[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Haha. I forgot that she was in there. Yes I loved it as well! That's why I want Pope in MasterOne's works. They are the only other production company besides Good Feeling that I haven't been disappointed with! They are talented, creative and original filmmakers!

Btw I meant to share this a while back when we were talking about Pope and his ordination.

View attachment 22625

Also I'd like to point out that I don't mind Pope in a twin role!

View attachment 22623

Twin!!
LOL that pic of Pope with the long hair reminds me of my boyfriend when he had long hair. Omg :risas3: just imagine PJ's lips on Pope's face with that hair then you get my bf lol not cute. (I call my bf ugly all the time lol)

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
All of your friends need their eyes checked LOL first they don't think Pope is attractive and now they don't think my Got is sexy!! Oh well, less ppl we gotta compete with right?! Hahhaa
The worst part is they look at these pasty white actors who look gross and go, "Rachfull, look how hot he is! Oh he's so cute" and I'm like "Girl, you're telling me I have bad taste???" :risas3::risas3:

This friend will come around eventually. She doesn't have a choice, since our friendship depends on three things:
1)Acknowledging how hot Pope is
2) Becoming obsessed with BPS
3) Acknowledging that Got is the sexiest thing on the planet, except maybe Weir could tie him :p

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
The worst part is they look at these pasty white actors who look gross and go, "Rachfull, look how hot he is! Oh he's so cute" and I'm like "Girl, you're telling me I have bad taste???" :risas3::risas3:

This friend will come around eventually. She doesn't have a choice, since our friendship depends on three things:
1)Acknowledging how hot Pope is
2) Becoming obsessed with BPS
3) Acknowledging that Got is the sexiest thing on the planet, except maybe Weir could tie him :p
Oh, they like the pretty ones lol just different taste! We just like our men, manly looking! :love: well if your friendship doesn't work out. You'll always have us on here to share your obsessions with you :nut::icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aum is fast and aggressive and he in general can play, but that's about it. Nothing impressive. Haha. I saw that penalty too. And Somehow they just don't know how to take penalty's! Even Pope doesn't! He plays really well on the field, but when in comes to pk's he flops. Hahha.

I meant Ken T! Haha. Majurat See Nampeung??
Ohhh Ken T! I love him! He was her best P'ek. I though Namtarn had so much potential when she debuted with Ken T but Ch3 ruined it by pairing her with Poh N and Ken P.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ohhh Ken T! I love him! He was her best P'ek. I though Namtarn had so much potential when she debuted with Ken T but Ch3 ruined it by pairing her with Poh N and Ken P.
I think her and Ken P physically look cute, BUT. . . . he can't act. Hahaha.

BTS of our #1 samee's special photo shoot:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmoXpC7g_en/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=eqonbn2e3uge

Aaaand I'm just gonna leave this here for Rosi to find...
http://thaistarnews.info/pope-kimberley/
What's the director telling our samee to do? Why is he smiling and dancing so romantically with that actress???

And I'm so sorry not sorry. . .but no.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, are you and @phatman talking about Samee Teetra? Cus if you are then um wouldn't you guys want to be Ploy vs Jui cus he never loved Jui. He felt sorry and pitied her but never love or even liked her. Confused:confused12: Unless you guys are fighting to not get him... Lol hmm sorry I'm like 50 plus pages behind hahaha.
No that was reference to an IG video someone posted of Ploy and Jui catfighting over Pope bts :risas3: