[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Did you see the full clip? I went searching. No wonder P'Mai is always saying these 2 are so giggly. And it's not even the kissing scenes.

OMG @jeanie1 .... I LOVE YOU! Thank you for sharing this. Now the clip makes sense! I was wondering why Pope was commenting about Bella breathing full breath on him and now I know. Blame it on Pla Rah. hehehe I can't believe she'll eat strong smell food the night before that intimate scene. They are so funny. I can't stop watching it again and again and laugh every single time.

Rosi

Wifey #42
This part shows how much Date loves Kade by now. He's usually hands off with her, but here he's even in her bedroom just the two of them together. It's a good thing Karakade can't get any closer! Hell does have its uses hehe.

I think the only thing I sort of okay with Karakade is that she did do something unforeseen for Kade, it's to do with the servant wives. Though of course it's for herself at the time; you know how she is with competition? She's even ready to murder Mae Janward! What Pin & Yam meant when they kept an eye on the servants not humping their Khun Thun wasn't directly for Kade, it actually started from Mae Karakade's orders.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yeayy someone already subbed the 7E commercial!

Because your gaze weakens my body ..... hahahaha we know where that's going! The boat!! Even Joi's chicken got a mention. The best is that sour mango moment, the music comes on so perfect, then their kissing kiss! kiss! kiss! even the way he turns his body with that smile. I can't stop laughing! This has got to be one of the best ads. Thanks for the subs.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I agree. Maybe some form of Kawee. Hehe.

Yeah I had been wondering about that, because he clearly emphasized Kawin or Kawee. Like he was implying something .
He mentioned 3 plays, that last one seems the most significant for them both - the way he said it.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I loved Sabrina....seen every version there is...and Pope will be perfect as Linus....just that he won't look that older then Bella......maybe they can give him some grey hair and of course glasses can bring some maturity to a face.
Bella....I never would've seen her as Sabrina coz she always plays these characters I can't connect with.....but after BPS I think she can do any role out there....
I'm curious has english classics ever been adapted on thai Tv.....I know they adapt their own literature. Now that they are doing away with slap/kiss genre...or slowly toning them down.....I think they should try adapting some well known english classics and give them their own thai flavor.....like Jane Austen's works can be perfectly made to adapt as thai period dramas....Thats one of the reasons why I loved Prissana...I got such JA vibes from that show.
I love the Harrison Ford & Julia Ormond version the best, and yes I believe Bella can be a Sabrina because as the bespectacled frumpy present day Kadesurang she's like her up that tree. And I've seen photos of her (I think taken by Weir) in the streets of Japan, she's so stylish with make-up & hair/clothes it's that transition of Sabrina with the sleek haircut & dark glasses. Pope is a Linus!! Hope the BPS producers sometimes visit threads like ours to get fan vibes, read our writings, read this our conversation, and think on it.

Prissana has that feel of a slow build-up romance the style of Jane, and I like that movie very much!

But I think most of these Thai dramas do they not come from novels too? That's what I know when reading the synopsis - adapted from this or that novel. And they probably have plenty to choose from. Like BPS.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know if the below video is subbed anywhere or can someone summarize? It looks like such a fun atmosphere to be a part of LOL I don’t understand much, just know that the speaker is talking about the lakorn and how smitten he is with Bella. And then his reenactment of Pope and Bella staring at each other with the music playing is just hilarious too!!! TYIA!