[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Indeed. And it seems Ter Chantawit also in the same movie as well, cuz he showed up at shooting place the same day.
PS. It's weird P'Nong stopped by too.
Maybe when it's Pope P'Nong's appearance would also the wish for the best for him too. I got the feeling the BPS team which happened is so unexpected they bonded suddenly into family. The cast may move on into other projects alone or together but somehow BPS to them would be unforgettable. (And but Hey! Look at us too! BPS ended months ago! And we're on Page 1618 hehe)

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Indeed. And it seems Ter Chantawit also in the same movie as well, cuz he showed up at shooting place the same day.
PS. It's weird P'Nong stopped by too.
Do you happen to know what movie this will be? Ter Chantawit is often leads (What I saw on sharerice) so there'll be 2 leads in this story? Him & Pope?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for this shot of Pope on ordinary days. He still looks wonderful, slippers and all. Can't wait for his movie series to start, missing him already. It's been too long since BPS; at least Bella she was in the recent with James Ji.

Am presently starting something from 2016, found it on nekoblogspot. It's Koo Prab Chabab Huajai (Love Rivalry); just by the first episode I want the leads to be together. The girl Praemai is poor, but elegant, dignified. Marwin is the rich hero who misunderstood she's his dad's girlfriend (she's not) & bullies her bad.

View attachment 36621

View attachment 36622
Green and Thanwa lakorn was pretty good. You’ll like it.

Thananee

sarNie Egg
Do you happen to know what movie this will be? Ter Chantawit is often leads (What I saw on sharerice) so there'll be 2 leads in this story? Him & Pope?
The info of this movie are too less, i don't know Ter take part in this movie as an actor or a screenwriter. But i hope he will participate in writing the screenplay since he has a talent for it. And so far i only know both Pope and Ter play in this movie, and the heroine is a very famous actress that Pope has never worked with before.
Btw, the place where they were shooting the other day is a Chinese antique house, so guess maybe their movie has Chinese element in it.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Green and Thanwa lakorn was pretty good. You’ll like it.
Oh that's the one I saw - and the one I love..... only I didn't know his real name haha.

This story, right? He's Marwin & she's Praemai. His love for her is kind of special.
The supporting cast are wonderful too. There's this guy Chanon sweetly asking his dad (wanting to get back into his good books)

Chanon : Will you please love me like you love me before, my love?
Dad : I'll think about it first
Chanon : Please, please, please, please
(Phone rings)
Chanon : Too late, Dad. You played so hard to get, now Nara's calling (his girlfriend)

This father & son duo's scenes are just too cute; even Nara's wealthy fierce father eventually can't resist him.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Have you seen Maya See Muk starring Green and Vee? This one is very good, I highly recommend it!
https://sharerice.com/index.php?title=Maya_See_Muk
@Koy123 !!!! Girl, I can't believe it! I've started watching on youtube last night! I was searching for anything with Green & found this with subs. Was upto episode 3 around 2am in the morning. Haha...... so it's for real = when anything gorgeously romantic, we BPS gang do think alike! Am about to continue when I saw your this message.
Spent a while yesterday trying to find Khun Dech with Green & Weir in it, but there's none with subs & so found this instead. Lucky!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Koy123 !!!! Girl, I can't believe it! I've started watching on youtube last night! I was searching for anything with Green & found this with subs. Was upto episode 3 around 2am in the morning. Haha...... so it's for real = when anything gorgeously romantic, we BPS gang do think alike! Am about to continue when I saw your this message.
Spent a while yesterday trying to find Khun Dech with Green & Weir in it, but there's none with subs & so found this instead. Lucky!
Hehe, I’m glad you like it! I have not seen Khun Dech yet, but I don’t think Green is paired up with Weir though. Too bad Green and Weir never got to pair up when she was with ch7.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hehe, I’m glad you like it! I have not seen Khun Dech yet, but I don’t think Green is paired up with Weir though. Too bad Green and Weir never got to pair up when she was with ch7.
You're sure? In Khun Dech they're not together? Oh no..... they're both good actors & would have lit things up as hero/heroine.
Weir is usually good with anyone he's paired with; it makes the love seems real.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
The info of this movie are too less, i don't know Ter take part in this movie as an actor or a screenwriter. But i hope he will participate in writing the screenplay since he has a talent for it. And so far i only know both Pope and Ter play in this movie, and the heroine is a very famous actress that Pope has never worked with before.
Btw, the place where they were shooting the other day is a Chinese antique house, so guess maybe their movie has Chinese element in it.
If it's a Chinese thread into the story it would have been nice too, I see it in those Mafia Mueng Korn series & they're often weaved very well the two cultures. The Muern Korn movies always starts in the beginning the 5 heroes at the Chinese temple on an auspicious day, and then the bad guys come in, they take off all directions & each leads to their own story.
What we've yet to see is Pope as a fighter.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
You're sure? In Khun Dech they're not together? Oh no..... they're both good actors & would have lit things up as hero/heroine.
Weir is usually good with anyone he's paired with; it makes the love seems real.
Yeah they not, Weir was playing second to Vee. Ch7 didn’t care to Green anymore to be pairing her up with Weir. They keep using him to promote the newer actresses.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Last edited: