[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Awe!! My heart. . . .:love: Samee making me fall in love with him all over again.

Right? But they've mostly changed for the worst. Hahaha.
I don't know why I'm glad the only girl he called out to help do the merits or social work is Bella. None of the other girls like the Pooklook or Poodle or Mew. The Date & Kade characters seems to have made them into such best friends on & off work. Maybe because she's his BPS pal like Got is & Louis & PJ. Alex Rendell because in the end in LRT he totally got the girl off his rival! In the interviews it's said he helps needy students with what he had when he first started out now that he's more comfortable financially he seems to be doing a lot more! You're right to make him let your heart & eyes go that way @phatman

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Awe!! My heart. . . .:love: Samee making me fall in love with him all over again.

Right? But they've mostly changed for the worst. Hahaha.
Depends how you look at it. I've never been able to watch the older ones, they remind me too much of American soap operas :risas3: But there are plenty of reasons to like them, I think especially if you grew up on them

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know why I'm glad the only girl he called out to help do the merits or social work is Bella. None of the other girls like the Pooklook or Poodle or Mew. The Date & Kade characters seems to have made them into such best friends on & off work. Maybe because she's his BPS pal like Got is & Louis & PJ. Alex Rendell because in the end in LRT he totally got the girl off his rival! In the interviews it's said he helps needy students with what he had when he first started out now that he's more comfortable financially he seems to be doing a lot more! You're right to make him let your heart & eyes go that way @phatman
I know. My Pope disease seems to have gotten worst. . . sigh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Depends how you look at it. I've never been able to watch the older ones, they remind me too much of American soap operas :risas3: But there are plenty of reasons to like them, I think especially if you grew up on them
Oh girl they are much much better. Quality may not be as good, but storyline, acting and morale are much much much better. Can't emphasize any further how much better. Haha. Of course I'm talking about the late 90's early 00's era. Anything pass the 2010's is a hit or miss and anything earlier than the 1990's is too dramatic for my taste.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Aww our babies are number 1! Like me :naughty2:

That's cool that Dara TV's list has changed. I'm pretty sure in their older videos Yadech was at the top, and Jirapohn and Popella didn't even exist yet. Hopefully ch 3 keeps trying out new pairings :thumbup:
Congrts to all, especially our Popella
What a sad puppy!
Aw so sad. what was the name of this drama? and do you know the link to watch this one? @Rachfull @phatman

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Quick Interview!

- I didn't understand why he was naming all those celebs. To go do merit with him?? I know it's about "merit."
- So he does have work in line. One is Nok. J's, BUT he does not know the title nor the actress. He mentioned it might be a romantic drama. He has a second one he wants to do, but he's not sure which one will start first.
- There will be singing and games at the fanmeet and he hopes there's no dancing. Hahaha.
Thanks for sharing :).

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Congrts to all, especially our Popella

Aw so sad. what was the name of this drama? and do you know the link to watch this one? @Rachfull @phatman
Dok Som See Thong. Pope was a minor character in it. He kissed Chompoo once and he kissed her gooodddd, but of course Chom just sat there looking extremely awkward :facepalm: She doesn't deserve the samee's kisses :mad:

There aren't any English subs for it :sad6: You can watch it raw on youtube though