[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Episode 11

When Por Date gave Kade the husband lecture of an Ayutthaya's wife he's really doing another slow rap version of scolding her in that infamous "you're flirting with the eyes" rapping in their early scenes. I love his subtle smiles here because he's scaring her & deviously liking it!

Rosi

Wifey #42

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
What a beautiful, beautiful serene place!
But my always concern is with the water & vegetation being so close would there be dangerous reptiles all the time crawling up? There was one from the mango scene, and Date warned Mae Karakade in Episode 1 going about in the dark she could have been bitten! Meaning there's plenty of those things around.
That looks so beautiful.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Wow it's so green... where I live, even the green things are brown. That pond looks like a home for fairies
The set up looks like that Wales place. Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. That Llanggolen property has its own woods, 4 Xmases ago there was a fairy ring (toadstools, mushrooms) growing right in the centre.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Episode 12

I'm having a BPS Sunday since the other dramas still can't hold my interest for long. The Great movie, I feel bad I only like the scenes when he's got his friends Boy, Top Jaron around. I think it's the heroine.... still no chemistry.

The eve of Date's trip to France I keep having goosebumps from all that haunting beautiful music & his holding her hands under the pillow. Before that I'm left wondering .... was he going to go for her lips or what? He got close, bent his head, and Kade asked him - what are you asking for, honestly? Everything about this scene's making me having tears because they're truly loving now and about to be separated for a very long, long time. The irony is Kade knowing that a trip to France is the most 13 hours on a nonstop flight, but here is her sweetheart going on a perilous voyage of months, years on near uncharted seas and the dangers of the oceans of those times. And the song which plays as he sat by his window and lovingly hugging her pillow.... wahhhhh

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
The irony is Kade knowing that a trip to France is the most 13 hours on a nonstop flight, but here is her sweetheart going on a perilous voyage of months, years on near uncharted seas and the dangers of the oceans of those times.
Well of course Kade isn't worried. She already knows he returns safely from France. She even knew how long he'd be gone before he did