[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I wish that thread is as active as this one lol
This isn't only a BPS thread but very much a Pope & Got & Bells' one too. So somehow anything of him will run its course here. And Chippy! Some may need to get used to her. But anyone who shares the mystery of that plot line will turn up, there would be Chippy fans. That thread might blow active too - because it's Pope!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Now imagine him with constantine phaulkin's wig lol jk
Oh noooo. Hahaha.

Thanks MKfan!!!!! And who said Pope is short?? Love the way Got tied his sash on. Rheung is looking the most handsome of all.

View attachment 17387
The awkward hand makes its appearance again!!!! Haha. He hot too.

And @phatman's khun p's awkward hand :risas3:
Hahahaha. He can show up anytime! I don't mind.

I wish that thread is as active as this one lol
It can be! We just have to go there everyday .hahaha .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan Test #20

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Date reflecting on his past experiences with this new "Karakade."

Comments:
- Hehe. That little eye contact Kade and Date shared so Kade can go to the wedding was cute!
- OMG Kade is soo annoying to Date right now. Going gaga over the wedding and the historical figures. Hilarious.
- Pope must be so jealous of Louis.
- At first I didn't understand Kade's murmuring to herself during the wedding, but now I do. Haha. She was saying their future names in here head.
- Pope is not short. Got it.
- OHHH Date did not just say that!!!
- HAHAHA. Here comes Joi and his story telling!
- OMG I'm feeling giddy all over, y'all see Date pull Kade closer to him and not letting her get up.
- Kade was already over the argument after she sat on his lap, but he had to add more salt. That's what you get Date.
- There wasn't much extended scenes.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
TruBPSFan Test #20

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Date reflecting on his past experiences with this new "Karakade."

Comments:
- Hehe. That little eye contact Kade and Date shared so Kade can go to the wedding was cute!
- OMG Kade is soo annoying to Date right now. Going gaga over the wedding and the historical figures. Hilarious.
- Pope must be so jealous of Louis.
- At first I didn't understand Kade's murmuring to herself during the wedding, but now I do. Haha. She was saying their future names in here head.
- Pope is not short. Got it.
- OHHH Date did not just say that!!!
- HAHAHA. Here comes Joi and his story telling!
- OMG I'm feeling giddy all over, y'all see Date pull Kade closer to him and not letting her get up.
- Kade was already over the argument after she sat on his lap, but he had to add more salt. That's what you get Date.
- There wasn't much extended scenes.
Thanks for sharing :).