[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hot dayum!!! He looks so effin sexay! I want Pope back. Hahaha.

We'll have to wait and see if Great looks half as sexy as Pope while he rows that canoe
No one can out row Pope. If a Great can make 5 babies then I'll give it to him. If not. . . so long sucka! HahH.

Anybody else have a sudden urge to watch Pope play a bad boy? I think he'd look hot.
Um. I've neen dreaming of that role!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
But at the time it does look like they just don't want anything "white" because they can't stand Constantine. It looks a more personal vendetta against him; also the way King Narai overliking anything French. I don't think they'll mind it very much if Constantine is French himself but because he's not & just a stand in they find that they can't trust him.
Someone brought up here too about the conversion but again it's mostly because of Constantine they didn't like it.
I think I understand what you're saying... you're saying they didn't like farang because Constantine gave the farang a bad name? I think that's possible. You also have to consider the trend in European colonization that was in full swing at that time as well. Natives would've been wary of the Europeans because of that.
I read that most historians agree that Constantine's conversion to Christianity was less about his personal convictions and more of a political move.
Let me know if I misunderstood at all :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just watched the 42nd anniversary soccer penalty kick and guess what. That host has been in love with Pope since wayyyy long ago. . . Haha. Things never changed.
Yes. She doesn't do this to just anyone. She saw something in Pope. She got good eyes.

42nd Anniversary (2012) vs 48th Anniversary (2018)
Screenshot_2018-06-07-23-15-30-1.png Screenshot_2018-06-07-23-32-37-1.png

Screenshot_2018-06-07-23-23-03-1.png Screenshot_2018-06-07-23-20-28-1.png

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
IMG_20180608_172841.jpg https://twitter.com/miscmeee/status/1004701746319552512?s=19

Vid
https://twitter.com/GminkimP/status/1004766541676572672?s=19

https://twitter.com/IheartPopeza/status/1004717348232757248?s=19

Has this been shared before?

Ahhhh! Eating 1 sausage with Pope! Gosh, that fan must have saved a whole country in her previous life or something to be this lucky!

Pope helped the fan pushed her hair aside to the back... awwwww:love:... n kept holding her shoulders. The fan seemed so shy to even look at him.:) Wonder what the MC ask n what she replied?

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Forgive me if at one time I thought Jam Loey Rak was one! Heheee…. And then Plerng Chimplee, then Roy Lae Sanae Luang…. At my every set of obsessed months they’d be my most beautiful pair in the world! But then Date came along with his Kade and this changes everything; they are by far the most gorgeous romance I’ve ever seen on the screen. (So long Aum! Goodbye Aff!) They have mystery, laughter, pain ….and a love which defy all odds, even tricking time & fates itself. And unlike other constant spooning between the leads we get nothing except soul baring looks between them.

It's Date’s killer stare - shows the stages what’s happening to him - them. Their little body contact glorified the few accidentals in our minds! I love those scenes in her rooms when he holds her by the arms; it’s so tender and so full of his unspoken luscious, sexy promises. I enjoy it too when Date is happy; his subtle shifts in looking at this beautiful fiancee …. he undresses her with his eyes! hhaaha

This story started so badly, hero hating a girl to his being, killing her off with something sacred. And not just any death – but sending her off to hell too. But he starts to waver when he unknowingly meets the one who took over, fighting demons (especially his own) to renegade on that hatred. Date’s struggles against Kade’s presence is the best. He cracks through peeks at her situation, his reluctant glances wanting to gaze on her more. While she’s being herself, he is falling in love; whereas she’s only thinking ways to return to her family. Yet somehow they've planted their souls into each other without realising it. It only breaks Kade how much he truly means to her when Karakade turned up to demand for her Khun P.

“I Love You” is never once said between them, it’s voiced by others, even Rheung. We have to see it other ways. Date had the dagger to his neck; that was a gutted speech he made about not wanting to live without her. While Kade knows of lives of historic figures around her, she couldn’t see his fate and that somewhat stopped her from being happy. Until Arjaan revealed nothing’s going to happen to him, their love destiny is fated in every lifetime.

“I’ll teach you to play the boat” That line brought on goosebumps because like the unsaid love, it brought on wild imaginings of the sexiest kind between this two!

Although I enjoyed their early banter I feel that their love is even more beautiful after being married, the back hugs, the shoulder kiss, telling her the truth when he didn't mean to ..... Date goes along with her suggestions like he’s never cured from being weak at the knees.
Love what you said.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Forgive me if at one time I thought Jam Loey Rak was one! Heheee…. And then Plerng Chimplee, then Roy Lae Sanae Luang…. At my every set of obsessed months they’d be my most beautiful pair in the world! But then Date came along with his Kade and this changes everything; they are by far the most gorgeous romance I’ve ever seen on the screen. (So long Aum! Goodbye Aff!) They have mystery, laughter, pain ….and a love which defy all odds, even tricking time & fates itself. And unlike other constant spooning between the leads we get nothing except soul baring looks between them.

It's Date’s killer stare - shows the stages what’s happening to him - them. Their little body contact glorified the few accidentals in our minds! I love those scenes in her rooms when he holds her by the arms; it’s so tender and so full of his unspoken luscious, sexy promises. I enjoy it too when Date is happy; his subtle shifts in looking at this beautiful fiancee …. he undresses her with his eyes! hhaaha

This story started so badly, hero hating a girl to his being, killing her off with something sacred. And not just any death – but sending her off to hell too. But he starts to waver when he unknowingly meets the one who took over, fighting demons (especially his own) to renegade on that hatred. Date’s struggles against Kade’s presence is the best. He cracks through peeks at her situation, his reluctant glances wanting to gaze on her more. While she’s being herself, he is falling in love; whereas she’s only thinking ways to return to her family. Yet somehow they've planted their souls into each other without realising it. It only breaks Kade how much he truly means to her when Karakade turned up to demand for her Khun P.

“I Love You” is never once said between them, it’s voiced by others, even Rheung. We have to see it other ways. Date had the dagger to his neck; that was a gutted speech he made about not wanting to live without her. While Kade knows of lives of historic figures around her, she couldn’t see his fate and that somewhat stopped her from being happy. Until Arjaan revealed nothing’s going to happen to him, their love destiny is fated in every lifetime.

“I’ll teach you to play the boat” That line brought on goosebumps because like the unsaid love, it brought on wild imaginings of the sexiest kind between this two!

Although I enjoyed their early banter I feel that their love is even more beautiful after being married, the back hugs, the shoulder kiss, telling her the truth when he didn't mean to ..... Date goes along with her suggestions like he’s never cured from being weak at the knees.

I like reading your post about BPS after you watched the rerun version. How can you do that? It seems you never let any scenes go out of your eyes. Many times after reading, I had to go back to watch those scenes again.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm gonna disagree with you on one factor and say that there is one other couple who was perfect (to me) like Kade and Date in a completely different way. Mike and Aom-Am from Full House Thai. They were perfect and romantic without overdoing anything :icon12:
Kade and Date have more of a classic romance, while Mike and Aom have a simpler one. But I love them both equally
Unfair! Unfair! I don't know who this Mike & Aom-Am are! But you know me, I only know Kade & Date, and Aum & Weir, and Great & Nychaa. Very small repertoire.

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Barbie Princess Jasmine welcome new cambodian member...u can talk to me anytime. We are cambodian. @Koy123 is too... @Rosi I have never kept things secret..I always posted spoilers here:p one time @phatman ran away from the forum coz of me and my spoiler:risas3:
What?? @phatman did that?? She ran away? Haha..... now this I have to go back the threads and check how many days. Because the last we went on a BPS diet I think she only lasted hours.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ahh I've been so busy, haven't had time to hang out here but I saw this article today and had to pop in for a hot second to share it. You guys, The Economist, did a piece on BPS under their news around Asia section. The Economist! Granted it's tied to a political slant cause this is isn't an ET newspaper at all but still-BPS. Almost fell off my chair when I saw it, especially when you see the other articles around it lol.

https://www.economist.com/asia/2018/06/02/a-historical-soap-reveals-a-lot-about-modern-thai-politics
@jeanie1 !! That is such a shocker!! The Economist is like TIME or NEWSWEEK on political & business/trade issues, it's a stern publication & BPS made into its pages??! Woww man, wonders never ceased on this precious gem! I've read through & the Prime Minister featured highly in it..... 18,000 tourists a day! When it was a daily trickle of 1,000 until BPS strikes in February. Entertainment or not, it's sure done the country an unexpected great turn because that magazine is some serious business.
Thanks for spotting the article! Now I'm turning bashful I spend mornings watching the odd movie with my Ipad propped against the peanut butter jar but you - YOU - skim through The Economist while having your toast!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Unfair! Unfair! I don't know who this Mike & Aom-Am are! But you know me, I only know Kade & Date, and Aum & Weir, and Great & Nychaa. Very small repertoire.
Ooooooh you need to fix that right now. Full House Thai from 2014. My first lakorn ever and one of my top two favorites. Ananda produced it.
Watch it. Trust me, you will not regret it. I've watched it five times and it gets better each time.