[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Hmmm I kind of think that we would have seen the kid scenes if the popularity didn't explode. I don't know why I feel that it's the channel that made them cute those scenes out in order to garner more attention to the rerun. I mean it does not makw sense to hire those kids and film those scenes if they weren't going to show it. They re-edit the last episode to prepare for prom Likit.
I didn't really think of it in the way at first hmm. I thought it made sense for them to not fit in all the kids scene in the last episode - because they're kinda like ~extra, fun~ stuff imo and they were really trying to pack only the relevant historical and romance storyline in the last episode. They had the kids for the very final scene in the actual drama, enough to show that they ~lived happily ever after with a bunch of kids~.
But it's true, they had so many more extra scenes with the kids but weird that none of them made it to the actual drama itself. It's a wonder what they had in plan initially.

Making me sad. . . that we won't see those deleted scenes until May. Urgh.
Sorry you're obligated to be stuck in this thread with us at least until May. :celebrate16:

At least it's next month...we'll have to wait for now :crybaby2:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Episode 11

Although we don't pity Mae Karakade that Date made no move to marry her since her arrival, he himself finally got a taste of what it means to want to marry someone badly & that person isn't interested. It hurts but for once he don't hold the cards here. Even if he has his own ethics in not dallying with servant wives or any other kind of wife so far, Kade's views of marriage (having any woman outside marriage is still considered cheating) stressed upon him her expectations; she even dared to throw that in his dad's face when it's exactly what the old man had done.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know about a movie of BPS. I mean a sequel is already enough isn't it. This might be too much, as popular as BPS is. I don't want anything to ruin the special and classic feel that it has. Basically, i don't want the audience to get bored of it.
Yes my feels exactly! It's too overwhelming. They should've just stopped at the specials.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I didn't really think of it in the way at first hmm. I thought it made sense for them to not fit in all the kids scene in the last episode - because they're kinda like ~extra, fun~ stuff imo and they were really trying to pack only the relevant historical and romance storyline in the last episode. They had the kids for the very final scene in the actual drama, enough to show that they ~lived happily ever after with a bunch of kids~.
But it's true, they had so many more extra scenes with the kids but weird that none of them made it to the actual drama itself. It's a wonder what they had in plan initially.

Sorry you're obligated to be stuck in this thread with us at least until May. :celebrate16:

Maybe they did plan to give the kids a few more screen time, but because of how popular it got they decided to hide it that way we'll wanna watch their rerun, when they do show the kids.

I know. Now I'm stuck here even longer. Hahaha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Now it kinda made me wonder if there were supposed to really be 15 epi or 16 epi. I mean they contacted rom peang that second week about a part 2. Ch3 is not where they are today by being business dumb.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I don't know about a movie of BPS. I mean a sequel is already enough isn't it. This might be too much, as popular as BPS is. I don't want anything to ruin the special and classic feel that it has. Basically, i don't want the audience to get bored of it.
Yeah, it's kinda too much all at once. They don't need to make it so obvious they're milking BPS so desperately.

Maybe they did plan to give the kids a few more screen time, but because of how popular it got they decided to hide it that way we'll wanna watch their rerun, when they do show the kids.
Right.

Now it kinda made me wonder if there were supposed to really be 15 epi or 16 epi. I mean they contacted rom peang that second week about a part 2. Ch3 is not where they are today by being business dumb.
Yeah. The episode counts weren't even fixed until some time. But some things can't be rushed. We can only hope they can still retain the audience's interest.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This has got to be the most goodlooking of his gifs. Anyone else picking out the best ones wins $5.00
Anyone got any better ones? $100. Preferably the ones he bites his lower lip. Mmmmm. Thinking about it is making me crazyyy. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah. Rom Paeng shouldn't have given in so quickly!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I’m joking hun HAHA, not really. More like one bed scene but nothing revealing. The rest be like romantic & sweet scene.
Y'all got three French kisses and a lo sam pao within 8 episodes. That's a lot! Haha. And then we Got with one sniffing almost lo sam pao. Haha.