[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Random interview on Big. Um, can I crush him too? He's handsome. He looks like my Kan. Hehe. He sounds a lot younger in here too.

I think he said something along the line of he's never experienced it (popularity) before?
Can I join you? Lol. I think he is cute and a wonderful actor. His scenes with the other actor/ the king was awesome. Wish someome would translate the whole interview.
Hahaha. Oh gosh those two lovebirds.

Looks like someone turned a little too hard.
View attachment 13732
Lol..if you ask me she should've turn harder haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can I join you? Lol. I think he is cute and a wonderful actor. His scenes with the other actor/ the king was awesome. Wish someome would translate the whole interview.

Right! I loove his aura. His eyes alone speak a thousand words and when he does speak. . . .:clap:

Just a little and it would've been. *smooch*!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Mr. Big is very handsome! Don't make him a father next time, he can still be a hero - an influential figure like the King.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
The guy who played King Narai is wonderful (Praptpadol ?). He's got this look of weight on his shoulders despite the slight respite of liking a poetry recital in the middle of company, and letting more pressing state matters take a back seat. He is also able to portray a certain weakness, and he cares. Although we would like to hate him for blindly punishing Kosa Lek, I think it's this actor's sensitive portrayal of the role makes it impossible.

Ehhehhh, just read about our favourite Khun Loong. His name is Ning, he's very, very handsome and stylish - and he's not married. Was it you Hdee who says about reaching a certain age & starting to look at younger men? Hehe.... sorry if I got the wrong person!! But here you are for the taking - a terrific, matured, sexy man and so damnned handsome it makes your heart bleed.

My, there's a lot of hot matured actors in this show!!!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Right. I wonder of anyone knows what the third play is about and if it's significant. .
Ok I just thought the dude was escalating his flirting step by step but out of curiosity I googled it and now I'm cracking up. I don't know for sure if this is what they're talking about but if not, it's a funny coincidence. The lakorn peun ban is called Honwichai Kawee and it's about 2 p'eks, a cow and a tiger. And here's the kicker, n'ek is famous in the world for her nice smelling hair. :risas3: Her name is Junsuda too so there's also a moon connection lol.

Apparently Ch7 made it into a series way back in the day. If you understand Thai, the theme song talks about her nice smelling hair.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you think the Thai line of BPS dishes is sold everywhere or just in Thailand (have to check the local store - today - and if don't have, will beg like Kade the way she begs her Khun P to take her places).
Well, I live in the States so I doubt any of 7-11 have it here. But maybe other East Asian countries will have it? Not really sure how far BPS has reached over there. Honestly, though, every single 7-11 I went to while I was in Asia was at least 10x better than the ones here in the States when it comes to food options lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok I just thought the dude was escalating his flirting step by step but out of curiosity I googled it and now I'm cracking up. I don't know for sure if this is what they're talking about but if not, it's a funny coincidence. The lakorn peun ban is called Honwichai Kawee and it's about 2 p'eks, a cow and a tiger. And here's the kicker, n'ek is famous in the world for her nice smelling hair. :risas3: Her name is Junsuda too so there's also a moon connection lol.

Apparently Ch7 made it into a series way back in the day. If you understand Thai, the theme song talks about her nice smelling hair.

Wth? Hahaha. This is the play that women aren't allowed to play? Hahaha.
I seriously wonder what he's implying. Someone needs to ask the writer or Rom Paeng. Haha

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Oh wow, Phatman you think we got our answer or not? Thanks @jeanie1 for playing detective!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm curious has english classics ever been adapted on thai Tv.....I know they adapt their own literature. Now that they are doing away with slap/kiss genre...or slowly toning them down.....I think they should try adapting some well known english classics and give them their own thai flavor.....like Jane Austen's works can be perfectly made to adapt as thai period dramas....Thats one of the reasons why I loved Prissana...I got such JA vibes from that show.
Willy and Joy S., Ruk Diew Kong Janejira is a loose adaptation of Jane Eyre. P'Kai adapted several english romance novels, just not the classics. Manee Yard Fah is The Princes by Jude Deveraux. I tried reading that one after watching Manee Yard Fah but I think I'm too lazy to read romance novels lol. Rather watch it and read other stuff.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

I'm watching without the sound since I'm in the office & I can't stop smiling.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Willy and Joy S., Ruk Diew Kong Janejira is a loose adaptation of Jane Eyre. P'Kai adapted several english romance novels, just not the classics. Manee Yard Fah is The Princes by Jude Deveraux. I tried reading that one after watching Manee Yard Fah but I think I'm too lazy to read romance novels lol. Rather watch it and read other stuff.
Haha. Same. I'd rather watch.