[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Pope .. . oppa? Hahaha. It's so funny seeing that in a Thai thread. It's cute.
Because he looks cute and adorable especially the second post mostly i see it with Korean idols that's why i called him oppa hahaha

All the more why I'm such a proud mama here for BPS! They started with nothing but ended up with the nation falling in love with them. I'm so hyper right now...I need to chill!...well i guess in 15 min I will get to chill because my battery is at 6% LOL

Lol..so whatever means that I can right? Hahaha
Well me too another proud mama is here hehe ..... so our hype's still going strong it needs more time to chill haha

And sure you can do whatever you want dear if it is possible and still available :p:naughty2::risas3:

She deleted the post (or probably her comment, i'm not sure which one) about having the children scenes in special ep. I think you are right about the lack of communication. Now Khun Nong from Broadcast promised fans again that the deleted scenes will be shown during re-run in May...lol...they should have known not to angered the fans.
I remember the reporters asked Pope abut special eps he said he knew nothing it depended on ch decision and even ch3 needed to film more scenes he will do it for free for ch but look what ch3 did to us viewers LOL

BTW Lots of people are not happy with the rerunning they said it is too soon and make them bored with BPS. Almost every articles that related to rerunning mostly got negative responses.

CPY

GotomySin
Episode 11

Although we don't pity Mae Karakade that Date made no move to marry her since her arrival, he himself finally got a taste of what it means to want to marry someone badly & that person isn't interested. It hurts but for once he don't hold the cards here. Even if he has his own ethics in not dallying with servant wives or any other kind of wife so far, Kade's views of marriage (having any woman outside marriage is still considered cheating) stressed upon him her expectations; she even dared to throw that in his dad's face when it's exactly what the old man had done.

He was stunned!

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Just the rating summary :)

EP1 - 3.4%
EP2 - 4.8%
EP3 - 7.3%
EP4 - 8.2%
EP5 - 11.4%
EP6 - 12.6%
EP7 - 14.8%
EP8 - 15.5%
EP9 - 16.0%
EP10 - 16.0%
EP11 - 17.4%
EP12 - 17.4%
EP13 - 17.4%
EP14 - 17.9%
EP15 - 18.6%

Special 1 - 10.1%
Special 2 - 8.6%
Special 3 - 8.0%

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Another crossover by Mee Thao at YT. She is awesome! btw I just don't know why our crossovers end up being so depressing. I think it's just the clips that are avail to us lol. or we really need them in a slap/kiss lakorn.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Because he looks cute and adorable especially the second post mostly i see it with Korean idols that's why i called him oppa hahaha

Well me too another proud mama is here hehe ..... so our hype's still going strong it needs more time to chill haha

And sure you can do whatever you want dear if it is possible and still available :p:naughty2::risas3:

I remember the reporters asked Pope abut special eps he said he knew nothing it depended on ch decision and even ch3 needed to film more scenes he will do it for free for ch but look what ch3 did to us viewers LOL

BTW Lots of people are not happy with the rerunning they said it is too soon and make them bored with BPS. Almost every articles that related to rerunning mostly got negative responses.
I don't think it'll ever be chill hahaha and heck yeah, it better be available ;):love:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
That's Got right??

Was browsing YouTube when I found a clip with these pictures. Oh gosh, it's even better than the actual moving scene!
View attachment 13921 View attachment 13920 View attachment 13919
Based on the behind the scenes we wonder how they could came out brilliant with their romance onscreen like this, cause they sure laughed a lot!

Another crossover by Mee Thao at YT. She is awesome! btw I just don't know why our crossovers end up being so depressing. I think it's just the clips that are avail to us lol. or we really need them in a slap/kiss lakorn.
This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!