[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I drove through LA's Thai Town AND Korea Town yesterday. The Thai Town was cool, but it was quite small. A few shops, mostly restaurants, and only a block long.

No Popella cutouts either :sad6::sad6:

That's as close to Thailand as I'm gonna get for at least the next year :crybaby2::thumbup:

Rosi

Wifey #42
How do you all keeep this thread so active still???
Easy!! Because we all love BPS! Linking anything & everything & everyone to do with it, especially Pope! And Got! And stalking the lives of all its cast? We've got some of the gang even going to his events last week! Have you seen the selfies of @Starsapphire and @milquety with POPE - and the stash they brought home from the Bangkok 7-Elevens? Dedication!!!! hehhee

And you - welcome back, But....but ..... don't get me wrong we know you missed us but are you here also to ask our graphic geniuses @pangiaxiong or @leemyis to fix your siggie ..... that's a V E R Y long hand she's got to stretch to caress his cheek!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Easy!! Because we all love BPS! Linking anything & everything & everyone to do with it, especially Pope! And Got! And stalking the lives of all its cast? We've got some of the gang even going to his events last week! Have you seen the selfies of @Starsapphire and @milquety with POPE - and the stash they brought home from the Bangkok 7-Elevens? Dedication!!!! hehhee

And you - welcome back, But....but ..... don't get me wrong we know you missed us but are you here also to ask our graphic geniuses @pangiaxiong or @leemyis to fix your siggie ..... that's a V E R Y long hand she's got to stretch to caress his cheek!
Yikes I didn't even notice until you pointed that out @Rosi :confused0:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
DF7EF366-7F61-4093-8C09-D38D066839F5.jpeg BB4C8B9C-396B-4BC7-B312-635AE27237A0.jpeg Sounds like everyone is moving on to watch new lakorns like GS. Lol! JLR is re airing in Thailand in HD so I’ll rewatch. Lmao damn, I forgot how incredible this koojin was! They play the most versatile leads in lakorns too. From chinese couple in Botun Gleep Soot Tai, royalty in northern Thailand in Roy Mai, and to cheating couple in Namtarn Mai. Miss them.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Me too, only the subbed ones. It's frustrating to decipher what they're saying especially when you know it's all juicy parts & the main plot from the expressions. I'm watching Padiwarada & Khun Chai Puttipat (because Pope is also in there) and LRT on one of the sites, but trying raw one of the rare times because of that Constantine guy Louis Scott in Tai Peek Pak Sa from the Hero series. It's quite good though I'm only watching to see a happy him & a happy ending rather than the poor guy he was from BPS. But it's halfway & need to wait. I can sort of tell what's happening because it's straight forward; and also in the plot is the spirit of a pilot from World War II, he's a very funny guy. He's the heroine's young uncle who died in the war or over some love affair - it's like TOP GUN.

Game Saneha I only liked James, I was tired to continue watching the heroine behaving like another story which I also dropped halfway. No guy would every let a girl walk all over him that way & when that mindset kicked in I just can't go on. At the moment a friend recommended "Proong nee gor ruk ter" it's from 2014 but looks quite alright so far. The girl is quite pretty.

View attachment 21703

p.s. Do we need to care to restrict our talks in case it overlaps Page 1225 and dear @Rachfull gets hung up to dry again? hahaahe
Same with Game Sanaeha, I got annoyed by N'ek. Sucks coz I like Taew but I just can't stand her character lol I'll go back to finish it, but at a later time.

I'm on Boy & Chippy's part of the Hero series lol I gave in and watched it (coz I don't really care for Chippy) but she's actually cute in there lol at least I could stand her more than n'ek in GS :rolleyes: for series type lakorns, I like to watch all the parts from start to finish lol I'm digging all the p'eks too :love:

N'ek in Proon Nee Gor Ruk Ter is Aom Phiyada!! She's beautiful and was super popular in her generation. Like a generation ago lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Give Kluen Cheewit a try. I actually really liked it. I just wished her friend wasn’t a jerk and Louis’ wife wasn’t so insecure. I personally think Yaya and Mark had great chemistry in there too.
Omg. Toey's character was freaking annoying in there! I wanted to jump in there and protect Louis from her crazy ass lol but I guess it made the lakorn more dramatic.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
If anything I'll have to go next year! My family is actually planning a trip to Thailand!! Yeah! I'm ecxited!.
Nice!!! Can your family adopt me for the trip?! Lol I've been itching to go to Thailand again!! I had plans for the end of this year, but had to cancel coz of "adulting" (random/unexpected expenses that drained my bank account :crybaby2:)