[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
A guy came over for dinner today who looks a bit like Got. He's not Asian, but every time I looked at him he reminded me of samee #2 :risas3: Too bad he's too old for me...

EDIT: I just realized I made it sound like we were on a date :risas3::risas3: (I wish). He just came over for Sunday dinner

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Haha I thought you were on a date with him.
Hey, this is bad. I should be proofreading this below right now but I can't keep away from you guys.

2.1.1 Modern jack-ups after year 2000
Modern jack-ups built after year 2000 were designed to target deeper drilling depths
(15,000 ft to 35,000 ft) and deeper water depths (350 ft to 450 ft) than the previous
generation built in the early eighties. They are obviously better equipped and also much
heavier than the previous generation.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys I found a perfect storyline for a Popella reunion!!!! It's Khun Nai Som Lon! Have you guys seen that mini-lakorn?! It's one of my absolute favorite lakorns as a kid. Omg I'm rewatching it right now and can't help but imagine my dearest Popella in it! If you guys don't know what it is, it is based off an American film called Mrs. Winterbourne. It's about nang'ek, pregnant girl who, through unfortunate circumstances, assumes the identity of a daughter in law of a rich household. Pra'ek is the twin of the "husband." He starts to fall in love with her while trying to find out her real identity. Omg omg. It was such a short drama that they should remake it and give it more depth!!!

Anyone interested in watching, here you go!

Part 16 is my favorite part. He's drunk, walks into her room and tells her baby he's gonna take mommy out to talk for just a little bit. He confronts her about how she isn't who she says she is, which is his late brother's wife. BUT continues on saying he has always wanted a family and kids, but never found the girl until he met her, and asks her to marry him. Hahahha. Then, then as she is trying to help him go to his room he stops in his tracks turns around and kisses her!!!!!

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys I found a perfect storyline for a Popella reunion!!!! It's Khun Nai Som Lon! Have you guys seen that mini-lakorn?! It's one of my absolute favorite lakorns as a kid. Omg I'm rewatching it right now and can't help but imagine my dearest Popella in it! If you guys don't know what it is, it is based off an American film called Mrs. Winterbourne. It's about nang'ek, pregnant girl who, through unfortunate circumstances, assumes the identity of a daughter in law of a rich household. Pra'ek is the twin of the "husband." He starts to fall in love with her while trying to find out her real identity. Omg omg. It was such a short drama that they should remake it and give it more depth!!!

Anyone interested in watching, here you go!
Sounds kind of like the plot for Ngao Jai. Except I hope it isn't because I had soooo many issues with that drama. I'm game for that though :thumbup: Ch 3 seriously needs a suggestion box for lakorns and pairings and such, especially since they keep messing up :facepalm:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey, this is bad. I should be proofreading this below right now but I can't keep away from you guys.

2.1.1 Modern jack-ups after year 2000
Modern jack-ups built after year 2000 were designed to target deeper drilling depths
(15,000 ft to 35,000 ft) and deeper water depths (350 ft to 450 ft) than the previous
generation built in the early eighties. They are obviously better equipped and also much
heavier than the previous generation.
Sometimes I worry about you @Rosi

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sounds kind of like the plot for Ngao Jai. Except I hope it isn't because I had soooo many issues with that drama. I'm game for that though :thumbup: Ch 3 seriously needs a suggestion box for lakorns and pairings and such, especially since they keep messing up :facepalm:
Similiar except this one is 1 million times better despite only being a two episode lakorn.