[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
He wouldn't come back to you if you did that. That would hurt :fighting3:
I'm never giving up Pope. He's reading tjis over my shoulder and he said he never wants to leave me;)
Lol!!! Of course it would hurt and that’s the reason why he’ll keep coming back! Muhahahah it’s ok, I’m not gonna fight over him. I have wandering eyes. Him and I are equal. :naughty2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Since mai and ter are pretty much dating might as well act together with his doppleganger pope. Omg i can just imagine the chaos mai would cause all the popebelle and popemew fans! I kinda want them to pair just so i can see all the crazyness go down hahah
You are so bad! Haha.

I don't know why I just don't see Ter as handsome.
Just like Pope. Hahha.

:risas3: Thanks to you, I know what I want to do when I get him from Phatman and Rachfull!! *pull each strand off one by one* It’ll grow back the next we meet since he has 40+ other wives from this thread alone lmao!
HahHa. Maybe longer now that we have new members.

I wanna see pope and taew too ... they look good

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj2TlKsjW80/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1dzain42pmf7r

Also Didn't pope have a scandal before with taew lol is she still together with her boyfriend, I'm fine if they really end up together lol

http://sugar-daily.com/exposed-pope-thanawat-courting-taew-natapohn-not-caring-she-has-a-boyfriend/

By the way hai I'm new here, just a silent reader who currently obsessed with BpS and Pope lol
Hi!!! Thanks for coming out of your shell! Don't forget our pledge! Haha! Jk.

Anyone else a silent reader?! Come out and play with us! Heheh.

That is one funny scandal.

Na's can be made into a rug :risas3::risas3: Jk ok fc don't shoot me :pancarta:
Puahahahahahahaha!

I feel like this might have been shared on this forum before, but it's worth sharing again: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhjHVa1B_OI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=w8ecfnbc5auk
I haven't seen it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He soo cute!

Thank you... I hope pope gonna find his own girl too so all the story about him being player etc will be stop (maybe lol) somehow I think a non celebrity girl suit him more lol

Also guys please keep going .. all of your crazy hilarious post is so entertaining and this is the only English forum I know where I can have more information about BPS and the cast.

Honestly Bps is the first thai drama I watch,I'm not a thai drama fans to begin with lol but the hype from this drama and when I saw the drama trending no.1 on Twitter worldwide i'm so curious lol after this I try watching other thai drama but I stopped after 1 eps ( perhaps since I don't know which one is good lol) but I think I will start with pope other thai drama, anyone know where I can watch with English sub?
Funny because of the trend and viral fb posts many of my friends ended watching it on their own! Some loved it and some are ok with it, but none of them hate it!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Nah i dont think Ter looks like Pope and Pope is handsome, he's just too old for me. I like'm in the late 20's early 30s :risas3: Unless it's Weir, I'll take him any time, any day, any where, any po.....:p
Wha?!?!? Lol! No wonder your not fighting for Pope lol. You like them younger lol! I’ve always been into older actors so all the actors I like are Pope’s age to 60 lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha. You know Pope has really awkward fingers.

Nah i dont think Ter looks like Pope and Pope is handsome, he's just too old for me. I like'm in the late 20's early 30s :risas3: Unless it's Weir, I'll take him any time, any day, any where, any po.....:p

Po. . .??? Say it! I dare you! Hahaha.

I so can't wait to hear more news about S2 :).
I actually don't. HAHAHA. I wanna cherish Pope and Bella's career separately for now.