[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's Got right??

Based on the behind the scenes we wonder how they could came out brilliant with their romance onscreen like this, cause they sure laughed a lot!

This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
I know. Haha. They were so giddy off screen, how did they perfect such scene?!

How can he pull off being hot and cute effortlessly in one picture? What kind of sorcery is this Mr. Pope ?
Those bunny teeth! Hah. I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I've always thought Pope looks like a little mouse! Haha.

Another presenter for Pope just want to say he looks so fine here :love: and just a big pic alone make me proud haha

cr.as tagged

And he's in the center! Waah.

3 great shots, I like the colouring of their clothes against the forest hues. But the third one especially, the perfect lovers' silhouette, lips mere moments away ..... bodies snugging in for a fit, real close.
(Dang! Now have to go look for that scene again!)
Yes. It's perfect. PERFECT!

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
So I noticed something in episode 6. Kade is asking questions about corruption and it's punishments from Kosa Ban and Date gets pissed and tells Kade to go to her room when Khun Reung tells Kade he can answer her questions too. After she leaves Kosa Ban asks Date "What do you detest about her? You are engaged, how will you consummate if you keep this up?"
And the very next scene we see Date come to mend fences with Kade and tells her he will take her wherever she wants to go:thumbup:...I'm seriously LMAO at him...So Date got off his butt and went to appease his fiance coz he feared for his LSP.....:risas3:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Was thinking of that too - Ajaan I mean. I love Ajaan; this soft-spoken guy's so cool with his panther like stance and I wonder how he dressed up when he went to France.
I like Ajaan too. He is also in Kom Faek and Neung Dao Fah Diew.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys, do you think Pope or Bella or any of the BPS team comes in here for a read? If yes, so shy!! Because at times we're really getting down with the little gory details how we think they're HOT, cute, etc. The things we've said about them all - Mr. Big, King Narai, Pope, Joi, Bella, Got!! and everyone else
Haha. Pope definitely doesn't. Panjan maybe.

Have you seen this?

I just realized P’Nong cast him in his first ch.3 lakorn with Champoo, Dok Som See Tong. He then got busy and she got him back for Sapai Jao. BPS is their 3rd lakorn together. He is here when they were visiting her house and the hosts said Pope is one of her “favorite child” but that Pope is humble said no, P’Nong loves all the actors she works with....but P’Nong said, she really loves him and he is talented. She always had faith in him. I am so glad for not just Pope Bell and the cast but for P’Nong too for BPS’s success.

Bonus on this vid is Pope can cook!!!!! OMG, can he stop? Is he for real?

Also, I thought those arms were new (I mean, I thought he recently just started to work out. I always thought he was quiet, short, skinny guy) but looking at this old clip, he was always manly. I am so slow in discovering him and I am a hot mess in Love right now :risas3::risas3::risas3: He looks so nice in just a black tee too. @phatman is gonna die. LoL.
That video is on my Pope to-watch list. Haha. I'm excited. Looks like she absolutely loves him. I'm glad he's favored by someone. Hehe.

They should have left it alone and leave on top at 18.6 rating. I do hope they listen to the public and hold off on those reruns. They prob sold ads spots for it already but it wold be best for all (including the advertisers) if they wait on rerun for a while. I don’t even care about new scenes right now. I just want PopeBell in a new lakorn and cherish BPS.
Agree. Should've left it as is. They sure know how to ruin a good streak.

Will do. Let me finish marathon my BPS first ka. HAHA.

Here we go again! Hahha.

The way you put it @KitKat516, it got me scared (about people wanting to sabotage our darling BPS). But I want to think too that with millions already in love with this movie nothing ch3 is doing (if indeed that's what they're doing) is going to hurt our baby. I also feel BPS's already set a precedent way beyond the capability of current & ready to lift off productions to scamper & try to top BPS at this moment, rending practically anyone else near incapability in trying to catch up, be on par or override. Their greatest gift other than Bella & Pope & the spectacular cast is that wonderful knit with history, of real people, places & real times. The goriness of historic happenings such as the death of Kosa Lek, the executions of Constantine, Phra Py, the king's brothers, even Por Sri, made fans look up historical facts which they otherwise would take a while to get to (unless you're in love with all things old like Kade). Look at @phatman, the love is for Pope but researched Hot Sorasak because he's Got. I'm sure we're not the only ones gone extreme this way. The more whoever goes doing the negative the more love will protect our BPS. No leads will ever top Pope & Bella this year at least, take heart in that.
(boy, giving you this pep talk, I actually am personally cursing if that's what those buggers are trying to do)
AMEN! I didn't think I'd look up the historical figures, but I ended up anyway. Not only that I've looked up all the recipes in here too! Planning on making them sometime! BPS is phenomenal and those who are planning to sabotage it can go see Karakade.

Thanks! So Pope & Panjan are friends already. Ahh that's why he sometimes touches Pope in jest. So funny!
Yes they've been friends for a long time now.

I think whatever they do, BPS impact is everlasting. Techinically lakorn ended with ep 15 and ended with a bang too...General viewers only watch 15 episodes...Just like me I don't care about special episodes at all. I only checked the last 30 min of last special ep for BTS.

Even they tried to gather attention for their upcoming lakorns and seem to downplay BPS as of now, it won't change how much BPS cast are loved all over the country. The cast have become nation beloved idols already that everywhere they go, people recognize them and are pleased to see them. Fanclub might not last but fan lakorn (general viewers) last forever especially aunts, uncles, grandma, grandpa, and kids.

I like the idea of having a movie with the same cast or musical with other cast but re-run is a big no no as of now. They should consider re-run other lakorns that have similar love-your-country theme such as Bangrajun. Airing Neung Dao is also a good idea. That's the only thing I am happy about Ch3 decision.
Yeah lakor viewers will definitely remember them.
I agree on reruning past historical lakorns, who knows it might attract a wave of new viewers.

Yeah airing neung dao right after BPS is actually smart cause it's like a continuation - different era yes but evoke the patriotic feels
I just hope it doesn't work against Neung Dao because you know how it works sometimes. The whole comparing not living up to expectations/hype after BPS.

Did ajaan went to France? I thought only Date, Kosa Ban and another person went?
He did. That's why Kade felt relieved because they'll have someone to protect them spiritually.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He did. Need to go back the episodes how it came up he's asked to follow; maybe those days they believed in spiritual protection but I think he's like their talisman. There's a scene Kade was spinning this tale (from history supposedly) to Pin & Yam that Ajaan's magic saved the ship from going down a whirlpool; they would have perished if he hadn't tagged along. But when they asked if that really happened she said to wait for Date to verify the incident.
Remember? Ajaan also held a big pow wow at his temple (Kade invited) days before the group went to France. That's when he told Pechtracha, Got, Rheung & some others Kade's his only female disciple & will temporarily be acting consultant in his place . Date looked so proud his gal is given this responsibility.
Oh I missed that part too about waiting for Date to return to tell the story.

So I noticed something in episode 6. Kade is asking questions about corruption and it's punishments from Kosa Ban and Date gets pissed and tells Kade to go to her room when Khun Reung tells Kade he can answer her questions too. After she leaves Kosa Ban asks Date "What do you detest about her? You are engaged, how will you consummate if you keep this up?"
And the very next scene we see Date come to mend fences with Kade and tells her he will take her wherever she wants to go:thumbup:...I'm seriously LMAO at him...So Date got off his butt and went to appease his fiance coz he feared for his LSP.....:risas3:
Hahahaha. That Date has been planning this scheme this whole time! Hahaha.

Guys im watching The cupid series - prang and alek's hahaha lmao Khun loong is funny here

Edit; omg Hot Guy was Prang's ex in this lakorn!

And to recall the original ending was Mae Ying Janward ended up with Luang Sri Yot
I know isn't it hilarious?! Haha. They just aren't Bupphae Saniwaat!

I like Ajaan too. He is also in Kom Faek and Neung Dao Fah Diew.
He has a minor villian role in Kom Faek though. I saw him too and was a little sad. Haha.

I like her voice! She should've done a studio version to fix some shaky parts.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes I agree that airing Neung Dao was a great idea but I wish they wouldn't put so much pressure on it. If they do well, it should be because them. Of the upcoming lakorns, Neung Dao is the only one I'm looking forward to and excited for.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes I agree that airing Neung Dao was a great idea but I wish they wouldn't put so much pressure on it. If they do well, it should be because them. Of the upcoming lakorns, Neung Dao is the only one I'm looking forward to and excited for.
It's funny because two of the lakorns I'm looking forward to are affiliated with BPS one way of another. In Neung Dao, they're using BPS to promote it. In MLFAS, the director was changed to BPS' director. I'm like how am I gonna get over BPS if BPS is following me everywhere I go in a different lakorn. Hahaha.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's funny because two of the lakorns I'm looking forward to are affiliated with BPS one way of another. In Neung Dao, they're using BPS to promote it. In MLFAS, the director was changed to BPS' director. I'm like how am I gonna get over BPS if BPS is following me everywhere I go in a different lakorn. Hahaha.
Did they really changes the director or is P'Mai just consulting? He's still filming Plerng Rak Plerng Kaen with Boy and Jui. His team is also preparing to research the era for Prom Likit.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I just saw him confirming that broadcast changed the director to him. I'm happy because I know we'll see beautiful shots and pictures but I feel bad for the original director now. P'Mai is going to be super busy!!! Oh man there's going to be lots of kisses!! NY prepare yourself :pancarta:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
To my dear friends who are fans of Pope's ~arms~, you need to be looking at his Instastory now hahahahaha

View attachment 13938 View attachment 13939

(product placement though... :rolleyes: hahahahah)
His arms are definitely getting bigger!!!

Did they really changes the director or is P'Mai just consulting? He's still filming Plerng Rak Plerng Kaen with Boy and Jui. His team is also preparing to research the era for Prom Likit.
It's confirmed. I believe he confirmed it himself.

Jeez his arms!!! They are so perfect. This man has perfect arms. Whoa.
HE is perfect. Haha.

I just saw him confirming that broadcast changed the director to him. I'm happy because I know we'll see beautiful shots and pictures but I feel bad for the original director now. P'Mai is going to be super busy!!! Oh man there's going to be lots of kisses!! NY prepare yourself :pancarta:
Hahaha. Many MANY closeup shots.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I had to read through the comments to get the confirmation. I was then worried that they would swap him out of Boy and Jui's lakorn cus I'm looking forward to that too, more than Matt/Nadech but glad hes doing both. Aahhhh so excited!!!!!! :aaaaa::cheer:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Sweeet~ I've been super excited for MLFAS. (Off-topic: but why the change though?)

Jeez his arms!!! They are so perfect. This man has perfect arms. Whoa.
His arms are definitely getting bigger!!!
Oh you guys haha

HE is perfect. Haha.
Right hahaha