[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Nice to meet you dear :love::love::love: I'm glad to see the fellow Cambodian here. Are you and @Rosi planning to see Bella next month?
I'm Singaporean sweetie! And the Singapore gang (@Starsapphire @milquety & Trisha & Michelle & Nek who's Chinese/Thai lives in Thailand but by came to see Pope here) we've already met Pope 2 saturdays ago! I gave him a hug! hehe. We wait now if Bells would ever come here, we hope for that very much.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, this may sound ignorant. You say you're from Cambodia but the citizens are known as Khymer? Don't you say Cambodians? And then there's Laos. So how do I best know how to see from one city to another? Thanks. I've just known that Thais speak Thai style & Boran style; I didn't know there's 2 ways before.
We speak the language Khmer. Some people call themselves Khmer or Cambodian. I know, there’s different types of the Khmer dialect as well.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Lol yesss!! When I first laid eyes on him in there, I was like wow! Who is this guy?! He was cute in there (DJA), but man he grew up SEXYly (not a word, but i didnt want to say nicely lol) and everytime I saw him in a lakorn I get all excited lol
I first saw him as the nerd doctor in Khun Chai Puttipat so he didn't make a dent. But recognised him straight away when he sat at the front of the canoe in the race. Just surprised he suddenly looked like a guy with steel for arms

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Omg I thought Prang was so pretty in Dao Kaew Duen! I was like this girl has the perfect face. Big eyes, cute nose, and nice lips lol lucky girl!

I like how she was Ying Nim in DKD and her mom in BPS was Khun Ying Nim too lol
She was so dainty there! And I like the character because she saw the goodness of the heroine when the rest of the family (hero included) thought she's some kind of the Asian version of "brassy, low class, redneck white trash".

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oh God, he hijacked her poem into his room! And sat there all night looking at the moon! I'm smiling silly here watching this scene hehe. I should be out with my guys at site..... but I came in for a breather and saw this. Awww thanks.....

@HNA0 - this is what I meant, you have to watch the reruns every week to check out these additional gems.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mmmmm. Hot dog.

We should be getting closer to the Kade saving Date in the uncut episodes right?.
Honestly I'm even sure. Hahha. I just know that we're gonna get sweet dreams tomorrow!

New scene for tomorrow?? I won't look then! Hehehe.

You gotta let me have Got though! Lol he's the one I really want :naughty2:
Um since someone else has Pope now. . . can I have a turn with Got??? Hehe. And um I'll take Pan next. . . and then maybe Louis if he let's.

All I can say is Pope would learn never to put his mouth that close to mine again rscenesw I'd teach him how to kiss like the Americans :risas3:

Also WHAT STAR WAS THAT GIRL BORN UNDER TO HAVE SUCH INCREDIBLE LUCK She should buy a lottery ticket, because she's obviously already won once before
Right .When Pope went in I just wanted to swallow that whole sausage for her so I can get to his mouth faster! Hahahah.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Not for a while, I think. Since it's like 40 mins each time after ads (!!!! so many!!), and tonight's the only night. Last episode on Monday they stopped at where she made the mango sweets. CPR has to come after the poetry battle, then Prik bullying Kade and much later Date taking her to town to make the hotpot. Hope no volleyball next week! At this rate saving Date will be next Friday.
Oh okay darn it, lol thanks though :).

Oh yay, a new scene for tomorrow's episode? :).

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Mmmmm. Hot dog.

Honestly I'm even sure. Hahha. I just know that we're gonna get sweet dreams tomorrow!

New scene for tomorrow?? I won't look then! Hehehe.
You should! You won't be sorry!
Come on.... you don't need to be strong. Take a peek. That's a good girl.....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
We speak the language Khmer. Some people call themselves Khmer or Cambodian. I know, there’s different types of the Khmer dialect as well.
@Rosi2 We were first known as Khmer back in the Angorkian era(I think over 100 years ago) as Times passed, our name had changed to Cambodian, but we still call ourselves Khmer. We have a long history. In BPS, the beginning they had mentioned that Khmer made silk sarong and sent it over to Thailand.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
@Rosi2 We were first known as Khmer back in the Angorkian era(I think over 100 years ago) as Times passed, our name had changed to Cambodian, but we still call ourselves Khmer. We have a long history. In BPS, the beginning they had mentioned that Khmer made silk sarong and sent it over to Thailand.
Very informative! Thanks for adding on. BTW Some people get confused when we say we’re Khmer. So...I just stick to saying I’m Cambodian.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Thanks. It's so beautiful to have history, it's something to be prideful, too. It doesn't mean that you're a big country or you're a continent that you would automatically have history, it's the people who made it. I marvel at what you guys have, especially in those northern rims (to us down here) which makes up Thailand, Cambodia, Loas, Vietnam, Myanmar, etc. It may have been destroyed at one point because of civil war & things, but it's not something that can totally be taken away from you. I love BPS because it sort of makes me look at things again with rose coloured glasses, the way life should be really, because it makes us happy. That piece of silk which Kade wore is speechlessly lovely such a pretty combination of rich colours! & so are the other ones seen throughout the story as they carry them about on those trays - for Khun Loong, Date, Rheung, the guys. I wondered why the Professor said that cloth is Khymer, don't Thais themselves do it, but it's clearer now Khymer then is just next door - certain arts are better done elsewhere by a region more skilled in these things.