[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Punjan, Got and Prang are together.. I just saw their ig stories and ig live. They're going to be watching the lakorn live with some lucky fans tonight. :cheer:
I'm excited to find out how things turn out.
Punjan post on his ig story with the fake chicken asking Ae'Joi is this your beloved chicken right and took a bite of the head.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

alissaax

Summary for interview
They played a preview of Prang and Punjans next lakorn
There's 15 ep and a special ep
The writer mentioned about Prom Likit that it will be about Kade and Por Date's children. But she hasn't start yet because shes become really busy due to the success of the drama, for the next few months. Prom Likit means something that is written destined to meet, so theres a chance of meeting the real Karakade.
They explained buppaesunniwaat. Buppae is before. Sun is together. Niwaat is live. So if you've once live together in the past and will eventually get to meet again. Because you have done merits or karma together in the past so you will meet once again in another life.

alissaax

Omgg I missed like half an hr cause was trying to load rewatch the interview and translation a few things.:sad6:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Summary for interview
They played a preview of Prang and Punjans next lakorn
There's 15 ep and a special ep
The writer mentioned about Prom Likit that it will be about Kade and Por Date's children. But she hasn't start yet because shes become really busy due to the success of the drama, for the next few months. Prom Likit means something that is written destined to meet, so theres a chance of meeting the real Karakade.
They explained buppaesunniwaat. Buppae is before. Sun is together. Niwaat is live. So if you've once live together in the past and will eventually get to meet again. Because you have done merits or karma together in the past so you will meet once again in another life.
Wonderful! Thank you so much for this trans!!!

Love you! kizz