[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Fair was my favorite husband out of all of Noons husbands in E-Sa lol, he was so sweet and loving, but too innocent for her, I loved the scene where he was riding the bike and singing to Noon, so romantic.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cheerrrr......gaaw mai yaak thalaw gun rok.,,kae yaak dteuan chuy chuy ka eieiei

My favorite picture of Fairbear <3

c: fairgundonIG

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You know, he got a bit chubby if you compare his recent photos to his past photos. I hope he gets a bit fitter. I was kind of staring at his mini boobies during Neung Nai Suang. Lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hahaha! Last time he posted a workout photo was 16 wks ago lol He's probably too busy preparing himself for this drama to even workout.

Namwan just commented on the picture he uploaded of them. She said she's happy to work with him.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I doubt that we would see anyone good enough to pair with him unless we like the nang'ek as well lol. Like if it were Matt and Fair or Michelle and Fair none of us would complain lol. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
I'm not even going to fight anymore because I already know he's mine. You guys can fun bpai tuhh. LOL.
Mahalo! What about your Weir? LOL. I'm sure he's feeling sad right now because you are ignoring him.

Koy123 said:
No, the boy is mine.
I give up. I can just adore Fair from afar since every girl is in love with him, I'd probably have no chance. I still have my Peun.

I just hope that Namwaan is good at acting.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
No, the boy is mine.
Yes, dear. Anything is possible in your dreams. Lol. 

Bieluvr said:
Mahalo! What about your Weir? LOL. I'm sure he's feeling sad right now because you are ignoring him.

I give up. I can just adore Fair from afar since every girl is in love with him, I'd probably have no chance. I still have my Peun.

I just hope that Namwaan is good at acting.
I was hoping no one brought that up. Lol. Well, you see, they don't know about each other so I think I'm safe for now. HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I claimed Weir before Fair though. Lol. See my siggie! Meet me in PTP and we'll discuss this further. This thread is the the battle ring for me and Fair's unofficial girls. Lol. You guys, tell me when our fights get annoying. I'll stop. Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh heck no! This girl claim almost all of the hotties. Better take Ananada off that list! I claimed him since Ananda kub Fah Sai! *suit up, grab weapons*