[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I didn't translation everything it just too much. They mostly introduced the actors and actresses talked about the characters and the history related to each important character.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Omgg I missed like half an hr cause was trying to load rewatch the interview and translation a few things.:sad6:
Oh dont worry, most of politics and Louis scene.

Highlight for half an hour are: Mae Karakate help the servants agains the desease with her own money and it shake Jamba's heart (Date mother, I dont know exactly her name) - and Khun P heart too, lol

More lovely dovey scene of our couples, scene of sniffing khun P chest too

And til now, still politic, about Junwart father...

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't translation everything it just too much. They mostly introduced the actors and actresses talked about the characters and the history related to each important character.
But with your trans, i can get more information about the name of lakor. About the sequel. All are important info to me. So thank you so so much!!

alissaax

Oh dont worry, most of politics and Louis scene.

Highlight for half an hour are: Mae Karakate help the servants agains the desease with her own money and it shake Jamba's heart (Date mother, I dont know exactly her name) - and Khun P heart too, lol

More lovely dovey scene of our couples, scene of sniffing khun P chest too

And til now, still politic, about Junwart father...
Omggg so I missed the sniffing and smelling scenee:risas3::risas3:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
They explained buppaesunniwaat. Buppae is before. Sun is together. Niwaat is live. So if you've once live together in the past and will eventually get to meet again. Because you have done merits or karma together in the past so you will meet once again in another life.
Wow!!! I love the meaning!!! It’s such a beautiful feeling to know that if you do good and merit you will meet each other in the next life. Bittersweet.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Kade heard Karakade crying when Por Date was standing very close to her......I think she must have understood why coz she moved back a step or two and Date noticed her backing away....
There seems to a be a slight time jump....Malee is walking around with a big baby bump....
and too much politics stuff....it's boring for me since I can't understand...I think they should have started putting political scenes from the start now it feels like its taking too much screen time.
Janward dad's punishment and death coming up....

alissaax

Wow!!! I love the meaning!!! It’s such a beautiful feeling to know that if you do good and merit you will meet each other in the next life. Bittersweet.
Whether it's both good or bad merit and karma.
Kade heard Karakade crying when Por Date was standing very close to her......I think she must have understood why coz she moved back a step or two and Date noticed her backing away....
There seems to a be a slight time jump....Malee is walking around with a big baby bump....
and too much politics stuff....it's boring for me since I can't understand...I think they should have started putting political scenes from the start now it feels like its taking too much screen time.
Janward dad's punishment and death coming up....
The whole plot of the story to retell the history of important figures in Thai history during that period. How Kade goes back to live there during these events that she learnt in her history class.
If these things started since ep 1 then there wouldn't haven't been any story or developments for Kade and Por Date. His character is a real person that travelled aboard with important Thai figures to france or europe and meet the king. And Kade is a fictional character.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Today episode may not get the higher rating, it seems not very exciting one. More talking. Plus Pope's scandal over the last few days....I hope it won't affect the rating a lot.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Spoiler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read at your own Risk.

SPOIL ALERT (happens after KM returns from France.” ❤ KM kneels beside the bed holding Ked's hands as she remains laying still on the bed. He gets really worried looking at her, "Mae Karaked, please wake up." Ked breathes softly. KM brings her hand to his nose to blow in some warmth air, "Please don't leave. Please stay here. Please don't leave." He then touches her faces, hopelessly. The loyal doctor comes in to take a look at her. He couldn't determine what kind of illness she has since he has never seen and experienced such health crisis before. KM talks to his dad in the library and both come to a conclusion that they should recite the chant to bring Ked back. Dad: "If we recite the chant and she comes back to be the same person, 4-5 years ago, what will you do?" KM: "Dad, you knew that she's not ...." Dad: "How is it that I don't know? This Karaked has a different behavior than my niece. She's more lovely. I'm deeply attached to her more than I can recall of my niece." KM is touched by his father's word, "I can't stand watching her laying still like this, Dad. If I have to risk it then I'll do it. I'm going to ordain to monkhood forever if she's not returning or if she returns and is not my Karaked but the old one." Ked's spirit travels back to the modern world and sees her mom/grandma/Reun. She meets Karaked and understands everything, from the past to the present. Learns that Ruen ordain into monkhood for her so that she can be reborne and that he's the reincarnation of KM. Also learns that Karaked and her are destined twin, where one can only survive at a time. Karaked gives her body to Ked (older sister) to go back to and thanks her for making her a good person in the eyes of others. She has enough blessings and will leave her body to Ked. Ked wishes to be borne as Karaked's twin in the next life, to live together and grow old together as twin. Ked's spirit comes back to the old days and into Karaked's body. She wakes up and sees how worn down KM is in the last few days; grown mustache and full of sadness

video Cr. buppesannivasfans

***************KM pulls her in for a tight hug, "This is real. You came back, my Karaked. I will be so broken if you don't return today (more of dying)." He bends down his neck to look at her. Pin rushes out of the room upon seeing the two embrace. Ked: "I have to return." KM looks at her in confusion. Ked: "Because I'm so hungry. So hungry I can eat a whole chicken." Hahaha ... she didn't use "cow" like we do here in the states lol KM bursts into a loud laughter. Everyone rushes in, wanting to go in to see Karaked, but is stopped by Pin as she stretches her arms across to deny them the entry. She finally explains to them that they can't go in because the two lovebirds are embracing each other (hugging/kissing -- she didn't say that directly but gesture the servants and Mae Champa to understand it that way). In the room, KM holds to Ked, kiss her softly on the check and eyes, "I was in torment as if I have can't breath (have no life). Please don't leave me again." Ked: "I didn't want to leave anyway. The world became dark after a tiny book fell on to me." KM just realizes something and quickly gets up to do something. Ked is left in confusion in her room. KM rushes to the library, bows to the chanting book, and takes it with him to throw away. His dad stops him. KM: "I'm going to destroy the book and get rid of it. If Karaked touches it again, she may not be this lucky again, Dad." Dad: "Think carefully, son. How can you destroy it? It may effect Mae Karaked." KM stops abruptly, awakes from hearing his dad's words, as he looks at Karaked, standing in the center of the room. KM: "I know what to do now, dad. Please let me keep this book." His dad shakes his head in agreement. KM walks out of the room. Ked: "Where is he going, uncle?" Dad: "He's going to take care of the book that makes you like this." KM: "What do you mean?" Dad: "Por Dae fears that next time you won't return to this body again. He will not accept it if the old Karaked comes back." KM turns to look at her uncle, "The real Karaked?" Note: She didn't reveal herself to him yet, he discovered it himself from the changes he has experience from her in the last 4-5 years that she's with him.

video Cr. bella_albums

spoiler Cr. cecilia_creation

spoiler Cr. cecilia_creation
Thanks so much, I can't wait to see this.

Found a great duet cover to Oh My Dear!

Btw..I've come to love Pope and wishes the best to him thru thick and thin.

That is amazing cover :).

Great pictures :).

Summary for interview
They played a preview of Prang and Punjans next lakorn
There's 15 ep and a special ep
The writer mentioned about Prom Likit that it will be about Kade and Por Date's children. But she hasn't start yet because shes become really busy due to the success of the drama, for the next few months. Prom Likit means something that is written destined to meet, so theres a chance of meeting the real Karakade.
They explained buppaesunniwaat. Buppae is before. Sun is together. Niwaat is live. So if you've once live together in the past and will eventually get to meet again. Because you have done merits or karma together in the past so you will meet once again in another life.
Thanks so much for translating this :).

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Personally, I don't think his scandal is that big of a deal. There's been worst, and the stars carry on just fine.

Plus, the ratings, though we love seeing it soar high...we shouldn't be bummed if it decreases as we are there for the lakorn and our love for it. If we act bummed about it, then the actor/actresses will be bummed too.

Anyways, I don't mind the political stuff. We all knew it was a part of the storyline. Personally, I love it. How can we love the dramas Thailand is producing and putting out for us but not want to know or pay attention the true history aspect of them as well. Bc of this drama, I actually took the time to look up the real historical figures and learned a lot. It's harder because a lot of the info is in Thai and I can't understand so having subbers and translators explain the history and the political scenes for me is awesome.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I feel from the start that this ep will have the most politic scenes among the others. Kade and Date will have fewer scenes together from this ep of courses because we have 2 other couples that need development and have their own storyline.

But the focus will be back to Kade and Date from next ep. I hope people understand that this lakorn is not only for Kade and Date love story but how they interact with other characters which thicken the plot. This is the beauty of this lakorn

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Summary for interview
They played a preview of Prang and Punjans next lakorn
There's 15 ep and a special ep
The writer mentioned about Prom Likit that it will be about Kade and Por Date's children. But she hasn't start yet because shes become really busy due to the success of the drama, for the next few months. Prom Likit means something that is written destined to meet, so theres a chance of meeting the real Karakade.
HUN YOU ARE AMAZING! So if it's about the children then I guess no change of meeting our Smelling/Sniffing/Ok couple huh? But u mentioned chance of meeting real Karakade? What does that mean?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany yeah. I feel the same when reading some of ur posts. ;)

I listened the the summary/ scripts already as everyone knows. I promised that ep 9 is the only ep I got so worried about because of political stuff they show us.

There will be tons of Kade and Date scenes coming up in later episodes. So please u all continue camping here with me :naughty2:

Edit: Ep 10 might still be a stressful ep because of the angst/conflict between Kade and Date. It's like a climax before they finally confess their love.

Last edited:

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Of course we learn a lot about the Thai's history from the drama and want all the casts to be happy, but remember the audience are not only us, they are younger one too, so they may feel different way. I have to say....their acting are super, excellent. Even the old casts.

Dearest

恋の予感
Meh, I don't mind the political stuff. It's apart of the story so yeah we'll have to sit through it. I mean, it's not all bad. I'm confused with Louis's character though...why was he crying? Did he not want Janward's father to get hurt?

alissaax

There's a lot of important figures in here especially Falcon and Mae Malee who is label as the thai dessert queen. There' a scene of her making traditional thai desserts and Kade gets to experience the process and naming of each Thai dessert.
I'm pretty sure a lot of Thai viewers are enjoying learning their history during this period and aren't just watching for Bella and Pope. This drama has impacted the nation, people have become interested in their own culture and history. It's retelling their history and important people in a fun and exciting way, because they learn something every single ep.

So just enjoy the lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm still amazed that every actor in this Lakorn get so popular. I try to think about another Lakorn that the whole cast got so popular like this, but nothing come to my mind.
I watched the interview of P'Pim,P'yam, so apparently P'ek in the book has black teeth too, and the N'ek tries to teach him how to clean the teeth correctly (if my Thai doesn't fail me, my Thai is still limited).they didn't know that Bella had a lot of tears cuz they were holding her, only when the Lakorn is on air that they saw it. They cried when they watched the scene on TV. I think that they were talking about the whipping scene. The hardest scene is the scene of Karakade was dying . They amazed that Bella was good when kade saw something historic ,her eyes were in awe and shine , cuz when they filmed it's only the green screen ,nothing real. I agree with them cuz through Kade eyes I feel excited like her too when every time she sees something historic
From what I remember is Mon Ruk Look Toong 1995 casts was also famous for their roles. That’s one of the few lakorn I remember that people were calling the actors by their characters name.