[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
@Rachfull are you taking a longer sleep since you've already topped the pages? Or are you with samee now that @phatman & @neenavaj have admitted to playing outside the house.....

Ehh seriously if you ever see samee face to face what's the first thing you're gonna say to him?
I wouldn't say anything. Probably smile and try to kiss him LOL actions speak louder than words ;) (my way of showing love) lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
View attachment 21937 View attachment 21938 Sounds like everyone is moving on to watch new lakorns like GS. Lol! JLR is re airing in Thailand in HD so I’ll rewatch. Lmao damn, I forgot how incredible this koojin was! They play the most versatile leads in lakorns too. From chinese couple in Botun Gleep Soot Tai, royalty in northern Thailand in Roy Mai, and to cheating couple in Namtarn Mai. Miss them.
I know right. I loved JLR & especially Roy Mai! I wish Aff would come back to acting and have one more lakorn with Aum. Omg that would be so hott! :love:

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Omg. Toey's character was freaking annoying in there! I wanted to jump in there and protect Louis from her crazy ass lol but I guess it made the lakorn more dramatic.
It definitely did. I like Toey, but dispised her character so much. :BangHead: I also wished she apologized to Gee at the end or they had a moment to work out their misunderstandings. It’s just weird how they went from enemies to throwing a baby shower together. :risas3: I also wished that she was actually the one who sought out Chaiyan to reconcile since she was the main reason why their marriage broke apart due to her insecurities. I felt she needed to beg him for forgiveness, not the other way around.

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 21937 View attachment 21938 Sounds like everyone is moving on to watch new lakorns like GS. Lol! JLR is re airing in Thailand in HD so I’ll rewatch. Lmao damn, I forgot how incredible this koojin was! They play the most versatile leads in lakorns too. From chinese couple in Botun Gleep Soot Tai, royalty in northern Thailand in Roy Mai, and to cheating couple in Namtarn Mai. Miss them.
I wish she would make a comeback. :(

Rosi

Wifey #42
Same with Game Sanaeha, I got annoyed by N'ek. Sucks coz I like Taew but I just can't stand her character lol I'll go back to finish it, but at a later time.

I'm on Boy & Chippy's part of the Hero series lol I gave in and watched it (coz I don't really care for Chippy) but she's actually cute in there lol at least I could stand her more than n'ek in GS :rolleyes: for series type lakorns, I like to watch all the parts from start to finish lol I'm digging all the p'eks too :love:

N'ek in Proon Nee Gor Ruk Ter is Aom Phiyada!! She's beautiful and was super popular in her generation. Like a generation ago lol
So far I've seen Top & Nychaa of the Hero series, presently following Louis Scott as the pilot, and later I thought to continue with Toey's side of it. Is the Boy & Chippy one any good?

For PNGRT the heroine has a sensuous face, she's pretty. Surprisingly she wasn't pretty at all when she acted with Tik in one of the older movies so I stopped that one (too incredible to find he's gaga she switched from plain to beauty because there's no change to her face at all haha). But although that's in 2009 the hero looks the same in a recent movie where he acts the silly/adulterous husband in Plerng Boon with Bella and Janie.

She's considered an old actress? But the guy Pong is still heroes in recent movies!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang it hope people don't return to that thread or we'll never get to leave...:rolleyes::risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
It definitely did. I like Toey, but dispised her character so much. :BangHead: I also wished she apologized to Gee at the end or they had a moment to work out their misunderstandings. It’s just weird how they went from enemies to throwing a baby shower together. :risas3: I also wished that she was actually the one who sought out Chaiyan to reconcile since she was the main reason why their marriage broke apart due to her insecurities. I felt she needed to beg him for forgiveness, not the other way around.
I'm pretty sure all the writers were on crack when they wrote that ending anyway :risas3: I watched it and was like o_O

Chaiyan wasn't faultless either, imo. He was too stubborn to just say "Karb, tee rak" once in a while. Even if Toey was completely irrational, up to a point it's okay to just accept that she's upset and do what she wants. He made promises to Toey and didn't keep them, too.

It was mostly Toey's character's fault though :confused12:

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
I'm pretty sure all the writers were on crack when they wrote that ending anyway :risas3: I watched it and was like o_O

Chaiyan wasn't faultless either, imo. He was too stubborn to just say "Karb, tee rak" once in a while. Even if Toey was completely irrational, up to a point it's okay to just accept that she's upset and do what she wants. He made promises to Toey and didn't keep them, too.

It was mostly Toey's character's fault though :confused12:
I don’t doubt that at all. :risas3:It’s still a great lakorn, but the ending would’ve been better if they tweaked it a little bit.

What annoyed me about Chaiyan was the fact that he kept running to Gee and it’s always at the wrong timing too. He was too stubborn to talk it out with Piak, but she was also being very irrational and insecure towards him. I felt that was the pushing point for him. But I guess all lakorns need some sort of dramatic character to keep it interesting so Toey did her job right and made me dispise Piak. :thumbup: