[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Oops! @leemyis sorry!! My excuse is in reading too fast!
And there I was baring my soul Pope & Bella in a modern run should be in like a Sabrina.
No problem. Yes, please. Pope and Bella in something like Sabrina would be awesome! :D

@pangiaxiong @leemyis do you study something creative for you guys to be able to do this. Be creative with FMV and gifs and poster? We should all meet up one day? (Just a thought) ( Cause I've grown to be quite fond of you guys lol) Where do you guys live? I'm in Australia.

By the way, what is gif? I've said it but I don't know what it is.
For me, making posters and gifs is a hobby. I think I started when floppy disc were still alive lol. It would be awesome if we can all meet up some day. I reside in the central part of California. It's so wonderful to have forums like this that can connect people from all over the world and bring them together! <3

GIF stands for Graphic Interchange Format. It's like an animated or moving picture.
Like this:

CPY

GotomySin
Not all apparently, just now that was the original Ter nor ter version

I thought marriage in Thai is Tæ̀ngngān, lol girl kawin = marriage in Malay haha

I think there is a Thai stage play titled Kawin and it's mean marriage. If I not mistaken, Malay language is also used at Ayutthaya. Like for example, ku in boran means me. If in Malaysia, aku and ku is me (follow the law of Bahasa Melayu). If Indonesian, aku means you. Correct me if I am wrong.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Which part do you think is the most sweet part in this lakorn?

For me, I think it's the sweet dream whisper at episode 5.
Girl there are so many sweet scenes! Definitely sweet dreams. There's also temple pep talk, Dates' medicine, pre-French kiss, pillow hug, look in the mirror x2, cold compress, tea and desserts gosh I can go on and on!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
No problem. Yes, please. Pope and Bella in something like Sabrina would be awesome! :D

For me, making posters and gifs is a hobby. I think I started when floppy disc were still alive lol. It would be awesome if we can all meet up some day. I reside in the central part of California. It's so wonderful to have forums like this that can connect people from all over the world and bring them together! <3

GIF stands for Graphic Interchange Format. It's like an animated or moving picture.
Like this:

Meeting these days is not impossible, you know. What with flights being so cheap these days.... it's not a Por Date on a slow ship to France it takes 2 years to return. I made friends while watching Spanish telenovelas (9 countries - Romania, Peru, Germany, France, Morocco, Kuwait, Australia, Mexico .... and we met 5 years after emails & thousands of pages of telenovelas English translations. We made a date in London to be fair to everyone so all have to travel & because all love romantic castles; it was wonderful we cried & cried at the airport!! So, for BPS, it would be good to meet at Ayuthaya (is there really such a place) where this all started. We could go restaurants try out all the food they ate!! I'm from Singapore, and I see there's some Malaysians in our BPS gang, we all travel to Thailand, yes.

CPY

GotomySin
Girl there are so many sweet scenes! Definitely sweet dreams. There's also temple pep talk, Dates' medicine, pre-French kiss, pillow hug, look in the mirror x2, cold compress, tea and desserts gosh I can go on and on!
Can I say from ep 2 -15 got sweet scenes? But for me the most memorable one is sweet dream.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I was super bothered by the distance between KaDate in this hug. Where's the intimacy we've been having this whole time???
Screenshot_2018-04-18-20-44-11-1.png

But then I was just reminded of this hug from Popella! There. . . is. . . no. . . distance. Hahaha. He literally slammed her against him
Screenshot_2018-04-18-20-40-27-1.png

Well, I live in the States so I doubt any of 7-11 have it here. But maybe other East Asian countries will have it? Not really sure how far BPS has reached over there. Honestly, though, every single 7-11 I went to while I was in Asia was at least 10x better than the ones here in the States when it comes to food options lol
Not in Malaysia. But 7e here did selling our local fave dishes i.e Nasi Lemak, traditional cakes etc.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Can I say from ep 2 -15 got sweet scenes? But for me the most memorable one is sweet dream.
I have so many although Sweet Dreams stand out.

1) I love Cold Compress it's very good, ESPECIALLY during the cold compress proper. He could hardly contain his joy here that she's not Mae Karakade. First time he said it aloud to himself - and her - that MK is dead.
2) Taking her away from the sand pit & being alone together. He's very daring here, his arms around her while they're walking. AND THEN! While watching the outside play (now we know the meaning of nice smelling hair)
3) Just the two of them on the Sam Pao, watching the temple in the moonlight
4) The lantern scene; he can't tear his eyes away

# 2 - Now I'm convinced why he went against his mum to bring her out to the races; he hasn't seen her days since she got sick (the whipping) & this the only way to spend time alone together

So I was super bothered by the distance between KaDate in this hug. Where's the intimacy we've been having this whole time???
View attachment 13737

But then I was just reminded of this hug from Popella! There. . . is. . . no. . . distance. Hahaha. He literally slammed her against him
View attachment 13738
What about this one. He can’t resist himself haha. I just can’t figure out whether this is KaDate or PopeBella lol

They were so adorable

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Like this:
Rest assured this gif is going to be in my download folder

I think there is a Thai stage play titled Kawin and it's mean marriage. If I not mistaken, Malay language is also used at Ayutthaya. Like for example, ku in boran means me. If in Malaysia, aku and ku is me (follow the law of Bahasa Melayu). If Indonesian, aku means you. Correct me if I am wrong.
Wowww no wonder i have been hearing familiar words! Thank you CPY