha. I thought they inserted that comical moment right on point to sort of lift us from the heavy crying just the scene before. Like how Date comes in crying and Kade goes I'm hungry I can eat a whole chicken. Haha.

I think it's a BTS snap. Throughout her faint he was wearing those sexy robes which makes him look damn hot hotter than HOT GUY - not the white shirt he's got on here. If I remember right he wore this after they're married & she's pregnant at the time.
Exactly. Which is weird. I swear that looks like some white strings around Kade though. Hmmmm. Gonna go rewatch. Haha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Wait a second. . . . did I miss this scene??
I don't remember seeing him kiss her forehead??
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDCvWvgxHO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=mpm0ncq9ydbc
Please don't have any ideas why this pix. I just marvelled at the little details how the wardrobe people fix these casts up; note how neat they do the pleats of his waistcloth. You can almost measure its distance with a ruler! Like as if we would notice these thing since the shots are all so fleeting. It also goes for the floral arrangements for the rooms or the pier or the ones in Kade's house in the present. Everything is perfectly done on the BPS set.

upload_2018-7-11_13-14-52.jpeg

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 23 PhatCaps!

Date: What a bumpy ride that was.
Screenshot_2018-07-10-22-52-55-1.png
I really wamna be sitting in front of him.

Date: I'm just gonna stand here showing my profile.
Screenshot_2018-07-10-22-53-45-1.png
Yes. Please do. It's dang sexy.

Date: Make sure my horses are strong. I'll need one for me and my wife-to-be.
Screenshot_2018-07-10-22-53-52-1.png Don't know where his eyeballs are looking at, but keep doing that. It's sexy!

Kade: Here's your teacup hubby-to-be.
Date: Thank you wife-to-be.
Screenshot_2018-07-10-22-54-35-1.png
Yay! Their first official tea date!

Date: My lady, just let me stare at you to my hearts content.
Screenshot_2018-07-10-22-54-48-1.png
Stare at me babe!

Date: No child, you can't go.
Screenshot_2018-07-10-22-55-51-1.png
He's so stern. Look at that face. Haha.

Kade: I may sulk like a kid, but I'm not a kid.
Screenshot_2018-07-10-22-56-10-1.png
Her sulking expression is too cute to ignore.

Phetracha: Fear me you consatasatine!
Screenshot_2018-07-10-22-56-59-1.png
Everyone's fearful of you alright. That look can kill.

Sorasak: Yes father.
Screenshot_2018-07-10-23-00-06-1.png
Now this is a stare that can melt a soul.

Date, Sorasak & Reung: We are the 3 musketeers!
Screenshot_2018-07-10-23-00-32-1.png
May I join your mission 3 musketeers??!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
This Chompoo is mentioned in the news when she wrote on instagram of the cave rescue :

QUOTE -
Araya Hargate, one of Thailand’s top actresses and a L’Oreal cosmetics brand ambassador, shared a cartoon of the boys surrounded by rescuers on her Instagram page, which has 7.9 million followers.

“After all ... the world is not such a bad place #humanityfaithrestored #thailandcaverescue,” the actress, known in Thailand as “Chompoo”, wrote.
- END QUOTE

While I the other day had a fleeting vision the boys would be singing the BPS OST underground to keep their spirits up. It wasn't a nice thought, having that thought, the boys were going through an ordeal in pitch darkness & there I was thinking of BPS but I don't know why that sort of came up. Sorry.