[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I saw Leo in person at a bar in Manhattan. He was very handsome. I believe it was after his movie Blood Diamond which I think was when he looked best. I didn't like him during the Titanic days but as he got older, he looks good. My friend was part of his security team when he spoke at the U.N. a few years ago. You know who I was dying to meet but after I met her, my total perspective changed: Ellen D
She wasn't nice?

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
View attachment 15637 View attachment 15638 View attachment 15639 View attachment 15640 Where is Pope? Haa, we're still doing the guessing game here as to when he's flying over. Was scrambling for bits n pieces of info all over and saw a post from a FB group 2 hours ago that fans have stationed themselves in the airport since they don't know when he's leaving. Hmmm, so meaning that should be BKK airport we think...

Meanwhile, in the hope that Pope will be able to spot us among the crazy crowd (I'm also team shorties ;) lol), my friend and I did up 2 simple support boards.

Also printed out the 2 Chinese newspaper articles, to let him know BPS is getting notice from the local press!

And lastly, got him a Merlion Chou Chou plush with a brief writeup from Google writeup and our forum address. The Merlion is representative of Singapore and there's one spouting water near the venue at marina bay sands. Chou Chou literally means "smelly" in Chinese and it's like those little hankies n blankets we used to have from young and just can't bear to throw them away or even wash them. Cos they smell the best that way! *sniffgasm*

Hope Chou Chou get to see Pope else it's going home with me haa~
Love all the things you've done <333
We'll keep in touch tomorrow - to see what's the situation tomorrow!

Dear can I notify my group members? 57 of them including me are excited as well!
Aww <3

I agree. I love it. So cute. You are really talented....captured his truly adorable naughty side of Pope.
Thank you :D
I hope you guys could recognise the respective characters haha

View attachment 15637 View attachment 15638 View attachment 15639 View attachment 15640 Where is Pope? Haa, we're still doing the guessing game here as to when he's flying over. Was scrambling for bits n pieces of info all over and saw a post from a FB group 2 hours ago that fans have stationed themselves in the airport since they don't know when he's leaving. Hmmm, so meaning that should be BKK airport we think...

Meanwhile, in the hope that Pope will be able to spot us among the crazy crowd (I'm also team shorties ;) lol), my friend and I did up 2 simple support boards.

Also printed out the 2 Chinese newspaper articles, to let him know BPS is getting notice from the local press!

And lastly, got him a Merlion Chou Chou plush with a brief writeup from Google writeup and our forum address. The Merlion is representative of Singapore and there's one spouting water near the venue at marina bay sands. Chou Chou literally means "smelly" in Chinese and it's like those little hankies n blankets we used to have from young and just can't bear to throw them away or even wash them. Cos they smell the best that way! *sniffgasm*

Hope Chou Chou get to see Pope else it's going home with me haa~

I hope you guys get to see Pope! I DM the superfan that goes to all Pope's events but have not heard back...she could be sleeping when I messaged her. Will let you know if I hear anything.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Do you come for every F1? It is quite beautiful, inside & all around. Love the theatres in there, best sound system. No, we don't know but at a guess yes. I was so busy today I did thought to want to call up & check if they let go that sort of info. You know, like in Notting Hill, Julia Roberts stayed at the Ritz & called herself Bambi, then Flintstones. Pope will probably give a name like Lao Sam Pao or Moo Sarong eheh.
Not every year but have been there 2 out of last 4 years. My Bae loves fast cars and boats (haha) so I went with him because I love Formula 1 too. SG track is special because it's the only night time race track.

As for Alias at the hotel, I'd be straight face and call with his name to see if he is registered at the hotel. Try his sister's name too. For all we know, his hotel alias could be "DADDY WHITE PANTS" :risas3::risas3:

#letsguessPopeHotelaliasfortheSGgang :p

Last edited:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
@Hana_Dang @DaoRisa since I've seen you guys lurking around - do you wanna provide your names/nickname + country/region so I could include you guys in the card that I'm making for Pope? :)

And does anyone remember a few other members who might be inactive right now? I remembered there are more Malaysians here? haha

So cute!!!!

I hope you guys get to see Pope! I DM the superfan that goes to all Pope's events but have not heard back...she could be sleeping when I messaged her. Will let you know if I hear anything.
Thanks girl! :)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Should be almost midnight in Thailand May 24...what time is P’Pope leaving tomorrow?? Best of luck to everyone who is going to see him!!! There in spirit with you ladies! Make us proud and get a picture with him! :) Thank you so much for your hard work on behalf of us all Na!

Last edited:

Hana_Dang

sarNie Egg
You guys remember how Pope always said when they filmed that underwater scene he'd make sure Bella stayed down long enough for the whole take? Well I was wondering if we ever got a video and actually found a clip where it shows Bella struggling and Pope helping out~ish! Haha.
@Hana_Dang @DaoRisa since I've seen you guys lurking around - do you wanna provide your names/nickname + country/region so I could include you guys in the card that I'm making for Pope? :)

And does anyone remember a few other members who might be inactive right now? I remembered there are more Malaysians here? haha

Thanks girl! :)
omg I just realized that you’re going to meet Pope in person in Singapore!!!? Of course I wanna be a part of this!
My nickname: Hana
Thank you so much! I wanna meet Pope in real life too T_T

Last edited:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
@milquety = latest changes tonight.

Alright, changed, thanks Lika.

@milquety - LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 5

1) @phatman - Stace, Cali, USA
2) @Starsapphire - Carina, Singapore
3) @milquety - JL, Singapore
4) @Rosi & @Rosi2 - Rosita, Singapore
5) @lakornkiki - Kiki, California, USA
6) @pangiaxiong - Pangia Xiong, Minnesota, USA
7) @leemyis - Clear, Cali, USA
8) @kitkat - Cat, Los Angeles, USA
9) @Koy123 - (Name?) Southern California, USA
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario - Lika, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
12) @MKfan132 - Hazel, Ontario, Canada
13) @CPY - Pei Yong, Klang, Selangor (plus Malaysia Lakorn Fans - 50 members)
14) @Tresor Moi - Pheary, Los Angeles, CA
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata - Thailand (area?)
18) @ladylia257 - (Name?) - Indonesia
19) @varda - (Name?) - Jakarta, Indonesia
20 @neenavaj - Nina, Minnesota, USA - Part Canadian?
21) @Falonglakorn - California, USA
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ - Suzy, Southern California, USA
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs - (Name) - Malaysia
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)
Uhh do I type where my user name is? Lol but here's my info

Pim, California, USA

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
omg I just realized that you’re going to meet Pope in person in Singapore!!!? Of course I wanna be a part of this!
My nickname: Hana
Thank you so much! I wanna meet Pope in real life too T_T
Uhh do I type where my user name is? Lol but here's my info

Pim, California, USA
This is good! Thanks guys! :D
Yay more names!

@hdee @jeanie1 I see you around too - did I miss your name?

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Fai Lang Fai was so water down. Was this Maker J production? They water down everything. Lol
I'm still a bit mad about FLF....I read the story and was excited to watch....then everything seemed...not intense revengey....so i went to check out the older version.....and I dropped the new one and watched the old one entirely without subs and still loved it....without understanding much of the dialogues. Just the way the main leads were portraying their characters was so much more natural and exciting to watch.....the girl was so much fun....the way she kept surprise kissing the guy made me laugh...and the lookalike thing was very exciting though a little unbelievable..
backreading....

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Can Pope do mafia? Does it fit him? (Lol watching Tik and Mew's blood dragon series)
I love that story! Tik & Mew paired well romantically there. I believe Pope can do Mafia - and if he does he'd probably be the crazy mad type like John Travolta in Pulp Fiction. Or be a romantic one like Al Pacino. But one of the best Mafia movies (romance) that'll wring your tears was one with Eric Roberts too bad I can't remember the title. He was a hitman & shot a man in the street in front of his little girl (they were on way to church for her communion or something). Then somehow she was brought up by the man who ordered the hit. Years later their paths crossed, a very touching beautiful love story between them. He's always felt the guilt, but before he could confess the adopted dad leaked all out!! I see Pope in this even if it's a very sad Mafia movie. Got to go look for the title.....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Y
I'm still a bit mad about FLF....I read the story and was excited to watch....then everything seemed...not intense revengey....so i went to check out the older version.....and I dropped the new one and watched the old one entirely without subs and still loved it....without understanding much of the dialogues. Just the way the main leads were portraying their characters was so much more natural and exciting to watch.....
backreading....
yeah, the original was more exciting and has fire to it. The only thing I like about the remake is Matt’s acting. She was great, but her costar wasn’t up to par. It was also the director and productions fault. Like I said, in today’s remakes of revenge lakorns will never have that fire, excitement as the original. With all the sensoring and all, they tends to make the remakes more soft.