[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
Watching RAW sucks, but at the same time, I think it makes a person really pay attention to the acting to get the idea of what is going on. And Bella has me so sad for Kade. I do feel a little pity towards Karakade that she just never seems to get what she wants. And I often wonder even if she had been good, would Khun P have looked at her? Because I think what really got him about Kade was her uniqueness. Her goodness really helped, but just that she was this fun, silly girl that enjoyed live and tried to help is what makes me think captured his heart. So I don't think Karakade, even if she was good, would have gained his heart from Junward. Or, not have it as wholly as Kade does.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's alot of bodies. Haha. I hope he finds someone soon. If it's Diana so be it. Sigh. Haha.
So Diana herself said they don't even talk anymore since filming her lakorn with him. I am a little confused on how people are saying they are together. Maybe they were but it didn't work.out? I saw one of his interview with him saying he tried a relationship 2 yrs ago but it didn't work out. He seems a little sad when he said that, could she be whom he was talking about?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What?? Like Diana flipo??? Oh noo she’s too young for him.... I don’t think it could even be... lol

Someone said Pope’s not in the same group as great?? What? To me they are lool

Great, Boy, Pope = same group lol 82, 84, 85 lool no difference to me 555
~~

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What?? Like Diana flipo??? Oh noo she’s too young for him.... I don’t think it could even be... lol

Someone said Pope’s not in the same group as great?? What? To me they are lool

Great, Boy, Pope = same group lol 82, 84, 85 lool no difference to me 555
~~
Lol they're all about the same age. People just see it differently cus they all call Pope p' and he is a lot more mature than they are. Well on the surface he does lol. The guys said Pope is just as bad as they are. Lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The MV for Kade's song will be released Thursday. There's a short preview of it floating around on instagram and I think it's released so late cause there are some spoilery scenes in it.

And since people have already posted the some of the pictures here, the baby sniffer looks better in motion lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I’m dying! LOL! The power of BPS.

And I was just checking out Got’s IG. WOW! Like, my pants just flew off. Why isn’t this gorgeous guy getting lead roles?!!
Got is like jaw dropping waterfall drooling drop dead gorgeous but he doesn't have that lead aura. Well I think just for me he doesn't. However I just love him in every secondary roles even rai. His gf is drop dead gorgeous too. They are the secondary role power couple. They're going to make beautiful babies.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Watching RAW sucks, but at the same time, I think it makes a person really pay attention to the acting to get the idea of what is going on. And Bella has me so sad for Kade. I do feel a little pity towards Karakade that she just never seems to get what she wants. And I often wonder even if she had been good, would Khun P have looked at her? Because I think what really got him about Kade was her uniqueness. Her goodness really helped, but just that she was this fun, silly girl that enjoyed live and tried to help is what makes me think captured his heart. So I don't think Karakade, even if she was good, would have gained his heart from Junward. Or, not have it as wholly as Kade does.
Yeah If Karakade hadn't been so mean I think Por Date would've eventually fallen for her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So Diana herself said they don't even talk anymore since filming her lakorn with him. I am a little confused on how people are saying they are together. Maybe they were but it didn't work.out? I saw one of his interview with him saying he tried a relationship 2 yrs ago but it didn't work out. He seems a little sad when he said that, could she be whom he was talking about?
Haha. Idk. I guess just people making things up since they need to use Pope for some attention.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
The MV for Kade's song will be released Thursday. There's a short preview of it floating around on instagram and I think it's released so late cause there are some spoilery scenes in it.

And since people have already posted the some of the pictures here, the baby sniffer looks better in motion lol.
Thanks for the info :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Idk. I guess just people making things up since they need to use Pope for some attention.
It might not be false :sad6: Maybe Diana was fibbing :sad6:. Lol jk truth or false claims, we will find out soon just better not be now because his scandal came out rosy because he supposedly don't have a gf lol

Bow Benjawan sooo gorgeous. Man I couldn't help drooling for both of them when they had their swimsuit shoot a few years ago. I mean look at those bodies! They were the first the one who started the whole "fit is beautiful" trend. :coleman:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I find it funny that Surasak commented how Falcon landed such a beautiful wife as she of mixed heritage while girl Got is dating a mixed actress too. Likes them farang looking girls teehee ☺

Seems like they're getting attention as a couple though. Definitely cute and really real together.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol they're all about the same age. People just see it differently cus they all call Pope p' and he is a lot more mature than they are. Well on the surface he does lol. The guys said Pope is just as bad as they are. Lol
Lol— I just had a good laugh but yea, unsure about them three lol their dirty humor and jokes haha :p

~~

Arg! I want to see what Ghost Karakade will do next week? Forgive and go reborn or get burned in h3ll? Cuz of her karma. I think she’s my most anticipating character now hehe :p can’t wait for wed/thurs!