[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
OMGoshhh look at the newest Pope greet and meet few hours ago.....many many fans came to meet him. So happy for Pope. And the reporters start digging his love life now too.
IMG_2628.JPG
they had the picture of him and Diana Flipo on the news now. Pope went to her graduation and gave her a big bun of white flowers....and some other site had the video both wear the couple hat with the NY logo went to the Channel3 Anniversary rehearsal on March 8.

Last edited:

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
That's alot of bodies. Haha. I hope he finds someone soon. If it's Diana so be it. Sigh. Haha.
For sure he is very happy now, both career and love life. He tried to be very fit now a day to look more younger and handsome hahah.

For some reason I can't imagine Pope in a villain role, his face and body can't be a mad man haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Agree. He's the type who I'll still love and adore even if he's the villian. That's how charismatic he is.
Yup, yup.... true actor right there. He’ll be the type of villain I would really hate, but love at the same time. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For sure he is very happy now, both career and love life. He tried to be very fit now a day to look more younger and handsome hahah.
Haha. Yeah, I think he said he started working out because BPS's director told him he'd have to be shirtless in a few scenes. I'm glad he's taking care of that body now. He doesn't have to be Aum-ripped, just Tik-ripped is good enough. I don't even care about the abs nor the bulkiness of the arms. Haha. I just need some meaty toned shoulders. Hehe. I can't stress enough how perfect Ken and Tik's shoulders are. They are the epitome of my kind of shoulders.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Haha. Yeah, I think he said he started working out because BPS's director told him he'd have to be shirtless in a few scenes. I'm glad he's taking care of that body now. He doesn't have to be Aum-ripped, just Tik-ripped is good enough. I don't even care about the abs nor the bulkiness of the arms. Haha. I just need some meaty toned shoulders. Hehe. I can't stress enough how perfect Ken and Tik's shoulders are. They are the epitome of my kind of shoulders.
Sorry a little off topic but oh oh you like Tik and Ken too, I Like them too, for some reason I only like old guys hahah. Pope body now even better than in this drama, more tone muscle kkk.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sorry a little off topic but oh oh you like Tik and Ken too, I Like them too, for some reason I only like old guys hahah. Pope body now even better than in this drama, more tone muscle kkk.
Yes!! Haha. Everyone in here knows how much I lurv my Ken and Tik. My favorite stars are all pretty old too.

Yes Pope's arms have definitely toned out. He was so flimsy in ROR. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What about Es and Patson?? Lol
Of course!
You see I'm just too popular with these men, look at them all lined up for me. I can't just choose one. If I absolutely must, I'll choose ALL. Hahaha.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Anybody uses Telegram? I made a Kade sticker pack... (in which in an ideal situation, I will be adding more). :X

I know there're official LINE Kade stickers but I won't be able to use it so I made my own :p

If anyone cares to use, or is simply just curious hahaha

https://t.me/addstickers/kadekade

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Not sure what Telegram is. Haha.
It's a messaging app just like LINE, Whatsapp, Kakao, etc. :D

haha It's really interesting that different countries seem to have very different preferences and prevalence in the messaging apps used. Here it's Whatsapp, and more recently Telegram.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Pope just had an interview with the Secret's Margazine and he said when he in High School he never listen to his mom, if he upset with her he went to sleep over at his friend's house and until he went to 1 Year Unniversity, one of the event changed his life that was my mom ask me to go to listen to Sirigarinchai for 7-8 days. At that time I feel my thinking had changed but when I came back to real life I went back to who I'm before so now I had to do meditate every day. Oh poor Pope.

He said he had broken heart before because of love but it won't take him long to move on with his life again. He is not thinking about marry right now (((I know Pope, she is too young for marry now haha))). If he is going to marry in the future, he wants his wife to be a woman with a good heart, honest, not gossip about people upfront or behind their back, sensitive, soft, know how to take care of the family and house work, not the gold digger, listen to one another and always stay in each other side to cheer for other.

Haha Pope, do you think you can get the perfect woman like this in real life? I hope you can have one kkk. The way he said about his future wife, it seem like Mew Nittha to me.

_axng

sarNie Egg
Thank you soooooo muuuuuuuch!

also, someone asked a long time ago about the romanizations to the lyrics. here's how i wrote it out.

AW JAO OEY
aw jao oey khoey ru reu mai
dtrong nee yang mee krai haaaa reuthai huang ha
aw jao oey ngam bragai napha
kho mong mai yawm nit tra kho cheun dta hai pee cheun jai

Glua chan glua wa jan ja la jaak fa glai
Glua chan glua wa jai ja khaad muea raang la
Glua chan glua aw jao ja glai mai hen naa
Glua chadta ja ma praak rao

Piang lab dta grawon grawai lae rawn ron
Piang meud mon pee ja thaan thon dai reu plao
Piang yim ma hua jai beuk baan khlai thuk sao