[CH3] Bpa Gaa Rung See Dum (Kantana Evolution) : Fair Gundon/Aimee Morakot

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You guy, you guys, you guys!!!!!! Where are all my Hua Jai Mee Ngao girls at?!? Fair will debut as p'ek in a famous remake for Ch.3!!! skjfdshfdkjdjgfjg I'm so happy! Yes, yes, yes!! I can't believe they're giving him a chance. He's taking diving lessons to prepare for this lakorn. People are wondering if it's Pagarang See Dum (Black Coral).

From KCL:   @ ที่สุด “แฟร์” กันดลย์ จะได้เป็นพระเอกเต็มตัวละครหลังข่าวเรื่องแรก กับช่อง 3 เป็นละครรีเมกชื่อดัง แถมต้องไปเรียนดำน้ำเพิ่ม เอ๊ะ!!!จะใช่เรืื่องปะการังสีดำอ๊ะเปล่า ลุ้นต่อไป

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NDofqKfDm8

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In remember watching (black coral) and didn't seemed to enjoy it much. Anyway, what does Fair looks like? I didn't watch the lakorn he was in.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
In remember watching (black coral) and didn't seemed to enjoy it much. Anyway, what does Fair looks like? I didn't watch the lakorn he was in.
Meet my Fair bear for anyone who doesn't know who he is. He recently starred in the remake of Hua Jai Mee Ngao for OneHD. However, they switched him from being p'ek in the middle of production because the producer/director wanted to take a ridiculous approach to making the remake unique. They went against the author's original writing by not having Fair's character be p'ek. The remake received many backlash from fans because it didn't follow the book and even the author was pissed. Fair played Yo so well that he deserved to be p'ek and I'm glad fans made him become more recognized because Ch.3 is now giving him a chance. He also starred alongside Yaya in Neung Nai Suang as P'Poo.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait so they really went through with the change and made it so he wasn't p'ek? Wow wtf that's to awful for fans of the original and the book. No wonder the author was pissed. Anyways haven't really watched him but from what I've seen he appears to have the acting chops to be p'ek. So congrats to Fair and his fans =) 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WOW, really MAHALO?  I haven't watched that one yet but... What kind of move was that???????? it's a WTF move indeed!

cecilia

Staff member
I'm excited .. have not seen the old version so hoping that they'll spice up this version .. if not, a FAI LUANG or JAOSAO PRISSANA remake would be nice lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
xcinsationalx said:
Wait so they really went through with the change and made it so he wasn't p'ek? Wow wtf that's to awful for fans of the original and the book. No wonder the author was pissed. Anyways haven't really watched him but from what I've seen he appears to have the acting chops to be p'ek. So congrats to Fair and his fans =) 
aikoden said:
WOW, really MAHALO?  I haven't watched that one yet but... What kind of move was that???????? it's a WTF move indeed!
If you go to the thread, we all had the same WTF reaction. Lol. I'm still recovering from that disastrous remake but I didn't expect our wishes to come true so fast. We were hoping that someone picks up Fair to be p'ek since he's a freelance actor now. We all wanted him at Ch.3 but the chances seemed slim since they already have so many newbies. He had also collaborated with No Problem in Neung Nai Suang before so it was likely but unlikely at the same time. Plus, Khun Nong from Broadcast had been liking his photos during the Hua Jai Mee Ngao backlash so we were really crossing our fingers that someone picks him up. So far so good because he's in here! ^.^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
I'm excited .. have not seen the old version so hoping that they'll spice up this version .. if not, a FAI LUANG or JAOSAO PRISSANA remake would be nice lol
I love angry Fair so anything with revenge is good. Lol. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He is cute and doesn't look like a boy trying to be a man so that's good. I hope they give him a good n'ek though. Channel 3 doesn't have a whole lot of manly looking pra'eks so he is more than welcome.

I don't mind him being with a newbie actually...and if they put him with the likes of yaya's generation hopefully it's someone I like...if not...sorry Fair I'll wait for your next lakorn.

I think he and Pat might look cute...or Mew...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
He is cute and doesn't look like a boy trying to be a man so that's good. I hope they give him a good n'ek though. Channel 3 doesn't have a whole lot of manly looking pra'eks so he is more than welcome.

I don't mind him being with a newbie actually...and if they put him with the likes of yaya's generation hopefully it's someone I like...if not...sorry Fair I'll wait for your next lakorn.

I think he and Pat might look cute...or Mew...
I want him with Michelle. She's an underrated newbie. She looks like Bua Chompoo and is a great actress. He matches Yaya too but I doubt that'll happen. I think Fair would look great with Kim, Margie, Pat, Matt, all the mixed newbies since that's all Ch.3 has anyways. But he has that look that matches well with anyone really. He matched with Donut too.

Here's Michelle.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omgahh yay! I didn't look at the picture clearly so I thought for a second it was a remake of Touch and Ning's lakorn lol. I've never seen this one so hoping it will be goood. Yay for fairr! If Noon Siraphun wasn't in one of their lakorns right now, I would have so stopped oneHD for awhile. BITTER STILL!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
It's funny, while watching NNS i kept thinking that those two would make a very cute couple if they weren't siblings in the show. They have great dynamic together. Hopefully they get paired up some day...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The first pic Michelle kind of remind me of Jane? The rai who plays in GRKR with Matt. Just the younger version of her. Is that her real name?

Some people doesn't look that good in pictures but in motion they are more attractive. She's cute when she smile though and makes her look younger.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, her name is Jane Janesuda. 

I thought the same too. I thought they'd make such a cute couple if they weren't playing siblings in NNS.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
040156 said:
Wait wait... He's practicing diving? OH.MY.GOD. Fair in a wetsuit... no ... even better, Fair swimming in boardshorts or even.... 0_0 *faint* Fair's abs *nosebleed*
I was reading comments at Pantip and came across a user who said they were drooling at the thought of Fair in a wet suit. Is that person you?!? Lol. Jk.