[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yay! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Just so you know... I enjoyed Weir all to myself while you were sweating away in that exam room..... :p
We also had plans to kidnap Pope on his way home from vacay. :kidnap:
Hot Got got claimed by @MissPK :mad:
@Rachfull is squatting over at the Pope's druggy lakorn. :risas3:
and I am about to go crazy with JJ and Taew's Game Saneha. :rolleyes:

I think that's all the updates for you. hahahaha
Is Game Saneha any good? James is so handsome in the trailers, until I felt he was wasted in the period drama. He was okay there but something about the story? I'll watch Game Saneha just for him. I read that he's a dad in this drama.

Welcome back @KitKat516 ! Don't worry, you'll whizz for sure. A diet of BPS makes "exams-takers" see the questions in a more romantic way! Too bad you've been away a long time, you missed a morning of near fist fight between the girls for want of Pope. Someone was even going to rent a chopper to kidnap him out of everyone's clutches! But @lakornkiki lied to her about that road being govt airspace haha

@Rachfull at this rate you'll be staying over with Chippy all alone. Pope is gut wrenching in every scene but his scenes are few, his English is sweet in that buying photographs scene. He's got a lovely smile on when he doubled-backed looking at her picture & agreed "yes she is pretty". Nice beach shot of Chips. BUT ahh here's the bitter part there's a whole lot of not necessary people in that story, thrust to us in a greater part of the scenes & being so idiotic. Poor Pope is just in tiny bits thrown at us & he's wonderful though in each entry. His haircut gets him so young he's aging backwards; KC Ruj looks 20 years older than this guy!

And I don't like the cliche she dropped her purse, she drops her bracelet too - and that's the scenario how they got closer. And the ladies' wardrobe is awful, no one wears those red velvet hats ..... and Chips!! Where did she get her red-fringed coat?

@phatman, I agree with your 1st episode analysis. If I'm watching just for Pope & they continue in this vein, I have to rethink strategy.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is Game Saneha any good? James is so handsome in the trailers, until I felt he was wasted in the period drama. He was okay there but something about the story? I'll watch Game Saneha just for him. I read that he's a dad in this drama.

Welcome back @KitKat516 ! Don't worry, you'll whizz for sure. A diet of BPS makes "exams-takers" see the questions in a more romantic way! Too bad you've been away a long time, you missed a morning of near fist fight between the girls for want of Pope. Someone was even going to rent a chopper to kidnap him out of everyone's clutches! But @lakornkiki lied to her about that road being govt airspace haha

@Rachfull at this rate you'll be staying over with Chippy all alone. Pope is gut wrenching in every scene but his scenes are few, his English is sweet in that buying photographs scene. He's got a lovely smile on when he doubled-backed looking at her picture & agreed "yes she is pretty". Nice beach shot of Chips. BUT ahh here's the bitter part there's a whole lot of not necessary people in that story, thrust to us in a greater part of the scenes & being so idiotic. Poor Pope is just in tiny bits thrown at us & he's wonderful though in each entry. His haircut gets him so young he's aging backwards; KC Ruj looks 20 years older than this guy!

And I don't like the cliche she dropped her purse, she drops her bracelet too - and that's the scenario how they got closer. And the ladies' wardrobe is awful, no one wears those red velvet hats ..... and Chips!! Where did she get her red-fringed coat?

@phatman, I agree with your 1st episode analysis. If I'm watching just for Pope & they continue in this vein, I have to rethink strategy.
From all of the teasers, fitting photos, and bts photos, game sanaeha looks to be really good. My expectations for that lakorn are high due to the teasers and stuff. Taew and JJ's chemistry is sizzling. And yes JJ will be a dad in it. The lakorn is a slap and kiss

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

@lakornkiki YOU LIED TO ME Alright just because of that I'm keeping Pope an extra week. He doesn't like liars :celebrate16:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you everyone :icon12::icon12::icon12:. I have so much of the reruns to catch up! And like seriously you guys added on 30 pages! Wth!! Lol but thank you for the update @lakornkiki . I hope Weir was well taken care of!! Wait let me go ask him.:p

@Rosi which girls? Lol
I was the one who was going to rent a chopper and have my friend's boyfriend fly me overhead and kidnap Pope. @lakornkiki was the fake wife who lied to his favorite wife (me)

I was the one who was going to rent a chopper and have my friend's boyfriend fly me overhead and kidnap Pope. @lakornkiki was the fake wife who lied to his favorite wife (me)
Ah, let me clear my reputation here!!! I may be a perv but lier i am not!!!

@Rosi2 @Rachfull @KitKat516 There are no fly zones for entire Bangkok. You can’t fly drones (seroius penalities), very serious during King’s funeral and private and chopper rules are as follows:
“Under current regulations, private helicopters can only fly from one airfield to another, and they must stick to pre-approved flight plan by the authorities. Although exceptions can be made, like in case of medical emergency, operators must seek approval from officials first, therefore delaying the crucial time that could reach the patients.”

So i think @Rachfull owes me extra two weeks with samee for this false accustion and @Rosi2 owes me some yummy Singaporean Chilli crab! LoL

And Samee is giving me some pity points for being wrong accused so extra LSP for me. :naughty2::naughty2:

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

@Rosi2 @Rachfull @KitKat516 There are no fly zones for entire Bangkok. You can’t fly drones (seroius penalities), very serious during King’s funeral and private and chopper rules are as follows:
“Under current regulations, private helicopters can only fly from one airfield to another, and they must stick to pre-approved flight plan by the authorities. Although exceptions can be made, like in case of medical emergency, operators must seek approval from officials first, therefore delaying the crucial time that could reach the patients.”

So i think @Rachfull owes me extra two weeks with samee for this false accustion and @Rosi2 owes me some yummy Singaporean Chilli crab! LoL

And Samee is giving me some pity points for being wrong accused so extra LSP for me. :naughty2::naughty2:
Hahaha @Rosi2, @lakornkiki is correct my child lol no fly zone in Bangkok since the coup.

But what does flyzone has to do with.... ok confused lol.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Um I'm pretty sure me not seeing Pope for more than a day qualifies as a medical emergency

Rosi

Wifey #42
@KitKat516 said:
Thank you everyone :icon12::icon12::icon12:. I have so much of the reruns to catch up! And like seriously you guys added on 30 pages! Wth!! Lol but thank you for the update @lakornkiki . I hope Weir was well taken care of!! Wait let me go ask him.:p

@Rosi which girls? Lol

While this is frantic happening our @phatman was still asleep.

Well ..... not only rachfull & @lakornkiki but @neenavaj reported his arrival in traffic and she wanted this!! :

In BPS land, I’ll trace Por Date’s body with a crayon on a large chalkboard then sew a body pillow of him for myself! That should be a fun activity/souvenir to bring back once I leave BPS land! Hahahaha I’ll cuddle with him at home!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
His lip-sync clips are too fun but now I need to hear him sing..... I wonder if he can carry a tune?
I FOUND A VIDEO OF GOT SINGING Idk it sounds like he can carry a tune, but his voice is pretty thin.

Pay me no attention, I'm just a music snob :angel10: You can pay me in cash or in extra days with Pope for finding this video:p

Rosi

Wifey #42

Hahaaaa desperate measures there, I only did it to stop you know who from doing you know what! She was going to use national emergency even if only to get him off the road. But really huhh only 6 years in Thailand & you still remember flight control regulations.... Sorry, sorry. But Chilli crab is definitely waiting next time you come!