[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
So far I've seen Top & Nychaa of the Hero series, presently following Louis Scott as the pilot, and later I thought to continue with Toey's side of it. Is the Boy & Chippy one any good?

For PNGRT the heroine has a sensuous face, she's pretty. Surprisingly she wasn't pretty at all when she acted with Tik in one of the older movies so I stopped that one (too incredible to find he's gaga she switched from plain to beauty because there's no change to her face at all haha). But although that's in 2009 the hero looks the same in a recent movie where he acts the silly/adulterous husband in Plerng Boon with Bella and Janie.

She's considered an old actress? But the guy Pong is still heroes in recent movies!
She is a producer and produce drama for One HD mostly. But recently she is working to produce a drama for Ch3. The working title is Dai Daeng starring Poh Nattawut and Cris Horwang.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So far I've seen Top & Nychaa of the Hero series, presently following Louis Scott as the pilot, and later I thought to continue with Toey's side of it. Is the Boy & Chippy one any good?

For PNGRT the heroine has a sensuous face, she's pretty. Surprisingly she wasn't pretty at all when she acted with Tik in one of the older movies so I stopped that one (too incredible to find he's gaga she switched from plain to beauty because there's no change to her face at all haha). But although that's in 2009 the hero looks the same in a recent movie where he acts the silly/adulterous husband in Plerng Boon with Bella and Janie.

She's considered an old actress? But the guy Pong is still heroes in recent movies!
She is one of the most naturally beautiful Thai actresses. Back in her hey days she was miss plain Jane, but still soo pretty. I wish she kept that look. Now with the advancement of make up she uses it alot. Haha.

Anyway you guys!!! Something very very exciting is about to drop and it concerns two of our stars!

Screenshot_2018-08-11-16-05-53-1.png
Guess who this man is!!
You would never guess.

It's BIG daddy!!!!!
Screenshot_2018-08-11-16-06-06-1.png
Looks like Phra Phetchracha had his eyes on Mae Ying Janward too! Hahaha.

We will see an MV pretty soon!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile

Boy and Chippy’s was the best in my opinion. Their chemistry was great. Boy’s performance was great as well, I felt like he did an outstanding job. I never had any feelings toward Chippy, didn’t hate or anything. I think she’s cute and she impressed me in this series.
If it wasn’t 8 episodes, I think it would have been better. That way their character can develop more. It was a bit rushed, but I understand why, since it’s only 8 episodes.

Rosi

Wifey #42
HI guys, you know that day @Starsapphire asked if anyone wants a keepsake of Pope & Bella which she got from her recent trip to Ayutthaya? She's got loads of it!
The offer still stands - please message her personally your address & she'll post it to you!!

Anyway, yesterday some of us the Singapore gang met up for lunch in town with @milquety & @Starsapphire & look what she gave me!!!!! Pope's magazine that's sold out!! TERRIBLY BEAUTIFUL pictures in its pages!! I'm handling it so gingerly...... and she's also got us all teas endorsed by Pope & Bella, a bottle of their famous coconut milk advertisement & that cute booklet of the stamps & I've got so many beautiful of Pope's printouts..... ok no need to make you jealous. We also got a blow by blow account how they got their selfies with him! Here's the magazine - take a peek!! Glorious pixes of the samee!!

upload_2018-8-12_0-23-22.jpeg

upload_2018-8-12_0-25-43.jpeg

upload_2018-8-12_0-26-7.jpeg

upload_2018-8-12_0-24-12.jpeg

upload_2018-8-12_0-26-53.jpeg

upload_2018-8-12_0-25-20.jpeg

upload_2018-8-12_0-27-34.jpeg

upload_2018-8-12_0-28-51.jpeg

upload_2018-8-12_0-29-9.jpeg

I think you know my favourite is this one!!

upload_2018-8-12_0-39-16.jpeg

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
HI guys, you know that day @Starsapphire asked if anyone wants a keepsake of Pope & Bella which she got from her recent trip to Ayutthaya? She's got loads of it!
The offer still stands - please message her personally your address & she'll post it to you!!

Anyway, yesterday some of us the Singapore gang met up for lunch in town with @milquety & @Starsapphire & look what she gave me!!!!! Pope's magazine that's sold out!! TERRIBLY BEAUTIFUL pictures in its pages!! I'm handling it so gingerly...... and she's also got us all teas endorsed by Pope & Bella, a bottle of their famous coconut milk advertisement & that cute booklet of the stamps & I've got so many beautiful of Pope's printouts..... ok no need to make you jealous. We also got a blow by blow account how they got their selfies with him! Here's the magazine - take a peek!! Glorious pixes of the samee!!

View attachment 21970

View attachment 21973

View attachment 21974

View attachment 21971

View attachment 21975

View attachment 21972

View attachment 21976

View attachment 21977

View attachment 21978

View attachment 21979
Pope is dope. Haha :risas3::risas3:

Thos pictures of the samee are GLORIOUS thank you for sharing @Rosi :icon12:

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult

View attachment 21970

View attachment 21973

View attachment 21974

View attachment 21971

View attachment 21975

View attachment 21972

View attachment 21976

View attachment 21977

View attachment 21978

View attachment 21979
Oh my gosh!! So lucky! I want that magazine too!! Ok, so message @Starsapphire ??? For a keepsake??

Rosi

Wifey #42
Dang it hope people don't return to that thread or we'll never get to leave...:rolleyes::risas3:
Don't worry, there's no Pope in there. And I know I shouldn't think of their personal lives but I can't get it off my mind why didn't she marry Aum (they were such a TOGETHER) and now she's a divorced women (& older looking) and Aum too is married to an old lady who probably stop his chances of greater career advancement. I think of all these things and suddenly HARIT RANGSIMAN isn't as hot as I thought of him before.

Rosi

Wifey #42
She is one of the most naturally beautiful Thai actresses. Back in her hey days she was miss plain Jane, but still soo pretty. I wish she kept that look. Now with the advancement of make up she uses it alot. Haha.

Anyway you guys!!! Something very very exciting is about to drop and it concerns two of our stars!

View attachment 21969
Guess who this man is!!
You would never guess.

It's BIG daddy!!!!!
View attachment 21968
Looks like Phra Phetchracha had his eyes on Mae Ying Janward too! Hahaha.

We will see an MV pretty soon!
OH WOWWW I really love this!! BIG?? Yes!! I know everyone wants her with PJ but I think Big is lots better with the chemistry. Prang is the socialite looking type she needs someone stronger to tame her. PJ is her youthful wavelength & on par but for true romance to happen the guy needs to be more matured...... ahhh I've already got stars in my eyes..... thanks for the good morning news, phatman.

When is this going to happen? Is this story in production now?

Rosi

Wifey #42
She is a producer and produce drama for One HD mostly. But recently she is working to produce a drama for Ch3. The working title is Dai Daeng starring Poh Nattawut and Cris Horwang.
I didn't get the synopsis, but I got a read of the forum page for this story & some of the comments aren't very nice! They said this Poh is old & what if he gets to act with his nieces (don't know what that means is he related to half the heroines in the industry) and already there's negativity like not wanting to give it a go & things like that. Why can't they see that matured guys are really better actors most of the time? Maybe give him Aff! That's make her comeback a good housewarming. They can also give him Chippy, maybe a strong swift in the other direction will make her act better. She looks like she needs to be "frightened" to give a better performance. I admit I've never seen a Poh movie but he looks manly & stern stuff & that often bodes a good actor.

Ok, another of the off topics - someone suggested this movie "The Kiss". I'm put off right away with the overly bleached hair but don't want to be prejudiced over nothing. Have you ever seen this movie (so I can don't lie to my friend my comments on it) and on scale of 1 to 10, 1 being poor 10 being tops - what is your grading? Thanks.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Pope is dope. Haha :risas3::risas3:

Thos pictures of the samee are GLORIOUS thank you for sharing @Rosi :icon12:
How do you explain it if he doesn't understand English yet magazine cover & headlines inside they'll all in English?
He seems to be having a great time doing this photoshoot.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Boy and Chippy’s was the best in my opinion. Their chemistry was great. Boy’s performance was great as well, I felt like he did an outstanding job. I never had any feelings toward Chippy, didn’t hate or anything. I think she’s cute and she impressed me in this series.
If it wasn’t 8 episodes, I think it would have been better. That way their character can develop more. It was a bit rushed, but I understand why, since it’s only 8 episodes.
Okay I will have Boy & Chips in my list then. Her problem is they often only give her 20% or even less of script in the entire movie (scriptwriters can be so mean) in her projects. Boy is the face you look and you straight away want to laugh, he's got that cheerful happy face thing.

I saw this about Chippy & Boy which I thought is very funny!! It's subbed!! I will watch them these couple of days @its_ann - Thank you.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Boran has been around for decades. Haha. They've always been quite popular. Just a little trivia since I used to watch Boran, my favorite actress was Sinee Hongmanop. That lady was stunningly beautiful!
She is very beautiful, I looked up her photos. But she acts quite a bit in horror movies didn't she. She's got that Miss Thailand Miss Universe/Miss World contestant looks. Aom also, in this movie with Pong.

Funnily in that album of her photos I found this!! It's the you I know phatman!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

View attachment 21970

View attachment 21973

View attachment 21974

View attachment 21971

View attachment 21975

View attachment 21972

View attachment 21976

View attachment 21977

View attachment 21978

View attachment 21979
Thanks for sharing :).