[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I'm going to touch all I want because I won't be a bridesmaid. I'll be the secret wife that he already has before he even met you. LOL JKJK :)
Don't make me call security on you. Lol. Gosh, so much competition.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
@ Meow

With a groom like Fair it's hard not to be naughty. I will just ask for forgiveness later because after all he'll be Mahalo's husband. I will have to take in all of him before she jets him off to a honeymoon all by herself lol
She'll forgive, we're "sisters-friends". Sharing is caring. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahaha oh man she called us Sai Nampeung, that's cold. I'm taking a step back lol. All yours byebye. I'll just go guard the groom for the bride. *wink*

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah Meow, I see what you are doing. You are going to guard him in a private room. She's sneaky Mahalo...he probably won't even make it to the wedding :woot:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You both are sneaky. Tsk tsk. Lol. 

I guess the girl is in here because Fair liked the photo.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
she looks awkward or something. Hope they make her pretty though cause some production can make the prettiest turn fugly, their talent goes the opposite.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
Don't make me call security on you. Lol. Gosh, so much competition.
Haha. If that's the case then you are the nang rai. Oh my Fair, he just can't stop being a jao choo. Don't forget I'm his secret wife before you. Haha. JK :)

I don't think the girl looks pretty and she seems kind of awkward in modeling. Like Mia Noy (Mahalo) says, she's not good at modeling.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Haha. If that's the case then you are the nang rai. Oh my Fair, he just can't stop being a jao choo. Don't forget I'm his secret wife before you. Haha. JK :)

I don't think the girl looks pretty and she seems kind of awkward in modeling. Like Mia Noy (Mahalo) says, she's not good at modeling.
Girly, I may seem rai but I'm not. Lol. I'm the feisty n'ek. I will be his official wifey. You probably mistook someone else for Fair. If not,  you might've drugged him like all the n'rais do and took photos as proof that you're his mia when you're not. Lol. Don't make me bring out my mia luang claws. *End scene* Ratings shot off the roof for that finale. Haha. We're creating our own lakorn. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh well I've watched worst people for people I like, I guess I'll give her a chance since I've never seen her anything before. She has a clean slate lol. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
Girly, I may seem rai but I'm not. Lol. I'm the feisty n'ek. I will be his official wifey. You probably mistook someone else for Fair. If not,  you might've drugged him like all the n'rais do and took photos as proof that you're his mia when you're not. Lol. Don't make me bring out my mia luang claws. *End scene* Ratings shot off the roof for that finale. Haha. We're creating our own lakorn. 
Haha. Feisty nang ek huh? I'm a feisty nang ek as-well, for in this lakorn, Fair will play as twins, or quadruplets so we can all have one. Haha. I'd hate to get my Fair confused with his twin though.

For fair, I'll give anyone a try. :)

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Its nice to be in chris team them. I wonder if the others push their girls too if they are not the winner in jobs. It seems like chris does not know her rules when she wants tischa in her team when she decide not to cut them out. I don't her being soft cus this is a game. She should cut the other team out. That the point u want to be first place n it makes u good in a mentor for winning

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol byebye wants to be a naughty backstabbing bridesmaid tsk tsk lol jk.

I heard that almost all of the girls under Cris is getting a lot of work cus she pushes and promotes for them afterward too.