[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
A guy came over for dinner today who looks a bit like Got. He's not Asian, but every time I looked at him he reminded me of samee #2 :risas3: Too bad he's too old for me...

EDIT: I just realized I made it sound like we were on a date :risas3::risas3: (I wish). He just came over for Sunday dinner
Ohhhh, how old is too old? I mean looking like Got but not asian? That's right up my alley! Lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
He's sweet! And he's always fidgetting.....
Those pants look nice on him, he's trim everywhere like a cute little pixie.
Heyy Yes! Pixie Pope! That's him.
Pixie!!! Lol that's my car's name. I miss her. She's currently in the shop coz some a-hole hit her while I was PARKED! Smh.

Anyways, i was gonna mention something about his pants too... lol black pants, white pants.. his target still looks nice hahaha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Pixie!!! Lol that's my car's name. I miss her. She's currently in the shop coz some a-hole hit her while I was PARKED! Smh.

Anyways, i was gonna mention something about his pants too... lol black pants, white pants.. his target still looks nice hahaha.
Oh yes, that part.... who can forget? What with the dive-bombers ready to do him real damage haha.
What a coincidence your car & him being a Pixie too. Mine's a Marilyn because I often don't remember what's the make of the car unless she's named. Marilyn Mitsubishi. Used to be a Henrietta Honda.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Hope your Pixie's going to be ok soon!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Speaking of cab, I would be scared if I was the driver too.. coz you don't know if you're picking up a real person or not lol last weekend I went out with some girlfriends in a different city and we used an UBER (if you dont know what it is, its like a cab) anyways, it was like 2 in the morning and we got in the UBER and our driver goes "I'm so glad it's you girls!" And were like "why?" And of course the whole like 30 mins back to our city.. she was telling us all these crazy stories that happened to her as an UBER driver. I was like oh heck no!

Like I knew things like these happen in movies and just to know to that it's happened to people in real life. Pretty scary! I've never encountered anything that extreme, but I hope and pray that I never do! I mean I had weird strange things that happened to me before but at the moment i was more like "ok, what the f*#k just happened?!" Then i think about it and I'm like "oh shit! I think it was a ghost or spirit or whatever" lol
Well we've got both UBER and GRAB here but seriously I prefer the cab because if anything happens (in real life) you're totally insured. Some Uber drivers could have just passed their test & recently removed the "L" plate. Cab drivers also have to pass stringent tests so they're a bit more organised. AND THEREFORE less chances of them being UNREAL beings hehe. They have badges & identification tags & everything. But UBER.... they could be anyone (or anyTHING). But you are right too - who's to say the ones they picked up are real people? The other thing about the jasmine flowers forgot to tell you it's a specific type of woman; it's that word from the Christopher Lee/Twilight movies & the dangerous sort. I don't even want to say the word! I think @CPY can tell you more of this, she's the one staying quietly at home & trying not to go out evenings this month (significant month on the Chinese calendar).

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohhhh, how old is too old? I mean looking like Got but not asian? That's right up my alley! Lol
He's probably young compared to everyone else on this page, but I'm pretty sure he's 25 or 26 ish? A little too old for this chiquita :risas3:

Except Pope will never be too old for me because he is MY samee :p Plus half the time he acts like he's 5 :risas3:

And his family is of Mexican descent

I found a pic of him on facebook (I am an expert stalker). The pic is four years old, but I think you can see his resemblance to Got in it. His face has thinned out, making him look even more like Got :risas3::
FB_IMG_1534820898769.jpg

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I like the way he does the selfies for fans; he's patient and taking his own time, shooting it properly too. A fan expects a good photo of him & he gives his best not to dissapoint. I'll bet he makes the fans feel that he cares & not just a flash in the pan thing like you're an intrusive jerk & I want to get this quickly done with!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He's probably young compared to everyone else on this page, but I'm pretty sure he's 25 or 26 ish? A little too old for this chiquita :risas3:

Except Pope will never be too old for me because he is MY samee :p

And his family is of Mexican descent

I found a pic of him on facebook (I am an expert stalker). The pic is four years old, but I think you can see his resemblance to Got in it. His face has thinned out, making him look even more like Got :risas3::
View attachment 22763
Oh he's cute. Haha.