[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Anyone has a full link to Pope’s version of BPS OST? Not Or Jaw but BuppeSanNivas? I see him sing at events but can’t find it on iTunes.

Here is what I found ... 2 songs only and missing the one I really wanted. I saw it listed on the soundtrack...

View attachment 13733
Aiyohhhh I can't take it my heart breaks a little each time I see Pope Por Date ad pictures. Especially in the opening scenes of each Episode when the theme song comes on & they introduce the characters he is so wowww

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Ya, not sure whether will tune in tonight.
Last night i left my tv on and i watched Korean show on my phone so tonight I hope they will add some scenes left of Kade and Date's children if not i'm really done with ch3 LOL

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I think there is a Thai stage play titled Kawin and it's mean marriage. If I not mistaken, Malay language is also used at Ayutthaya. Like for example, ku in boran means me. If in Malaysia, aku and ku is me (follow the law of Bahasa Melayu). If Indonesian, aku means you. Correct me if I am wrong.
Ahh that makes sense now.
Aku means I in Indonesian as well

Yes we got wind of it already. I know, why do they want to remake when they already have their own very successful Scarlett Heart.
The state of cdrama industry is kinda a mess nowadays. There will be production companies which will jump on any profitable bandwagon. Anyway, other than Scarlet Heart, they have a lot of good time travel stories of their own too. It still doesn't matter because there will always be enough companies and money to adapt them aaaaall. LOL. xD

Not sure if we already talked about this since this thread moves so fast, but apparently Chinese productions want to remake this.
http://thaistarnews.info/buppae-chinese/
Not I'm not sure how I feel about this because they'd have to change it to fit Chinese history. And they already have a popular 21st-century woman travels back in time drama, Scarlet Heart.
Nevertheless I'm still curious how they'll do it. The casting is really gonna make or break. I still couldn't find any info about this on Weibo so really no clue.

He would be lying if he said no. Haha. I'm sure he was at one point charmed by her beauty and personality. Remember, they never knew eachother at the pee-nong level until BPS.
Ikr. It's hard not to be charmed by Bella??! :)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Yes we got wind of it already. I know, why do they want to remake when they already have their own very successful Scarlett Heart.
Perhaps to clean the mess that Scarlett Heart 2 brought?? Yeah I hope Prom Likit doesn’t pull a Scarlett Heart 2 but then again, sounds like the whole cast of BPS wants in compared to the cast of Scarlett Heart 2, plus it will still be taken place in the past...I hope...

I remember bits of Scarlett Heart...it was depressing to me...it was like watching Por Date have multiple wives plus Kade as a lover too but then Kade ends up marrying Luang Sriyot! Only a one nang ek type of drama watcher here.

Rosi

Wifey #42
So rating for 2 special eps 10.1 and 8.6

Since they are going to re-run BPS next month ch3 is promoting it by saying that they will add more scenes like deleted scenes.......but some fans don't believe it they said ch3 said the same with special eps so ch3 is a liar LOL

Plerng Chimplee and Sapai jao both are going to rerun that 's why Sapai jao YT was blocked......ch3 really know how and when to suck money haha
Aum acted the broken hearted man very well in this story, and in Sapai Jao if only Pope was given Nychaa.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Thank you so much for the summary!
Yup. I was a little sad that Noon was playing the servant because she has played more important roles before. Contrary to what I had thought as a minir role, she is pretty major! Actually with the exception to the cameos all the roles in here are major amd important. Pope uey, don't rely too much on others. How am I gonna rely on you when we live together???

He is like the most suitable Phra Phetracha. I don't think I've said this before, but I love saying that name. Hahaha. I had the hardest time saying it at the beginning of the lakorn, but once I got it down I love the name. Haha.
It's okay he doesn't want to go to events much, but please appear in another movie!! I love watching him with the King, and the moments with his son, and what he said to Por Duer the one scene after Kosa Lek died - "I didn't even wait to hear the rest. I don't want to. And from now on I'm not going to tell him anything. I'm going to take it until I can't anymore."

Rosi

Wifey #42
Well, I live in the States so I doubt any of 7-11 have it here. But maybe other East Asian countries will have it? Not really sure how far BPS has reached over there. Honestly, though, every single 7-11 I went to while I was in Asia was at least 10x better than the ones here in the States when it comes to food options lol
Uhh, I just checked. There's Korean, Japanese, Indian, others, but no Thai. I will write to the 7-Eleven management office here tomorrow

Rosi

Wifey #42
I want the Buppe SanNivas song so badly and all the ones I find online from fans have really bad echo or their commentaries. Here, you get the whole song but you can hear the fan saying "so handsome".hahahaha

He really did look nice at this event and that smile made me swoon ..... :love::love::love:
His voice match better with this song, not Or Jao.
Thanks for the video. He sings it beautifully - he's Por Date!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I fell asleep last night orz but seems like i didn't miss anything

Hope they'd air deleted clips for today's episode.
Omg last time streaming for BPS