[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Episode 12 - sad goodbyes
The OST & music editing of this movie is the best! Makes me keep coming back!

Kade: P'Pin, P'Yam,
P&Y: Yes, my lady?
Kade: Can you spot my pillow?
P&Y: Yeah
Dad: Por Date, what's that? Get the guys to carry
Date: I'll handle it

Mom: Ooh bulky! The servants will ..... Joi !
Date: (Protective) It's nothing.

He kneels to Dad, then Mom.
Dad: Stay safe, son

Kade: Man, don't they even hug their parents?
P&Y: What did you say?

Khun Loong inspects the mysterious bundle, picks it up, poking about.
Dad: What's this? More clothes? Let Joi ....
Date: It's too important
Dad: Huhh?

Date looks at her; the music tracking is so sad it rips your soul.
He noticed her stiff neck.

Date: Prik, watch over my Mom, ok?
Prik: I will, don't you worry

Dad: Go now, you need to hurry
Date: Right, Dad

Date: I'll be gone a long time, take care. Don't be sad.
Kade: Yes (you? Khun P?)
Date: Don't go having someone else
Kade: Alright (Khun P?)

My heart is crying with the rich background theme, a reminder that's full of all their better times together.

He turns around for a final look and puzzled by her waving goodbyes; our gesture of farewell which he's yet to understand. Strangely, like a promise, their last colours of each other are shades of beautiful, satin pinks. He takes a long, longing look at Kade, his smile bittersweet.

Date walks to the pier, carrying the pillow with care, love. He stares back at the house, and watching out for beyond the stairs his eyes grew dull; he's on the verge of tears as he recalls what she said about the pillow and of them being faithful to each other.

PBfan894

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 12 - sad goodbyes
The OST & music editing of this movie is the best! Makes me keep coming back!

Kade: P'Pin, P'Yam,
P&Y: Yes, my lady?
Kade: Can you spot my pillow?
P&Y: Yeah
Dad: Por Date, what's that? Get the guys to carry
Date: I'll handle it

Mom: Ooh bulky! The servants will ..... Joi !
Date: (Protective) It's nothing.

He kneels to Dad, then Mom.
Dad: Stay safe, son

Kade: Man, don't they even hug their parents?
P&Y: What did you say?

Khun Loong inspects the mysterious bundle, picks it up, poking about.
Dad: What's this? More clothes? Let Joi ....
Date: It's too important
Dad: Huhh?

Date looks at her; the music tracking is so sad it rips your soul.
He noticed her stiff neck.

Date: Prik, watch over my Mom, ok?
Prik: I will, don't you worry

Dad: Go now, you need to hurry
Date: Right, Dad

Date: I'll be gone a long time, take care. Don't be sad.
Kade: Yes (you? Khun P?)
Date: Don't go having someone else
Kade: Alright (Khun P?)

My heart is crying with the rich background theme, a reminder that's full of all their better times together.

He turns around for a final look and puzzled by her waving goodbyes; our gesture of farewell which he's yet to understand. Strangely, like a promise, their last colours of each other are shades of beautiful, satin pinks. He takes a long, longing look at Kade, his smile bittersweet.

Date walks to the pier, carrying the pillow with care, love. He stares back at the house, and watching out for beyond the stairs his eyes grew dull; he's on the verge of tears as he recalls what she said about the pillow and of them being faithful to each other.
I keep watching this film over and over again too :p waiting for WKK and PL is so longggggg :sad6:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pope and his reel wives . . . dayum @Rachfull you need to meme this too. Haha.

Screenshot_2018-05-06-20-51-30-1.png Screenshot_2018-05-06-20-48-19-1.png Screenshot_2018-05-06-16-09-04-1.png Screenshot_2018-05-06-20-55-09-1.png

One day you'll see me on that horse with him.

Edit: Yaay!!!! It's officially the 1000th page since BPS aired! That is an amazing feat girls! We have to hold the record for fastest moving thread!
1000 pages in 4 months and 3 days!!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I keep watching this film over and over again too :p waiting for WKK and PL is so longggggg :sad6:
Me too. His druggy movie is still new & can't tell the direction yet but so far it's not anything unusual such as the plot & promise of a magical, outstanding story. I'm spoilt because BPS is definitely a tall order. Pope's as loveable to look at as ever, a very watchable actor so I tell myself that should be ok for now. But weekdays I wait for reruns, midnight I rewatch those parts I thought I've missed & weekends I often have BPS Saturdays or Sundays. It's all an excuse to keep watching I just don't want it to end. It's too beautiful.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Pope and his reel wives . . . dayum @Rachfull you need to meme this too. Haha.

View attachment 17609 View attachment 17607 View attachment 17608 View attachment 17610

One day you'll see me on that horse with him.

Edit: Yaay!!!! It's officially the 1000th page since BPS aired! That is an amazing feat girls! We have to hold the record for fastest moving thread!
1000 pages in 4 months and 3 days!!!
His best looking ride is with Kade. They're a comfortable fit on that horse.

Congratulations!! 1000 is no mean feat. We have to keep this page, make it pop up every 50th page or something!

You & him on the horse ...... you & him on the boat...... wowwww now wouldn't that be something

Rosi

Wifey #42