[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Thanks @Chario mintmario ! Nice to have you back
I'm happy to be here too, Rosi..Can't wait for the fanmeeting.
Shes Jariya Anfone, Johnny Anfone's wife. She is the head of Maker J Group. And yes usually all of these production houses have a favorite. Maker's favorite is Great. Thong enternainment has Kimmy and Mark, Act Arts fave is Taew, etc.
I think Mint is also one of Maker's favorite.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys I found a perfect storyline for a Popella reunion!!!! It's Khun Nai Som Lon! Have you guys seen that mini-lakorn?! It's one of my absolute favorite lakorns as a kid. Omg I'm rewatching it right now and can't help but imagine my dearest Popella in it! If you guys don't know what it is, it is based off an American film called Mrs. Winterbourne. It's about nang'ek, pregnant girl who, through unfortunate circumstances, assumes the identity of a daughter in law of a rich household. Pra'ek is the twin of the "husband." He starts to fall in love with her while trying to find out her real identity. Omg omg. It was such a short drama that they should remake it and give it more depth!!!

Anyone interested in watching, here you go!

Part 16 is my favorite part. He's drunk, walks into her room and tells her baby he's gonna take mommy out to talk for just a little bit. He confronts her about how she isn't who she says she is, which is his late brother's wife. BUT continues on saying he has always wanted a family and kids, but never found the girl until he met her, and asks her to marry him. Hahahha. Then, then as she is trying to help him go to his room he stops in his tracks turns around and kisses her!!!!!
It's so funny watching these old lakorns, lakorns have changed so much, but in a lot of ways they've stayed the same :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
So here is a list of the actresses that Maker J group follows on ig:
Bella, Taew, Matt, Mint C, Diana, Pream, and Pear.

Who do you guys think it will be? I have a feeling it will be Diana ( i hope im wrong though). If it was my choice, besides Bella i would obviously want Taew and i would want Mint C. I love my girl matty but idk if her and pope will look good together. I need to see pictures of them together first. Im okay with Preem too. Shes been looking really pretty these days!
View attachment 22711
Hm. No Mint C for me. Not a fan of hers.

I've never seen any of Pream's dramas, even though she keeps getting paired with the bigger actors. I wonder if she'd be any good

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Still waiting for Halo Productions to make another drama, since they've only done movies after Full House. Of course, I doubt they'd use Pope, he's probably too famous for their liking. Mike Pirath and Aom Sushar weren't super well-known at the time they made the drama, though I think Mike's better known in China by now :risas3: But Full House had everything and if samee were in a drama with EVERYTHING like that, I would die very happy :thumbup:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Still waiting for Halo Productions to make another drama, since they've only done movies after Full House. Of course, I doubt they'd use Pope, he's probably too famous for their liking. Mike Pirath and Aom Sushar weren't super well-known at the time they made the drama, though I think Mike's better known in China by now :risas3: But Full House had everything and if samee were in a drama with EVERYTHING like that, I would die very happy :thumbup:
I watch Full House, as you have early on recommended & it is good! But I haven't been through like even half of it of course seeing as you can see where I am much these days & haven't gotten over Por Date pursuing Kade in BPS. I weaken at the opening songs & .....

But you might never know, they would. Because since Pope started with BPS & then continued the circuit with the various events & advertising, I think everyone has seen different sides of him as a person & as an actor - he's likeable. He's funny & smart too. The only thing I haven't seen him is in the tabloids like they do the Lindsay Lohan type of Hollywood wild night outs at the clubs & stuff. He gels with everyone and who doesn't want a guy with an entire full mall of fans each time he makes an appearance.

Rosi

Wifey #42
The new Por Date - Part I

First time I felt sorry for Date. There's been a shift in their relationship..... He's lost. He starts forgetting he's Khun Muen owner of the house & doubting himself; as if he's no longer the lord. Now that he knows she's not Mae Karakade his approach of her is different. Hoping to catch a glimpse of her, anticipating her to come out - instead of his usual rude entrance to her quarters.

upload_2018-8-20_11-21-32.jpeg

upload_2018-8-20_11-21-52.jpeg

upload_2018-8-20_11-22-7.jpeg

upload_2018-8-20_11-22-22.jpeg

upload_2018-8-20_11-22-34.jpeg

The burglar

Rosi

Wifey #42
Part II - The new Por Date

The resident peeping tom at it as usual - but for a different reason today.
He's anxious, scared, worried

Yam: Pin..... look....
Date: Darn! Where is she

upload_2018-8-20_11-36-39.jpeg

Date: Jeeze.... of all days.... why can't I catch her doing something suspicious - like talking to an empty room. So it won't look strange I'm here

upload_2018-8-20_11-36-56.jpeg

Date: Do I strut in like usual? Eh no I can't do that. Should I shout as always.... No..no..bad idea... Do I ...

upload_2018-8-20_11-37-8.jpeg

Date: ..... Maybe I should..... but what if?? ..... No..... Do I .... Can't be that hard.... yes yes it is.... no....

upload_2018-8-20_11-37-22.jpeg

Pin: When he turns this way, we duck! Oops too late

Date: Oh oh.... how long they've been there

upload_2018-8-20_11-37-40.jpeg

Date: Act tough Khuen Muen! You're the boss! You should be great at pretending.
One shout & they'll forget they ever saw you...
Just... just .... don't look them in the eye. Act shifty.... yeah, shifty

upload_2018-8-20_11-37-58.jpeg

Look angry!

upload_2018-8-20_11-38-18.jpeg

Date: Why is my voice suddenly so laxed? It shouldn't come out lame that way..

Date: Am I looking fierce? I should look fierce. But this fierce face feels different .... why is my voice tearful

upload_2018-8-20_11-38-36.jpeg

Kade glides out like an angel

upload_2018-8-20_11-38-50.jpeg

Date: These girls why aren't they doing what I told them to do. Did my voice came out in a squeak or what

upload_2018-8-20_11-39-4.jpeg

Pin: Did we missed something Yam? His chickens died? He's got the saddest face in the world

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hm. No Mint C for me. Not a fan of hers.

I've never seen any of Pream's dramas, even though she keeps getting paired with the bigger actors. I wonder if she'd be any good
Mint C is which one? Is she the Duang from Padiwarada or the last girl in the Khun Chai series who acts with James Ma? Khun Chai Pee, I think his name in that story.
If it's this girl she also acted with Bomb as a chauffeur in the Cubic series. Her cheeks are chubby.
Pope looks nicer with Diana.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He called their names when he was asked about making merits with other celebrities. Pope is the one who initiate and these names he mentioned are willing to join him doing merit by constructing the building at one province.
Awe!! My heart. . . .:love: Samee making me fall in love with him all over again.

It's so funny watching these old lakorns, lakorns have changed so much, but in a lot of ways they've stayed the same :risas3:
Right? But they've mostly changed for the worst. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No thank you. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

View attachment 22721

Date: Jeeze.... of all days.... why can't I catch her doing something suspicious - like talking to an empty room. So it won't look strange I'm here

View attachment 22722

Date: Do I strut in like usual? Eh no I can't do that. Should I shout as always.... No..no..bad idea... Do I ...

View attachment 22723

Date: ..... Maybe I should..... but what if?? ..... No..... Do I .... Can't be that hard.... yes yes it is.... no....

View attachment 22724

View attachment 22725

View attachment 22726

Look angry!

View attachment 22727

Date: Am I looking fierce? I should look fierce. But this fierce face feels different .... why is my voice tearful

View attachment 22728

View attachment 22729

Date: These girls why aren't they doing what I told them to do. Did my voice came out in a squeak or what

View attachment 22730

Pin: Did we missed something Yam? His chickens died? He's got the saddest face in the world
Puahahaha. Good one!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mint C is which one? Is she the Duang from Padiwarada or the last girl in the Khun Chai series who acts with James Ma? Khun Chai Pee, I think his name in that story.
If it's this girl she also acted with Bomb as a chauffeur in the Cubic series. Her cheeks are chubby.
Pope looks nicer with Diana.
Yes. That is the Mint they're talking about. I think she's cute, but just like Diana I don't really like her voice nor the way she talks. Haha. Yes. I am so mean.

Mooon17

sarNie Egg

View attachment 22721

View attachment 22722

View attachment 22723

View attachment 22724

View attachment 22725

View attachment 22726

Look angry!

View attachment 22727

View attachment 22728

View attachment 22729

View attachment 22730

Wah ahaha ha...love this....