[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Another reminder!! ^^^

hahaha I'm not the only one!! And there was this old picture of Pope in red glasses - and I thought it was Wang Kai when I first saw it! They look similar in particular angles~
You have to watch When A Snail Falls in Love!!! It's one of my favourite favourite favouritesss!!! And even as a fan of the novel before the drama, I loved the adaptation so much! I'm not a Wang Kai fangirl but I couldn't help but loved him in that drama - he didn't disappoint me portraying the male lead's character. :)

Thank you!! Keep you guys updated~

Modern Popella yaaaassss!!
Yes when I get un the mood again it's l one of my firsts to watch!

Huh?! 4 more pages to catch up! Oh dear.
:eek:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
View attachment 15637 View attachment 15638 View attachment 15639 View attachment 15640 Where is Pope? Haa, we're still doing the guessing game here as to when he's flying over. Was scrambling for bits n pieces of info all over and saw a post from a FB group 2 hours ago that fans have stationed themselves in the airport since they don't know when he's leaving. Hmmm, so meaning that should be BKK airport we think...

Meanwhile, in the hope that Pope will be able to spot us among the crazy crowd (I'm also team shorties ;) lol), my friend and I did up 2 simple support boards.

Also printed out the 2 Chinese newspaper articles, to let him know BPS is getting notice from the local press!

And lastly, got him a Merlion Chou Chou plush with a brief writeup from Google writeup and our forum address. The Merlion is representative of Singapore and there's one spouting water near the venue at marina bay sands. Chou Chou literally means "smelly" in Chinese and it's like those little hankies n blankets we used to have from young and just can't bear to throw them away or even wash them. Cos they smell the best that way! *sniffgasm*

Hope Chou Chou get to see Pope else it's going home with me haa~
Omg I'm so excited for you guys! It's as if I'm there! Haha.

Yes, totally agree with you.
In fact, I should give credits to the makeup team who did a great job for all the cast. They didn't look too much nor less....unlike in some other lakorns, they did too much makeups on them and made me loss interest/irritate.......
Yea. Sometimes it looks like she doesn't even have makeup yet still look goood .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They're so silly!

Phatman!! She's so beautiful in that shot!! There are also other times when she's exceptionally beautiful but I didn't screen cap it. When she's sleeping at the pier is one, and when she's sitting by the landing & leaning on the post (Karakade's just made 2 heavy candlesticks flew off the table when Date touched her). Then another right before she saw the prawn twins (she was cying pouring water into a cup in the backyard).

When I look at this photo & you pair it off with Date's carefree picture, I wanted so much for Date to love her already. But we have to wait for another 3 episodes, no?

We're gonna see Pope tomorrow evening, girl.
I Will definitely capture those moments when I see them!

Lmao! Too funny! Love his beer belly, looks like Mae Janward’s. Lol @KitKat516, good enough Mafia look for Pope? Lol
https://instagram.com/p/BjH1JgQFVdt/
Haha. If only they didn't add that beer belly.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I should have looked at the hashtag. It is form Rak Ok Rit. I have to watch it now.
Look at this one too. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh_WMtljPGz/?taken-by=pope_positive I am laughing so hard...
hahahaha Yes. WE like. :naughty2::naughty2::risas3:
Look at this too https://www.instagram.com/p/BjKVvyPlhcP/?taken-by=pope_storyy
I am hurting from laughing.....
OK... gotta run. busy day. I'll check in later. xo
Omg the mafia guy who got splashed with spinach looks like the actor who was in the korean movie Man from Nowhere....he played such a badass character there......but Pope....lmao...this is totally destroying his Khun P' image for me.

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Omg the mafia guy who got splashed with spinach looks like the actor who was in the korean movie Man from Nowhere....he played such a badass character there......but Pope....lmao...this is totally destroying his Khun P' image for me.
Shouldn't be following this at work. They keep looking at me cause im giggling too loud.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes it's him! He's so hawt! Haha. I liked his character in MFNW.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Finally the forum is back!! The Singaporeans here were so nervous

Bad news from me that I completely missed Pope because I followed my company into the private event. Pope was in there too but I completely missed him -he left right after the fashion show but I only entered during the after party... I didn't get to see him at all. So near yet so far……… was so devastated :(

BUT good news from @Starsapphire who was waiting outside the venue! She will do the honour to tell you guys how Pope was like in person! ;)