[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I was gonna fly a helicopter over Bangkok and kidnap Pope while he was stuck in traffic on his way back from the airport
You know, I really am living in fantasyland I did pictured you hovering with one sexy leg out the chopper & making gestures to Pope to climb to the roof of his car. But you were mean, you only wanted your samee! That poor Phet you didn't care at all & he got stuck in traffic for 3 hours.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh I know now what's the big difference between Kade and Mae Karakade's spirit! It's MK's voice = it's harsh. They were sitting facing each other on the bed in episode 11, they are the same yet different; MK's voice shows a harder personality.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like the guys voice. Haha.

Wtf am I posting as Momolove? I'm pangia o_O
Haha. Again?!

Bella seriously look like Noon W for a moment here. And what is this about?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXHdDgFWM9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=10qaxkjdxp9gt
That guy. . . stunned by Bella's beauty. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok. This is random as hell, but like is this the same dude in that Sera Deran lakorn you guys are talking about?? I stumbled upon this lakorn and clicked on it because of the thumbnail and this guy is effin hawt. Haha. He's skinny as hell, but he is fiiine.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
You know, I really am living in fantasyland I did pictured you hovering with one sexy leg out the chopper & making gestures to Pope to climb to the roof of his car. But you were mean, you only wanted your samee! That poor Phet you didn't care at all & he got stuck in traffic for 3 hours.
Nah I'd let Phet come too but for a price :naughty2: