[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Perhaps to clean the mess that Scarlett Heart 2 brought?? Yeah I hope Prom Likit doesn’t pull a Scarlett Heart 2 but then again, sounds like the whole cast of BPS wants in compared to the cast of Scarlett Heart 2, plus it will still be taken place in the past...I hope...

I remember bits of Scarlett Heart...it was depressing to me...it was like watching Por Date have multiple wives plus Kade as a lover too but then Kade ends up marrying Luang Sriyot! Only a one nang ek type of drama watcher here.
It started out light that's why I was interested, but then it became very depressing towards the end. I didn'tlike that he had many wives either.
This is why I appreciate Pope's Por Date because he's no King or high ranking official who requires multiple wives. Haha.
It's okay he doesn't want to go to events much, but please appear in another movie!! I love watching him with the King, and the moments with his son, and what he said to Por Duer the one scene after Kosa Lek died - "I didn't even wait to hear the rest. I don't want to. And from now on I'm not going to tell him anything. I'm going to take it until I can't anymore."
I'll have to recap my favorite scenes from the supporting cast!

lani

sarNie Hatchling
https://instagram.com/p/Bhv4iXljbsJ/

It’s looks like there will be a movie with the original cast?
yes they said it is going to make into the movie soon with the same casts and directer....the ministry of culture is the one that order it and will fully sponsor it...the movie might choose only important scenes or the whole novel....

Aum acted the broken hearted man very well in this story, and in Sapai Jao if only Pope was given Nychaa.
yes his acting never disappoint me plus Bella is so beautiful in this.....in Sapai jao i felt Pope and Nychha had more chemistry than him and Tarn LOL