[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

sarNie Adult
Wow. this progressed quickly - both for the Lakorn and the quest to be Fair's fairest of them all! hahahaha.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
This raigan The Face puat Hua makk, Bee is so fake and she exaggerated "this is real life not scripted" to one of her girls, and it's like girl it's obviously scripted if you say it this much, 555, but her name is Namwan, got cut-off by Bee who was targeting Cris's team, it gets really stupid but I watch it for the laughs. ^_^ That show is promoting Kleenex and every girl that's cut off is supposed to cry in front of the camera and wipe their "tears" with Kleenex, some are real tears and then there was this girl wiping her foundation instead of her supposed dry tears. Anyways I'm willing to give her a chance but she really is a newbie, let's just hope she can act decently, I mean she does have Cris as a mentor after all.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bee fake maak, rao mai kuey chob pooying khone nee luey, lookkade duay. Rao roo jaak kub p'sao khone neung tee once pen puan kong kao thon dek. P bok wah kao saeb mak, reang thaang dtae dek. Dtae kao gaw rak nong maak, nong mai kuey pit arai nai sai tha kao luey. Understandable though cus she raise them since she was barely an adult. I just don't like how she has this dog eat dog type of mentality.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol at the Kleenex tissue comment. I'm skimming here and there and the camera focus makes it so obvious that Kleenex is one of their sponsors. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm not too sure about Namwan though. She seems like a pretty face. Hopefully she can act because she sure doesn't know how to act like she can model. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's okay. This can jump start his career at Ch.3. I hope they don't use him to promote her career though. I'd hate to see that happen. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Gosh dang it, that would suck. It's supposed to be Fair's time to shine, Cris is promoting her girls big time, nothing wrong with it, but just don't mess with my faves.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: fairgundon
Fair thanked Kantana for giving him a chance. He said that he looks forward to meeting Namwan. Awww, such a nice guy. He's already introducing himself to his co-worker. Don't disappoint us Namwan. You better give it 100% and lay your hands off my man while you're at it. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Fans felt sorry for Fair too when he didn't get with n'ek at the end of HJMN. Lol. I don't see his IG followers jump to 300 k. Dang. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It is scripted and fake. All of Lookkade's reality show are scripted. I'm so bummed that she's one of the judges for The Star. I watched that show for 11 years, guess no more.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's so raeng. I get a nasty vibe from her. I know you're famous and all but you don't have to be cocky. They all were once in their contestant's shoes. I like Cris' method of mentoring.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Awww look at that picture you post of him, looking at her with adoring eyes lol.
I just wanted to tell you that he looks at me like that everyday. LOL. They cut my picture out and replaced it with Namwan's. 

Oh and guess which company produces The Face? Kantana. No wonder. I hope she's a bit talented. I wish all the best for newcomers. Everyone deserves a chance. But sometimes I feel like she only knows how to make one face. I hope her acting isn't like that. Su su everyone!