[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thank you so much! Finally, the angst come to an end, my heart's broken in last 2eps cuz both Kade and Por Date have to fight with their own emotion. Finaly, they can show their true feeling to each other, thanks director and writer!lol

I cant wait till next eps, cuz so many many romantic scenes (the most is Kade wear vest to khun P, oh my gosh, I'll take a pillow with me to bite, lol and yes, the pilow scene ofcourse, :love::love::love:)

More jealous, more scenes for lovey dovey birds. Oh what a wonderful (next) week:thumbup::thumbup:
Like I said before there will be more scenes I'm excited to see on screen . There's a lot of lovely scenes not just political matters.

I wonder if there's a kind soul willing to sub their tv show appearances. Like the BPS cast interview special, 3Zaap, Today Show and this one. . .

I just found out Pat Nappa is PJ's age. Haha. I thought she belonged to Pope's generation.
I was thinking of doing it but I dont have a personal laptop anymore. So I didn't mention cause don' want to disappoint anyone that might wait for it.
And it's a lot of work and time, translating timing and subbing the vids. I know cause I was doing Naree Rissaya and Ngao Asoke, I still need to edit Naree Rissaya.

Pat's life is really difficult and sad, like a real life drama. Her mother is unwell sick bed ridden now, her sister has a disability and their father left them years ago. Her husband who was involved with dirty money laundering for drugs. She has to look after her family and has a baby son. So she's over come a lot of difficulty in her life and still strong for her family.

Itunes. Just so you guys know. Sorry,if someone told you guys already.

Translation for you!
But it's only rough translation, and for some words I choose to change the words a little in English to make it more understandable.

เธอหนอเธอ-> You

No matter how dark and gloomy the stars over there are, here, it is still lively because there's you for me to lean on, to look into each other's eyes.

When there's wind blowing gently in the night, my heart is still warmed.

Every night, I think of you in my sleep.

I'm content our lives've intertwined.

Chorus

You, oh, you. I only have you in my heart.

You, oh, you. There's none who can reach your stead.

There's only you whom fate has planned to be my precious, always.

If there's a life where we can't be together, in that life I will stay lonely if there's no you.

No matter how many lives, I wish my heart will follow to meet yours.

You, oh, you. I am yours, always.

<music>

Chorus

You, oh, you. I only have you in my heart.

You, oh, you. There's none who can reach your stead.

There's only you whom fate has planned to be my precious, always.

If there's a life where we can't be together, in that life I will stay lonely if there's no you.

No matter how many lives, I wish my heart will follow to meet yours.

You, oh, you. I am yours, only.

Heavens cannot cut us apart,

Lives cannot keep us away from each other, because destiny has planned for us to meet.

You, oh, you.
I am yours, always.

I am yours, only -> 'I am yours, always.' because it just makes it a little bit more beautiful you know?

Ps. Nan Vatiya is the best choice for this song omg. Her voice is... By the way, she sang for 'Dow Kieng Duean', another lakorn from Rom Paeng's novel. :)
People will translation words and sentences differently depending on their understanding. They could be translated in many ways into English but still have the same meaning.
So yes I am yours sounds beautifully nice, I pick I'm yours in my translations but ended up using I belong to you.:risas3:

Didn’t know Got was in a movie with Matthew McConnaughey!
https://instagram.com/p/BgpilETgoV4/
I was watching it a few weeks ago cause it was airing on my paid movies channel and I was like wait he looks familiar and I had to search up.:risas3::risas3::risas3:

The MV for Kade's song will be released Thursday. There's a short preview of it floating around on instagram and I think it's released so late cause there are some spoilery scenes in it.

And since people have already posted the some of the pictures here, the baby sniffer looks better in motion lol.
Nooooooooooo tooooo lonnnng:sad6::sad6::sad6:

Lol— I just had a good laugh but yea, unsure about them three lol their dirty humor and jokes haha :p

~~

Arg! I want to see what Ghost Karakade will do next week? Forgive and go reborn or get burned in h3ll? Cuz of her karma. I think she’s my most anticipating character now hehe :p can’t wait for wed/thurs!
Kade is helping, with all the good deeds and merits she's been sending to Karakade. So eventually she'll be free to go reborn but when will depend whether it's time for her to go or not.

Last edited:

rinrin

sarNie Egg
The fans are screaming too loud. Hihihi I would too if he s right in front of me.

Anybody uses Telegram? I made a Kade sticker pack... (in which in an ideal situation, I will be adding more). :X

I know there're official LINE Kade stickers but I won't be able to use it so I made my own :p

If anyone cares to use, or is simply just curious hahaha

https://t.me/addstickers/kadekade
Kyaaa i want! I want! Download!!! Thank you. Ekkkk... That is sooooo cute. Cant you make for pope too pleaseeeee.?

OMGoshhh look at the newest Pope greet and meet few hours ago.....many many fans came to meet him. So happy for Pope. And the reporters start digging his love life now too.
View attachment 12315
they had the picture of him and Diana Flipo on the news now. Pope went to her graduation and gave her a big bun of white flowers....and some other site had the video both wear the couple hat with the NY logo went to the Channel3 Anniversary rehearsal on March 8.
I would be dead in this sea of fans. I m not aggressive enough to stand strong in this. Hahaha... Good for Pope.

Watching RAW sucks, but at the same time, I think it makes a person really pay attention to the acting to get the idea of what is going on. And Bella has me so sad for Kade. I do feel a little pity towards Karakade that she just never seems to get what she wants. And I often wonder even if she had been good, would Khun P have looked at her? Because I think what really got him about Kade was her uniqueness. Her goodness really helped, but just that she was this fun, silly girl that enjoyed live and tried to help is what makes me think captured his heart. So I don't think Karakade, even if she was good, would have gained his heart from Junward. Or, not have it as wholly as Kade does.
Agree!! In d end of the day, Karakade has never been and will never be Date's soulmate. It is Kadesurang, so i think when it comes to soulmate, no matter what you do or where you're going, you'll end up meeting each other. If you're not, no matter how hard you try, you'll end up making that person runaway.

I found a new Music video :).

Someone should make BPS MV with Ailee Goblin's song.

alissaax

Omfggg those fans are crazzyyy. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::clap::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:
Whether this lasts we won't know, cause usually peope will follow trends and then move to the next major thing.

Oh, if anyone hv d link for BPS song that Pope sings, can you please share with me pleaseee.
I don't think it's released yet, the track from the album. There's only vids of him singing at events

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Sorry guys..... but where is the link to download the episodes again? lol. I can't find it in the previous posts. Please help me.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Oh man I though BSB concerts were loud, I think they beat us or just as loud :pancarta: :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Got is like jaw dropping waterfall drooling drop dead gorgeous but he doesn't have that lead aura. Well I think just for me he doesn't. However I just love him in every secondary roles even rai. His gf is drop dead gorgeous too. They are the secondary role power couple. They're going to make beautiful babies.
Just give him a role and he'll be the pra'ek. HAHA.

It might not be false :sad6: Maybe Diana was fibbing :sad6:. Lol jk truth or false claims, we will find out soon just better not be now because his scandal came out rosy because he supposedly don't have a gf lol

Bow Benjawan sooo gorgeous. Man I couldn't help drooling for both of them when they had their swimsuit shoot a few years ago. I mean look at those bodies! They were the first the one who started the whole "fit is beautiful" trend. :coleman:
I thought she was pretty, but then I noticed the botox. . .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I find it funny that Surasak commented how Falcon landed such a beautiful wife as she of mixed heritage while girl Got is dating a mixed actress too. Likes them farang looking girls teehee ☺

Seems like they're getting attention as a couple though. Definitely cute and really real together.
I know! Haha. I thought that comment was random as heck.

As much as I am a huge fan of a particular star I will never go as far as running for them like that. HAHA. I'm too embarrassed.

alissaax

Just give him a role and he'll be the pra'ek. HAHA.

I thought she was pretty, but then I noticed the botox. . .
Hahaha who??? Diana or Bow??
It's a normal thing between the celebs, whether they admit it or not. Whether their bias fans say so or not.
I respect those who are straight forward about their filters botox or plastic surgery. I don't mind, if it enhances their beauty but too much just destroys their features. Like Waii and Whan, I think they've done too much.
Some will continue to deny all they want but the reality is they made the decision to do any of those procedures. And someone else will eventually prove it and compare photos.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Got is in kom faek

Him and his girl are a hot couple!

Louis seem more reserve than the other guy hahaha...he is ver protective of his private life

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Anybody saw/posted this already??
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgsUUjbAl8U/

It's so saccharine sweet and adorbs I'm dying omg

Kyaaa i want! I want! Download!!! Thank you. Ekkkk... That is sooooo cute. Cant you make for pope too pleaseeeee.?
I would probably add Date into this pack too, but right now I don't have any good screencaps of him which I can make from. Even though he had so many good expressions too, I just didn't manage to cap them. xD

rinrin

sarNie Egg
I was trying to remember where else i've seen PJ and Pope, turns out they were in d same drama back then - Sapai Jao. They even play tennis together fighting for the same girl. Hihihi... I'm gonna rewatch Sapai Jao. That was one of my fav lakorn due to its comedy n makjangness. Hahaha... I love Pope in that drama.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Anybody saw/posted this already??
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgsUUjbAl8U/

It's so saccharine sweet and adorbs I'm dying omg

I would probably add Date into this pack too, but right now I don't have any good screencaps of him which I can make from. Even though he had so many good expressions too, I just didn't manage to cap them. xD
Do update here if you make any. I would be d first to download. Kyaaa... Thanks ya.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha who??? Diana or Bow??
It's a normal thing between the celebs, whether they admit it or not. Whether their bias fans say so or not.
I respect those who are straight forward about their filters botox or plastic surgery. I don't mind, if it enhances their beauty but too much just destroys their features. Like Waii and Whan, I think they've done too much.
Some will continue to deny all they want but the reality is they made the decision to do any of those procedures. And someone else will eventually prove it and compare photos.
Bow. Haha. I can't stand botox or plastic surgery. Sure they can do whatever they want, but it still bothers me.

Yeah, whoever they want to date I can only complain. Haha. We can't do anything about it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Got is in kom faek

Him and his girl are a hot couple!

Louis seem more reserve than the other guy hahaha...he is ver protective of his private life
I can't wait to see him in Kom Faek too!!!! I wasn't going to watch it since I didn't like the one from ch7 but then I saw the teaser :cheer:, got me all excited.

Botox will be appreciated when one turns 40 :pancarta:

I can't believe this thread is reaching 300 pages when the lakorn started at page 37 with most posters not liking Pope' s acting :pancarta: