[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #20

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Date reflecting on his past experiences with this new "Karakade."

Comments:
- Hehe. That little eye contact Kade and Date shared so Kade can go to the wedding was cute!
- OMG Kade is soo annoying to Date right now. Going gaga over the wedding and the historical figures. Hilarious.
- Pope must be so jealous of Louis.
- At first I didn't understand Kade's murmuring to herself during the wedding, but now I do. Haha. She was saying their future names in here head.
- Pope is not short. Got it.
- OHHH Date did not just say that!!!
- HAHAHA. Here comes Joi and his story telling!
- OMG I'm feeling giddy all over, y'all see Date pull Kade closer to him and not letting her get up.
- Kade was already over the argument after she sat on his lap, but he had to add more salt. That's what you get Date.
- There wasn't much extended scenes.
Thanks @phatman, I love this their first and only one I think, lover's quarrel. He's seriously jealous of his very good friends Rheung & Sri Yot?? Hmmn.... It's mean of him to say he sacrificed to marry her, that's such a lie. But Por Date in a jealous fit is cranky & prone to say the most hurtful things. And he didn't even apologise!!
Haha .... that eye contact!! There's no scenes of them growing closer but they sure ganged up again when Kade wanted to go the wedding. First she was looking out for him, then her eyes were pushing him to ask, and he was like OK! OK! I will ask! And gingerly trying to do all this sitting down by Jumpa. But when mum said NOOOO, he couldn't bear the disappointment in her eyes this sweet boyfriend he starts being sad too. Jumpa's weak to her beloved son's wishes; sees his grief & changed her mind. Kade works on Date for Date to work on Jumpa. What a team!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan Test #21

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Discussion on Wichayen and who he is.
- Faulcon talking with his men along with his new beau.
- Pre bed scene between Faulcon and Malee.
- Kade tiptoeing and stealing a glance and Date and then catching herself and calling her by her own name!!!!!

Comments:
- I love Bella's sulking voice and expressions. She's soo cute!
- Yeah, you better take it Date!
- I also love Khun Loong always saying many things have changed here!
- Haha. Kade you don't go running around the house like a kid girl! You're old!
- I love how Kade always turns to Date whenever she is in trouble. HEHE.
- How can Date look so sexy in that skirt of his, or whatever you call it.
- Ahh that smile!!!!!!!!!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #21

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Discussion on Wichayen and who he is.
- Faulcon talking with his men along with his new beau.
- Pre bed scene between Faulcon and Malee.
- Kade tiptoeing and stealing a glance and Date and then catching herself and calling her by her own name!!!!!

Comments:
- I love Bella's sulking voice and expressions. She's soo cute!
- Yeah, you better take it Date!
- I also love Khun Loong always saying many things have changed here!
- Haha. Kade you don't go running around the house like a kid girl! You're old!
- I love how Kade always turns to Date whenever she is in trouble. HEHE.
- How can Date look so sexy in that skirt of his, or whatever you call it.
- Ahh that smile!!!!!!!!!!
You must do Phatcaps of him in his skirt at the pier, you must! Sorry.... I keep waiting for your screen shots all the time, it's like toast with butter & Extra Sharp Cheddar, the deleted scenes list & Phatcaps must be all together. All his solemn, handsome expressions are there; whereas Kade is beautiful in every part of the scene.

Yeah she always look at him when gotten a scolding. It's adorable too that his most hated enemy is now his best friend. Besides the love afterwards their friendship is great together.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you understand a bit of Thai at all, Rachfull? I've been searching if anyone's secretly subbing it .... ahhhh none so far. Sad.
I've been watching lakorns for three years now, so I can pick up words and phrases here and there and guess what's happening. But other than that, nada. I'm trying to learn more though so I can understand it better. Right now my main problem is I don't know enough verbs to understand what they're talking about. I'd totally sub it if I understood enough, though.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehheee..... I can see @Rachfull lying there very comfortably already with a ringside seat. She thinks she's going to have Pope all to herself by planting herself there first. We'll go give her a poke in the ribs later tonight.
So will Pope :naughty2:

And shhhhh nobody's supposed to know my evil plans! I spent hours concocting those recaps today:confused12:

Rosi

Wifey #42
I kinda do too... I want someone who actually gets what's going on to comment and enlighten the rest of us :cheer:
You're already there with all those handsome snaps of him in Africa it's like the flower lady at the traffic island with her florists' basket waiting for customers. You'll be a beacon! Someone will come by!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You must do Phatcaps of him in his skirt at the pier, you must! Sorry.... I keep waiting for your screen shots all the time, it's like toast with butter & Extra Sharp Cheddar, the deleted scenes list & Phatcaps must be all together. All his solemn, handsome expressions are there; whereas Kade is beautiful in every part of the scene.

Yeah she always look at him when gotten a scolding. It's adorable too that his most hated enemy is now his best friend. Besides the love afterwards their friendship is great together.
Don't worry. I won't ever miss out on my PhatCaps and PopeCaps. Hehe.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I've been watching lakorns for three years now, so I can pick up words and phrases here and there and guess what's happening. But other than that, nada. I'm trying to learn more though so I can understand it better. Right now my main problem is I don't know enough verbs to understand what they're talking about. I'd totally sub it if I understood enough, though.
At least you're already capable of quite a lot. @Starsapphire 's asked me a few days ago if I'm keen to go to classes. Seriously I'd love to (my eyes already lighting up like stars imagining I understand every word of Pope's interviews) but right off I doubt if can commit time; too many other interests going on apart from work. I can by common words put together sentences (slow process, damn slow). Marriage, joking, beautiful, cotton wool, horse & boat, sleeping, over there, house, these words I know. But you miss the punch that way.
I hope DramaCool, Watchseries or DramaNice will quickly choose KSTD for the subbing, like most of the good movies.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Yes, it's the one in the car. He was so sexy and tune was catchy so I went looking for it.

@Rosi Here is the title in Thai so you can search on YouTube for different versions: ทั้งรักทั้งเกลียด (Tung Ruk Tung Gliet).
Original and the one in Hot Got's car is sang by Kung Tuangsit. The title means "love and hate".
Here is a link with translations http://deungdutjai.com/2014/09/14/tungruktunggliet/

Here is a female version:

and I like Bodyslam's cover. This version is more soft rock.
Thanks a lot! The Bodyslam version is very good & sexy too, but I love the original best of all. It's beautiful & powerful, the English lyrics is very helpful. But now I have a problem, I want to buy it on Spotify for the phone but don't know how to type the Thai words. And Kung Tuangsit or Tung Ruk Tung Gliet isn't even recognised in the search list. Bodyslam has 9 albums in Spotify & I'm going through slowly one by one the songs, so far can't find it. But I can see this word ทั้งรักทั้งเกลียด has 4 small flowers at the top so am checking through the Thai characters too. I'm listening to the original over and over, it's lovely. Trust Got to tweak us with an oldie but such an enchanting tune!

Rosi

Wifey #42

Yes, it's the one in the car. He was so sexy and tune was catchy so I went looking for it.

@Rosi Here is the title in Thai so you can search on YouTube for different versions: ทั้งรักทั้งเกลียด (Tung Ruk Tung Gliet).
Original and the one in Hot Got's car is sang by Kung Tuangsit. The title means "love and hate".
Here is a link with translations http://deungdutjai.com/2014/09/14/tungruktunggliet/

Here is a female version:

and I like Bodyslam's cover. This version is more soft rock.
@Koy123 in case you missed this - you've also asked for the same song from @lakornkiki. See her reply above - all the way back to the original!!