[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Cookie_King1970, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Rosi

Rosi Wifey #42

HAAA HAAAA....!! So you do exist!! Welcome! And thanks for shouting out. Sorry if we ever made digs to the name momolove it's like a cute little Japanese animal, I don't think we did, no I don't think so no but we might though. Somebody was screaming in pain her name got changed just can't remember who that is.

phatman and DaoRisa like this.
  2. Rosi

Rosi Wifey #42

That is clearly for me also the only real Thai two words put together I know.

Rachfull, phatman and DaoRisa like this.
  3. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

I love the story line of Tae Pang Korn a lot myself too. Also, love the songs a lot.

Rachfull, phatman and Rosi like this.
  4. Rosi

Rosi Wifey #42

Waiting!!

Rachfull and phatman like this.
  5. Rosi

Rosi Wifey #42

The girl is very pretty! But seems a sad plot, they love each other but separated over so many things, and lifetimes too.

Rachfull, DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  6. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Dang these are the boran boys? They need to give some tip to some non boran boys. Haha.

Hi real @momolove ! At least you aren't a complete stranger. Glad you enjoy our thread. Come back anytime you'd like!

CPY, Rachfull and DaoRisa like this.
  7. phatman

It was @pangiaxiong haha.

Yeah, but it's a happy ending though. I saw Anne and Num's version a while back.

Rachfull and Rosi like this.
  8. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

For some reasons, after watching TPK and BPS I was wondering about my past lives back to 200 or 300 years ago...Those stories made me want to go back to the past lives myself. :) :) :)

9. Rosi

Rosi Wifey #42

You're right - it is @pangiaxiong ...... they should meet !! @momolove

Ahh, you're getting to know me well phatman; I do love happy endings. I suffer at lot at tragic endings it'll affect me for ages.
    But is this Anne that Anne of Sawan Biang?
    The 2017 one the girl from the posters has all these beautiful clothes those lovely Thai silks and colours.

Rachfull and phatman like this.
  10. Rosi

Rosi Wifey #42

@phatman ! Are you here? I've sent you a message,

phatman likes this.
  11. Chario mintmario

Chario mintmario sarNie Adult

Oh. Girls...I miss this thread alot. Anyway .Bella was in Cambodia today. But I didn't get to see her. Lmao...no one agreed to go with me.:risas3:

MissPK, PBfan894, Rosi and 3 others like this.
  12. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Hi real @momolove and welcome :).

Rosi, phatman and Rachfull like this.
  13. Rachfull

Rachfull Pope's #1 Mia RAK

It was a sad plot until I got super frustrated with it because they dragged out the middle so much. Honestly they could've cut out five episodes in the middle, or else gotten to the last lifetime sooner. It was kind of a mess :risas3: Son and Toomtam are hot though, so it wasm't a complete waste of my time :thumbup:

Rosi and phatman like this.
  14. Rachfull

After watching TPK and BPS, I am now 100% convinced that the reason I'm single is because my soulmate is currently living 300 years in the past :facepalm::risas3:

MissPK, Starsapphire, Rosi and 2 others like this.
  15. Rachfull

It was a lovely drama-- the costumes, sets, music, and men were all gorgeous. Oh, and Vill was lovely too. Just gotta skip the draggy middle

Rosi and phatman like this.
  16. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

I think there was no BSP today, Ep 35 is not on there YT Channel.

phatman and Rachfull like this.
  17. Rachfull

I would've gone with you @Chario mintmario , if it's any consolation :pancarta:

18. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

19. phatman

I was just gonna say. Nooo!

Rachfull likes this.
  20. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Yea it sucks :( hugs.

phatman and Rachfull like this.