[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Here's something @Rosi will like:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmnwInBA_gP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wqh5l5jo62ms

And it's ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENES!!! When Kade told Date to "Go look in the mirror" I literally screamed :risas3::risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmm238igvp5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=2rvw0njss3b9
I cannot open the first video!! It turns green & purple can only hear the song. But its Ram & Kratin right? It's an extra scene?? I tried so many times ..... what is shown? Anything Ram being romantic with Kratin of course I will love.

Video #3 - That's amongst my favourite scenes too!! Because last night time they were on that same boardwalk Kade hurts him very badly! All because of that Mae Karakade - already dead & burning in hell & still wanting the man she don't deserve! Luckily she came to her senses Kade's a good sort who deserves Khun P Muen. That change of heart earns MK brownie points & then she didn't suffer too badly in Hades after that.

I'm getting so good at this! Recalling episodes ...... Episode 10 a lot of heartbreak for both Por Date & Kade; MK being so naughty. But from Episode 11 on she makes him moo sarong & they affectionately argue about "Dok Pikul" the standing Buddha in front of company, and he makes so many nice eyes at her and later she tells him about looking in the mirror..... Episode 11 makes me so happy.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I cannot open the first video!! It turns green & purple can only hear the song. But its Ram & Kratin right? It's an extra scene?? I tried so many times ..... what is shown? Anything Ram being romantic with Kratin of course I will love.

Video #3 - That's amongst my favourite scenes too!! Because last night time they were on that same boardwalk Kade hurts him very badly! All because of that Mae Karakade - already dead & burning in hell & still wanting the man she don't deserve! Luckily she came to her senses Kade's a good sort who deserves Khun P Muen. That change of heart earns MK brownie points & then she didn't suffer too badly in Hades after that.

I'm getting so good at this! Recalling episodes ...... Episode 10 a lot of heartbreak for both Por Date & Kade; MK being so naughty. But from Episode 11 on she makes him moo sarong & they affectionately argue about "Dok Pikul" the standing Buddha in front of company, and he makes so many nice eyes at her and later she tells him about looking in the mirror..... Episode 11 makes me so happy.
It's an MV of Ram being adorable with Krathin. I wish I could help you see it, but I don't know what's going wrong :sad6: It's working just fine for me

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait, are you and @phatman talking about Samee Teetra? Cus if you are then um wouldn't you guys want to be Ploy vs Jui cus he never loved Jui. He felt sorry and pitied her but never love or even liked her. Confused:confused12: Unless you guys are fighting to not get him... Lol hmm sorry I'm like 50 plus pages behind hahaha.
I'm talking about STT, don't know what @Rachfull is thinking. Hahahah. She volunteered me as Ploy so I'm like hell yeah, you got that right.

Lol you are so hopeless. Do you want my next turn? I think you really need it :facepalm::facepalm:
Yes. . . .please. Haha.

Samee can't just be caressing girls faces and lips. He's turning me on. HahHH.

Rosi

Wifey #42
It's an MV of Ram being adorable with Krathin. I wish I could help you see it, but I don't know what's going wrong :sad6: It's working just fine for me
I've restarted the computer a few times it's not coughing up yet, but will try again afterwards. It does do that sometimes maybe I have so many videos active at the same time.

Okay this shot is so far away you won't know who the girl is but I thought to share soldiers also have romantic moments. Maybe Boy will act with Nychaa next time, both are tall people.

upload_2018-8-19_8-11-4.jpeg

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I've restarted the computer a few times it's not coughing up yet, but will try again afterwards. It does do that sometimes maybe I have so many videos active at the same time.

Okay this shot is so far away you won't know who the girl is but I thought to share soldiers also have romantic moments. Maybe Boy will act with Nychaa next time, both are tall people.

View attachment 22653
....I think it's Chippy... I see the crooked nose and tan skin...:BangHead: