[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys, do you still remember these early scenes? Jumpa wasn't that bad now that I revisit, she & her loyal people they are all a reaction to the presence that's Mae Karakade .....

View attachment 22602

View attachment 22603

View attachment 22604

View attachment 22605

View attachment 22606

View attachment 22607

View attachment 22608

View attachment 22609

View attachment 22610

View attachment 22611

I miss BPS.

Yup she doesn't like Karakade's evilness.

Pan Rai Phai Ruk is rerunning right now as well. It's so odd to see cute lil Got and evil sexy Prang. Hahaha.

Screenshot_2018-08-18-10-48-20-1.png Screenshot_2018-08-18-10-47-06-1.png

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Probably off doing that "ok" sign Got was hinting at upside down or something :risas3:

This is definitely a picture of him but he's so LOR MAAK in it: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmnj5-nA7y2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=olv6scpguh5k

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup she doesn't like Karakade's evilness.

Pan Rai Phai Ruk is rerunning right now as well. It's so odd to see cute lil Got and evil sexy Prang. Hahaha.

View attachment 22612 View attachment 22613
Wait... Prang was in Pan Rai Phai Ruk??? I never knew... of course I didn't know her back then

I liked that drama. It was fun and cute. And even though Matt and Film didn't have a real kiss scene, I LOVED their fake kiss (as much as I can love a fake kiss) because the timing and music were just perfect

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait... Prang was in Pan Rai Phai Ruk??? I never knew... of course I didn't know her back then

I liked that drama. It was fun and cute. And even though Matt and Film didn't have a real kiss scene, I LOVED their fake kiss (as much as I can love a fake kiss) because the timing and music were just perfect
Haha. I forgot that she was in there. Yes I loved it as well! That's why I want Pope in MasterOne's works. They are the only other production company besides Good Feeling that I haven't been disappointed with! They are talented, creative and original filmmakers!

Btw I meant to share this a while back when we were talking about Pope and his ordination.

Screenshot_2018-07-26-20-12-54-1.png

Also I'd like to point out that I don't mind Pope in a twin role!

Screenshot_2018-07-25-19-17-33-1.png

Twin!!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
TRULY TRULY OFF TOPIC - but ok a bit to do with anything Mae Karakade....

Okay, this is not trying to scare you @MissPK but from one major scaredy cat to another, it's not a matter of looking over your shoulder or the rear mirror & seeing "It". This was told by someone who had the experience. This team of friends were salesmen for a famous jeans company (can't quote you the name but think of the top 2 brands in the 90s) & they have to service vendors cross country in Malaysia. Those days there aren't highways & have to travel hours through inner roads from town to town & small villages & often to make schedules they have to travel at night. @CPY it's to do with an old part of the Malaysian highway. What they showed you Mae Karakade with the scary eyes most times it's not like that, you don't see them physically but you can sense their presence - it's usually perfume. Not the bottled sort but like a whole garden of fresh flowers; strangely it's either one or the other - jasmine or those longish ones which Kade wears in her ears when Date arrives from France ("Cempaka"), and another the flowers below which is called the "Tanjung". The latter two is said to be the presence of a certain "thing" either male or female, but the jasmine is of a woman. The perfume will stay in the car no matter how you let the windows down & will only disappear when the vehicles approach populated areas or towns. And the "thing" don't often panic all passengers together, sometimes it's only detectable by the driver, sometimes the passenger, at times all 3 or 4 in the car will smell at once. So if it was in my friend's case he was the only one who sniffed it & giving all sort of frantic signals the others don't sense it then he suffered all the way being scared all on his own! After several incidents they got smart & always try to dash across traveling within daylight hours & stayed in the bigger towns.
As to having seen these things physically, it has only happened twice to them (outside the car) but it's too horrifying to repeat even I don't like to think about it. But that Mae Karakade inside the car in BPS is nothing compared to their description.

Omg, your poor friend had to suffer by himself! That's pretty freaking creepy! I think I would've shit my dress lol that's pretty interesting though, I've never heard of the scent thing.. and now you have me all paranoid haha I better not smell any jasmine when I'm driving home late! Most of the time when I go hangout with my friends, im at their house so im always driving home alone and i live on the other side of town lol so im thinking to myself "nothing better pop up!" "That better be a real person walking right now" "just look straight" lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
It'll be very interesting what you've got to say. It's that season again isn't it, this month? @MissPK she's a coward like me so I can understand that. I too don't drive alone very late at night although our roads here are very bright & streetlights everywhere. Beyond midnight I'm usually in groups. I don't even want to take a cab alone and then starts wondering at the driver "is he or isn't he??!!" hehe
Speaking of cab, I would be scared if I was the driver too.. coz you don't know if you're picking up a real person or not lol last weekend I went out with some girlfriends in a different city and we used an UBER (if you dont know what it is, its like a cab) anyways, it was like 2 in the morning and we got in the UBER and our driver goes "I'm so glad it's you girls!" And were like "why?" And of course the whole like 30 mins back to our city.. she was telling us all these crazy stories that happened to her as an UBER driver. I was like oh heck no!

Like I knew things like these happen in movies and just to know to that it's happened to people in real life. Pretty scary! I've never encountered anything that extreme, but I hope and pray that I never do! I mean I had weird strange things that happened to me before but at the moment i was more like "ok, what the f*#k just happened?!" Then i think about it and I'm like "oh shit! I think it was a ghost or spirit or whatever" lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Well daaaaaaaammnnnnnnn lol I was next to my samee when he posted that. I was tickling him that's why he was laughing :celebrate16:

Your Samee is probably muscle shading ATM so he can post a shirtless pic too lol jk

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. I forgot that she was in there. Yes I loved it as well! That's why I want Pope in MasterOne's works. They are the only other production company besides Good Feeling that I haven't been disappointed with! They are talented, creative and original filmmakers!

Btw I meant to share this a while back when we were talking about Pope and his ordination.

View attachment 22625

Also I'd like to point out that I don't mind Pope in a twin role!

View attachment 22623

Twin!!
I love Good Feeling too. Every drama I've watched of theirs has been good. They're really the masters of feel-good :risas3: lakorns.
Their lakorns don't always got a lot of attention though, and I always wonder why?? I've seen terrible lakorns that are super messed up (*cough cough Plerng Boon for being messed up*) that get higher ratings, when Good Feeling's consistently have good scripts, good acting, AND good directing.