[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ill wait till it’s done airing. Can’t find any site where they will sub it. I can catch what they are saying but I don’t fully understand Thai so I don’t want to wait every week for episodes and not know what’s going on.
I dont think its gonna be subbed at all so thats why im watching it raw. No subbers have shown any interest in it sadly :(

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Girl!! I can't! Hahahah .It's such a romantic movie, but those scenes smh. Hahha.
I am a fan of the director then he casted Tony and I was sold!...but then those scenes, jeez my eyes didn’t see Tony the same way after that. Lol

I doubt we will ever get to see Pope’s real butt unless he signs on to play a risky role like Mario did in Jan Dara! Lol I follow Thai films too and a lot of them are art house films compared to commercial films like GDH produced films. If Pope does an arthouse film...we just may one day lmao!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
For those of you who loves YAYA, I found this message from someone named ViXen on the LR page.
Singaporeans & Malaysians - here's your chance! @milquety @Starsapphire @CPY

Guys, I just bought tickets to see Yaya at the gala premier of Brother of the year in Singapore .:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:I tell u guys the tickets are selling fast with very little seats left even though golden village Instagram just post it up 3hours ago :thumbup::thumbup:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
For those of you who loves YAYA, I found this message from someone named ViXen on the LR page.

Guys, I just bought tickets to see Yaya at the gala premier of Brother of the year in Singapore .:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:I tell u guys the tickets are selling fast with very little seats left even though golden village Instagram just post it up 3hours ago :thumbup::thumbup:
Awesome!! Do tell us all about it!!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

That is awesome hun, have a great time :).

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ill wait till it’s done airing. Can’t find any site where they will sub it. I can catch what they are saying but I don’t fully understand Thai so I don’t want to wait every week for episodes and not know what’s going on.
You're like me :risas3: I always wait until the entire lakorn is out and subbed before I watch it. That way I can marathon it in four or five days without having to wait.
Except I watched KSTD raw today because I miss my samee too much to wait

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I am a fan of the director then he casted Tony and I was sold!...but then those scenes, jeez my eyes didn’t see Tony the same way after that. Lol

I doubt we will ever get to see Pope’s real butt unless he signs on to play a risky role like Mario did in Jan Dara! Lol I follow Thai films too and a lot of them are art house films compared to commercial films like GDH produced films. If Pope does an arthouse film...we just may one day lmao!
I'd rather he did something more borderline, kind of like he did in October Sonata. Sexy kissing, but no actual nudity. I don't want everyone else looking at my samee's body