[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I know about Great, I follow his action games a lot! But Pope doesn't come up as prominent, the ones I see are often Great & Boy they're always together - when you see Great you tend to see Boy (& vice versa). But again all of us started late noticing Pope things; it's only after BPS.
Except for me, the #1 mia. I watched BPS because he was in it :celebrate16: Y'all are way behind

Rosi

Wifey #42
Let me take a stab at it:

They greet each other
PJ: You're a beautiful woman
Kade Imposter: Thank you Khun P
PJ: You should return with me (something I can't understand at all-- jat hei nak leuy? I think "jat" means arrange or something like that?)
KI: You speak something
PJ: chamot chabai something-- sounds familiar but I can't remember what it means
KI: I like it well
Camera guy: It's better if we forget
KI: Never
Fake Janward walks in and calls them
PJ: Meun...?
FJ: Meun Janward, jao ka.
PJ: You're crazy. You're Narai (as in the king :risas3:)
FJ: Khun P, you're so cute

A round of applause for my very rough, unhelpful translation :clap: I tried though :risas3:
Hey this feels to me like Saturday Night Live when they do the sketches.
Thanks for the translation, at least you did it it's 70% when I only know a scanty bit. The chamoi chamoi you don't remember does it sound like Por Date scolding Kade about flirting with the eyes. This sounds like that he's scolded her several times this accusation I feel it's familiar.

I seriously clapped 4 times here for you!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Let me take a stab at it:

They greet each other
PJ: You're a beautiful woman
Kade Imposter: Thank you Khun P
PJ: You should return with me (something I can't understand at all-- jat hei nak leuy? I think "jat" means arrange or something like that?)
KI: You speak something
PJ: chamot chabai something-- sounds familiar but I can't remember what it means
KI: I like it well
Camera guy: It's better if we forget
KI: Never
Fake Janward walks in and calls them
PJ: Meun...?
FJ: Meun Janward, jao ka.
PJ: You're crazy. You're Narai (as in the king :risas3:)
FJ: Khun P, you're so cute

A round of applause for my very rough, unhelpful translation :clap: I tried though :risas3:
Thanks.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Knee surgery from soccer? hahaha thought it was something specifically to do with you rachful! And not on a grass patch either!

Yeahh @phatman once said it I think, him also liking soccer with Great. But I didn't look him up much, at the time I was mostly watching everything to do with Great. That's why I was one of the surprised ones to see him with chest hair - none of his previous hundreds of photos hinted anything of that sort.

And lucky for us he didn't go into graphic design too.
No I haven't hurt the samee's knee... yet :naughty2:

Actually, Pope did work as a graphic designer for I think six months or so. He quit his job when he won a contest to be in a movie, but then the movie never happened. Poor samee :crybaby2:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
You came in here to register your marriage at that Las Vegas chapel for Wifey #28 position remember. That's 27 way too late wayyyy too long.
Oh I assure you, Pope and I have WAYYYY more than 28 positions :naughty2::naughty2:

So the time I joined AF quantifies my love for Pope? I was married to him wayyy before everyone else, we just kept our relationship private because he didn't want his mia nois getting jealous that he spent all his time with me :celebrate16:

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
No I haven't hurt the samee's knee... yet :naughty2:

Actually, Pope did work as a graphic designer for I think six months or so. He quit his job when he won a contest to be in a movie, but then the movie never happened. Poor samee :crybaby2:
He's way more talented than he makes himself out to be. He's good at design even if he didn't pursue it all that much. He's also good with paintings. In that video he taught kids to draw, play soccer too. He really, really is a prized catch! So when you finally marry him Rachfull please order your wedding cake with hard frosted icing with a thin layer of almond marzipan, and not too many raisins & currants in the fruit cake. I love those! especially with extra cherries.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
He's way more talented than he makes himself out to be. He's good at design even if he didn't pursue it all that much. He's also good with paintings. In that video he taught kids to draw, play soccer too. He really, really is a prized catch! So when you finally marry him Rachfull please order your wedding cake with hard frosted icing with a thin layer of almond marzipan, and not too many raisins & currants in the fruit cake. I love those! especially with extra cherries.
I think he also studied architecture. I read an article that he designed himself a new house earlier this year, and he could do it because of his schooling.

I will also have copious numbers of these foods at my wedding WHEN it happens (though I doubt samee and I will need it): https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...st-foods-to-get-you-in-the-mood-10043642.html

Especially chocolate. Everything chocolate

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I enjoyed sapai jao. I was just glad that namtarn finally had a p'ek i liked! Although Sapai Jao wasnt the best lakorn, it made me a fan of Pope
It was a cute drama, and it was plenty funny. The scriptwriter really struggled to develop the storyline in the midst of all the funny though, and that made it hard for me to watch

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It was a cute drama, and it was plenty funny. The scriptwriter really struggled to develop the storyline in the midst of all the funny though, and that made it hard for me to watch
I liked pope in GRGR too but i dropped it halfway. I felt so bad for him because of the way Mints character treated him

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ew. I did not like Sapai Jao very much. I first watched him in GRGR, then I saw him as Ruj and that confirmed my eternal love for him
I didn't like Sapai Jao because the romance would be better with Nychaa but they gave him Namtarn so I didn't finish it. But when he astutely saw through each of his 4 brothers in the Khun Chai series, and suffered so much himself as the kitchen khun chai I thought this guy is one of those silent killer ones & I was right!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think he also studied architecture. I read an article that he designed himself a new house earlier this year, and he could do it because of his schooling.

I will also have copious numbers of these foods at my wedding WHEN it happens (though I doubt samee and I will need it): https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...st-foods-to-get-you-in-the-mood-10043642.html

Especially chocolate. Everything chocolate
Why am I not surprised you won't go for the traditional lobster & salmon & foie gras .....

I've told you, he's a prized catch alright. He kinds of excels at most things but doesn't gloat of it so people don't know. Lucky is the girl ehh Rachfull?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This was the first time I noticed how good looking P’Pope was before BPS aired. Lol this is my favorite look on him from hair to feet. Lol damn he was sexy!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmmonSKAadF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1voezowl8za1t
. . . I wanna make love to him. :rolleyes:

Did I just say that out loud?

This must have been during KSTD filming.
Dayum he's so good looking.

Yeah usually Boy and Great are together. Its so funny when they are on opposite teams lol yeah after BPS, pope has so many fangirls on AF now!
Yes. He has many fans now!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What??! Haha.... He would go for someone with a name like that? I thought it's just acting. Well no accounting for taste then. But going around now with a girl bearing a pretty name like Bella Ranee Campden he must feel so relieved when introducing her to friends.
Girl you are clueless. Haha. They dated and then after breaking up her and her mum came out to say they never dated. Poor Weir.

Really? When i see him play, i dont think hes really good. Him and nadech are not good to me. Especially nadech. I feel bad for the team who has him on their yeam at the ch3 annual soccer game lol I think the ones who are good are Mario, Alex Rendell, and Boy. I cant remember who else
Haha. Yes Nadech sucks. Not sure about the other young ones, but I do know Ken T sucks major time. Hahahahah.